Be honest chuds... How many of you wish you were born a girl?

Be honest chuds... How many of you wish you were born a girl?

Attached: tumblr_d6b1316586c75b531823584bd5ba9c7f_2522ad28_1280.jpg (740x740, 111.06K)

Attached: e84.png (680x635, 39.37K)

He looks like every singer in a Norwegian metal band

No. Were you the fucking ANCAP nigger REEEEEEEEEing about my epic dunk on AnCaps in the tranny hate thread? You really needed more attention? Must've pissed you off beyond belief I Any Forums-x'd you. Welcome to the club again nigger!

Attached: 1638976925897.jpg (828x1353, 127.25K)

I don't want to have sex with men.

I like having a dick.

Stop projecting the gender bender dysphoria onto ppl. Goto /lgbt. Please.

so .... wishing to be a girl is the result of demonic oppression ... pray user pray hard

I'm fine with the body I got. Not with my circumstances though.

lol imagine

The funny thing is trannies are literally incel chuds who not only would rather have been born a girl, they're so desperate and sad they pretend they are one

Attached: 1643898548509.jpg (758x792, 86.93K)

Facts are facts. Also, herbs in the options.

Attached: DAFA24FD-7D65-45EE-87E0-7C3BB4192BCA.jpg (750x668, 90.54K)

Attached: pol-14.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

ignore this shit folks.

Haha I don't think Norwegian metalheads would like this comparison.

Attached: 5tgjb2fqbz461.jpg (957x688, 59.17K)

what does this random guy have to do with the subject? pic unrel?

>Were you the fucking ANCAP nigger REEEEEEEEEing about my epic dunk on AnCaps in the tranny hate thread?
Yeah.

I wish I was born a chad

Season the thread properly.

>Do you wish your life was easy-mode
Yes. However, here's a few facts.
>I will never be a woman
>Challenges build character
Thus, I will deal with what life gave me and die a greater human I would have ever been as a woman. Do I wish I could have everything handed to me because of my gender? Sure. But nothing can change reality.

Pic unrel?

>Not with my circumstances though.
Money?

You're neck deep in loser ville if you're looking into the world, wishing you were something else.

And an even bigger loser if you're wishing to be something biologically impossible.

But we accept this behavior in children. Cops Vs. Robbers. Pilgrims Vs. Indians. Dress up for Halloween.

But the buck stopped with the kids - you psychos grew up and couldn't let it go, went to Frankenstein, Kevorkian levels of disgusting body manipulation.

Doesn't bother me, but to be real, do you think sick Transgenderism is the worst these people are gonna come up? There will be worse, and we should be prepared for it~

Why would I wish to be born with a brain defect?

Suck my cock

Attached: 1637955815223.jpg (640x456, 34.59K)

Life would be so easy, that I could stay so naive, that it could hardly be considered real.
It would be like living in the matrix

>Transform into girl
>Can no longer put my penis in one.
No thank you, my waifu waiting for me in the afterlife will be disappointed if I can't impregnate her.

Attached: 1636306539405.gif (378x368, 1.78M)

This is shallow as fuck but I can't imagine living a life without my gains.

i don't wish i were a girl but i still take HRT so i don't hit the wall

i had a dream where i was in a different body. it made me extremely despondent, but it was a mans body at least. if i had wound up in a womans body in that dream i would have an hero'd. being a man is the greatest thing ever and if youre a man and cant see that, or wish that you were a female, you have profound spiritual and mental issues

Attached: 1563888556116.jpg (900x900, 162.82K)

do not want to be inseminated into and chug down Chad and Tyron's children like a cum dumpster...

Why does he look like a chink wtf?

"We don't prescribe testosterone to people who aren't trans."
"But doctor, I am trans! Male to alpha male."

Lmao no fucking way! Women will NEVER endure the human experience a male does. Everything is handed to them and they are unable to think clearly.

I rather be a low status male than a high status female.

>but to be real, do you think sick Transgenderism is the worst these people are gonna come up?
Actually, yeah. We're not trying to turn the world into women or anything like that, we're just individually relieving our dysphoria.

> be born girl
> too short to pick up items in the top shelves
> constantly get harassed by creeps
> constantly get doubted and passed on opportunities
> people accuse you of sucking dick when you do get promoted
> periods
> menopause
> end up marrying some dude who isn't worth your time (seriously, the majority of guys are fucking useless)

Or

> be born male
> Average height means you can pick up items in the top shelves.
> don't get harassed by creeps
> have a higher chance of being promoted
> don't get accused of sucking dick
> dont have to deal with periods
> nor menopause
> can fuck woman

Retards: WOMEN HAVE IT EASIER I WISH I WAS A WOMAN!

That's a guy

You're an HRT femboy?