EDOMITES?

who the fuck are edomites and why does this faggot keep talking about them

is this the next jew psyop to say they aren't white after casting blame all their actions onto us?
is this why whoppi (an actress) was told to say that shit?

Attached: 1637346139887.png (1769x513, 450.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaeans
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit thats an ugly little inbred twink

I did not make the post in ops pic and I am extremly handsome, but to anser the question eodm is christain europe and if I talk about them its becuase of being called one ten thousand times

people from Edom in the bilble right? thats and oddly specific thing to call someone

yeah he post a ton about them I got pics from his thread
he's proud they assassinated some jew king and larp as them today but wants to reclaim his true heritage

Attached: 1640940838427.jpg (428x578, 120.28K)

I did not make that thread

Looks like a Munchkin banged a Troll Doll - and then it converted to Judaism.

this thread? you seem to be awfully proud of being an edomite in it claiming you rule over american goyim and other shit

why are you back peddling now that you're called out for all of Any Forums to see?
these were one of your images

proud of your heritage you said
claimed you even killed jesus cause he said
>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

Attached: 1615897594992.jpg (886x1113, 126.89K)

Typical (((J)))....

Well then who tf did? Who's that guy in the photo? I am not sure if I can get region/time specific exif data from that photo.

I did not make that thread I have never claimed to be an edomite I have been told since a youth by my grand father that I come form jacob
I dont no who did the pic is me but I did not make the thread

so you're backpeddling on your claims that you want to reclaim your edomite heritage or what cause your flag matches too so maybe post a pic with timestamp instead or something

you were saying jews aren't hebrews but now you want to be of the line of jacob instead of esau? seems like total cope from being called out in front of all of Any Forums instead of hiding in your thread

Attached: 1616731336295.png (602x452, 368.75K)

I never made such a claime I am an unapologetic israelite

Attached: myancestor.png (1109x899, 1.67M)

so you're not a jew you're saying?
isn't that exactly what you're already saying before?

you weren't a jew cause you were edomites who killed a jew king?
the fuck is the difference between the jews and israelites then if jews are larpers and you're an israelite then the jews are edomites?

what's the truth cause you sound like you're intentionally trying to confuse people after being called out on the facts

Attached: 1624084791294.png (1373x833, 59.2K)

im an ashkeanzi jew we are not edomites we are the decendants of jacob , herod the edomite was king of judea for a period but th epopulation at large was never replaced

Attached: download (8).png (225x225, 9.55K)

LOL yes

also isn't that star on that jewish hat a star of remphan?
who else is jesus talking about then here

>And you took up the tent of Moloch, and the star of the god Remphan, the images which you made to worship; and I will remove you beyond Babylon.
>Note this: I will make those from the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I have loved you.

yeah you also already talked about in the thread
you said israel wasn't really israel cause you're ashkenazi of the edomite line

so you wanted israel renamed edom
why are you changing your stance all the sudden?

Attached: 1633387352859.jpg (718x505, 94.12K)

>be Esau
>strong, excellent huntsman, Chad
>get betrayed by your twink brother
>cucked out of the blessing of your dying father with the help of your stupid whore mother, wtf?
>twink takes off, too much off a pussy to face you
>comes crawling back after years, tries to bribe you like the fucking kike he is
>politely decline the bribes, forgive him anyway because you are a good guy
>descendants of the fag write a book later where they spew hate against your descendants
How is Esau the bad guy here?

dont care what yeshua was talking about he was a false prohet
>ou changing your stance all the sudden?
I did not make that thread and have never said any thing close to that

That shit's 100% real.

Modern Jews have no relation to ancient Hebrews whatsoever, they are Edomites and therefore genetically much closer to PHILISTINES than to Hebrews, unironically.

Oh and by the way, the real Hebrews were by all accounts for the most part a blonde, blue-eyed race. And then they were "scattered amongst the nations of the world."

he even was quoting "science" and "genetics" (imagine believing in that shit) before all this backpeddling
(now he claims genetics isn't real science to avoid reality)

saying proof that they aren't related to "white people" at all

what fucking brainwashed losers quotes fucking genetics in 2022 does anyone even believe in any jewish institutions anymore?

Attached: 1631766940003.png (1223x1106, 309.4K)

>but th epopulation at large was never replaced
Even the Greeks knew that the (Jews) Edomites were not Judahites or Isrealites.

