We can end cancer Jack

We can end cancer Jack

Attached: Cancer.jpg (1080x710, 88.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biontech.de/science/individualized-cancer-medicine
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes me think they injected people with cancer

Cancer 2 is the new normal please stop saying cancer it's unpatriotic and very chuddy

They did. Repeatedly.

CANCER 100% DEFEATED
>CANCER 99% DEFEATED
CANCER 98% DEFEATED

REDPILL WHITE PEOPLE ABOUT BROWN RAPE CRIMES

mRNA miracle cancer cure incoming fast.
I suppose doctors will soon get new guidelines for diagnosing cancer which coincidentally will catch hundreds of thousands more cases so that, conveniently, there will be a huge population on which to test the new mRNA treatment.

i mean even people with brain cancer are listed as dying from covid so cancer doesn't seem like such a big deal

Of course we can, Joe.

> biontech.de/science/individualized-cancer-medicine

Attached: ugur sahin biontech final form.jpg (2000x1125, 454.76K)

>make shitty gene therapy and force people to get it
>capitalize once more on the millions you just made sick
aw sweet, man made horrors beyond my comprehension

He said the same thing about student loans and nothing happened

can he finish covid first?

Attached: 1643338719890.jpg (1080x668, 166.37K)

Lol, not possible
There are hundreds if not thousands of types of cancers, all with different screening methods and diagnosis protocols and treatment regiments.
You're not convincing oncologists who have spent years, decades even with proven treatments to abandon them in favor of unproven ones.
Oncologists didn't even trust the vax until about 6 months in when they could see how patients responded

Cancer2: CovidVaxBoogaloo

Now that they have carte blanche to do gene therapy who knows what shit they'll sell you next

Cancer vaccines will make jews rich!

Get ready for your state enforced yearly cancer vaccine.

Attached: The Cancer Vaccine.png (598x661, 181.82K)

unironic cure to cancer is fasting.

>so we injected you with cancer causing substances
>but there is good news goy, we have a cure we can inject you with

>when they could see how patients responded
Guess they missed the increase in cancer caused by the vax

>as we know it
we will learn to live it with it, they will make it cool to have cancer so they can destroy the stigma and profit off all the vaxtards while keeping their dopamine and serotonin levels high

>individualized vaccines
>individualized cancer treatment

awesome, we're right around the corner from having individualized biological weapons

oncologists are like the least ethical doctors i know. are you joking? they earn 75 percent of their income from

>nobody expected the true horror coming at us
>forced immortality

Hmmmm sweety, the vaccine is safe and effective.

Attached: clown.gif (1215x1452, 421.37K)

Fasting is extremely underrated.

right on queue like the hiv vax. as soon as the covid narrative changed.

No we can't. Cancer is a huge industry.

>just take this treatment every week for the rest of your life goy
>haha!

cancer is fake as fuck. I worked with retards that couldn't understand what it meant to have cancer and lived full, happy, and healthy lives.
lots of stories of people's attitudes and perspectives keeping them alive or killing them

>What's that? The cure is worse than the disease? You don't want to be anti-science, do you?

he means he can give us supercancer

>When I was a kid, I used to go to the ol' cancer treatment clinic with my grandmammy. They cut her old saggy tits off. Anyway, that mRNA could whip the cunt-hair off of Jill. Jack, that muff stands up better than these poor little fags I'm sending to Ukraine. GREEN HAIR folks. Anyway...