Twitter goes against Biden

What the fuck is going on?

Attached: twitter.png (593x226, 16.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1489310451683016706
youtube.com/watch?v=aqBw3H_Ik3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rats are scuttling the ship before the hanging out begins. Btw big tailgate honking at your townhall Saturday be there faggot

Now that Facebook is crashing, the new Twitter CEO is trying to save the company by pretending to be fair and objective.

>couldn't own a cannon
nigga, we owned fucking SHIPS with cannons and had fucking signed letters of marque, you dumb son of a nigger faggot bitch.

lefties these days are actually pretty based on the 2nd amendment

You still could

its the same gaslight campaign from '16, literally cia handbook unrest strategy

Forget cannons, you could own your own battleship with dozens of cannons.

Give me my nukes and f-22 then I’ll be happy. It’s my god given right to own those

win win win win win
five wins win win win
ten
10d awaits all who win again now
you all like tendy tendies

chinks won, muttoids are cutting losses, should had let trump ban tiktok
now the fed and/or inflation will kill everyone in the west and the elites won't be able to pretend there's a Goldilocks economy

Redpill resource

>FACT CHECK dumb inconsequential bidenism.
>Gaslight the Arizona audit, etc.
Business as usual, nothing to see here.

BURGERS BUY CANNONS WITH YOUR GOOGLE FACEBOOK $250k SALARIES BLAST THE FUCK OUT OF LEFTIES

I wish all fact checkers were shot with a cannon.

You still can own a cannon, but the NFA bs makes it way more difficult.

War is needed to keep rhe grift afloat

its a pretty common pattern to bury a lie in between true statements. you see it often with headlines, a few headlines in a row of stuff thats objectively true followed by the pr/propaganda headline. its pretty standard but unfortunately transparent to anyone watching.

You are completely retard. Please die soon

Attached: 888072A7-64AF-40CD-8225-AADA272170DC.jpg (312x161, 33.71K)

Making way for Kamala or Hillary

>its a pretty common pattern to bury a lie in between true statements
You will see it on tv and movies esp netflix, its a very successful form of propaganda

>arizona audit
What's that, fren?

All the fact check bullshit was getting way too transparent. Even the normies weren't falling for it any more. This is them throwing you an absolutely inconsequential bone to try and restore credibility so they can continue gaslighting you down the road. Yet pol will squeal how hecking BASED the technocrat globohomo oligarchs are all of a sudden

why not Killary?

he's been debunked

twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/1489310451683016706

you could own a lot more than a cannon but a great deal of that era's war arsenal..

Attached: notolycannons.jpg (650x671, 87.7K)

based

Attached: cannonsale.jpg (697x578, 74.88K)

>give
I'll argue that you should be allowed to purchase them, but your lineage for the next 5,000 years combined will never be able to afford a fighter jet.

>What the fuck is going on?
This is calling out a trivial lie to the public, while allowing the important lies to go unquestioned (or supported). This allows the press to point to the trivial lie they caught and say "See. We are confirming all that is said. You can trust us. We won't let anyone lie to you." And then immediately return to lying to you.

I made hundreds on millions of dollarinos trading crypto. Tongue my anus

What this does, for the less intelligent people anyway, is leave them with an impression that this small lie was the ONLY lie in the speech. Foolish people will assume that they checked the whole speech, and every thing was true except the cannon part.

Just as the founding fathers intended
youtube.com/watch?v=aqBw3H_Ik3s

Even I knew this. How do I, some random Mick, have a better grasp of American civics than the nominal POTUS?