Edomites of Canaanite arabid blood
"The western extremities of Judæa towards Casius are occupied by Idumæans(Edomites), and by the lake [Sirbonis], The Idumæans (Edomites) are Nabatæans (Arabs-Mixed Race), when driven from their country by sedition, they passed over to the Judaeans ((The Kingdom of Judah Judahites (Israelites)), and adopted their customs.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nabataeans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaeans

Translation: The Jews (Edomites by tribe and Arab by Race) moved into the Kingdom of Judea.
(They murdered the last Judean Isrealite King John Hyrcanus II.)

-Strabo, Geography 16.2.34 (23 AD)
penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Roman/Texts/Strabo/16B*.html

Strabo was a Greek Historian that lived between 63 BC – 24 AD
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strabo

This was BEFORE there was ONE Christian alive

They [Edomites] killed Hyrcanus four years later and then they kicked out all the Judahites from the Temple.
-- Josephus (Antiquities XV, 6, 1)

The population WAS replaced.

jews were called hebrews and israelites in greece and rome since before jesus was even born
>trusting information from literal jewish books
i guess i shouldn't be surprised considering that you've been trusting the bible this whole time too

Hahaha it worked, we are breaking the “jews” by exposing their Edomite status.

EDOMITE=SON OF ESAU=WHAT KIKES ARE
dumb fuck read genesis

illiterate retard go get your booster

>dont care what yeshua was talking about he was a false prohet
Yeshua or Yeshu [is a yiddish invective that means 'may his name be blotted out']
The Jews find "Yeshua" to be acceptable, where when we use His Name, Yahshua, it equates Yahweh with our Redeemer, as He is Yahweh, and that drives the Jews insane..

Secondly, the form Yahshuah represents a meaning derived from the words Yahweh (that name which the ‘Jews’ despise, and thus avoid), and a form of a word meaning salvation or to be saved. So Yahshua conveys a meaning which is not evident in the other forms. It means,

Yah-Yahweh
Shuah-Saves

Hallelu-YAH means "Praise YAH. I have never heard anyone say "Hallelu-YEH

Nah, you got that backwards, kike.

>jews were called hebrews and israelites in greece and rome since before jesus was even born
Those weren't jews. Those were *drum roll*
Hebrews and Isrealites.
Jews are Edomites.

In so few words the Star of Remphan is also the Sigil of Saturn. Azazel, Thelma, Samael are all very similar.

"WE"RE NOT Edomit.....!

“No one can deny that the Jews are a most unique and unusual people. That uniqueness exists because of their Edomite heritage. You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. Our mentality is of Edomitish character, and differs from that of an Englishman. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews.”
—Manifesto of the “World Jewish Federation,” January 1, 1935, through its spokesperson, Gerald Soman

Opps

yeah but his argument is that edomites aren't hebrews so it's still lining up with reality that they're larping
they apparently just killed some jew king then now larp as jews

really tracing it all back he was even talking about babylon and other shit (no idea what that is yet though he didn't talk to much about it)

Attached: 1638473785125.png (629x945, 463.65K)

when jesus taught at the synagogue in capernaum, who was he teaching?
what about in deuteronomy 23 when jesus says:
>Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother
who is he talking about here?

No, you are descended from Esau through Abraham

Samael is the name of Satan.
Satan just means the adversary. It is a Title. The adversary has a name. It is Samael.
The jews even tell you this in their Exodus Rabbah (the midrash to Exodus.)
Midrash is "textual interpretation", or "study"of the Torah contained within the Talmud.

Here, Samael is identified with Satan. While Satan describes his function as an "accuser," Samael is considered to be his proper name. He also fulfills the role of the Angel of Death, when he comes to take the soul of Moses and is called the leader of satans.

So Satan (Samael) is the patron elohim (angel) of Edom
Jews ARE Edom

“No one can deny that the Jews are a most unique and unusual people. That uniqueness exists because of their Edomite heritage. You cannot be English Jews. We are a race, and only as a race can we perpetuate. Our mentality is of Edomitish character, and differs from that of an Englishman. Enough subterfuges! Let us assert openly that we are International Jews.”
—Manifesto of the “World Jewish Federation,” January 1, 1935, through its spokesperson, Gerald Soman

Pic is the KJV telling you that jews are Edom.
God tell us in the Bible that he hates Edom FOREVER (Malachi 1:2-4 Septuagint)

Attached: See Jews were Edomites.jpg (1240x1901, 1.99M)

your quote says along the extremities do you no what that means?
he was not devine or the mashiac
cope

no, when the hebrews and jews were described they fit the exact same description as modern day jews. they were foreigners who came in and lived in the cities, traded money, etc

isn't that only found in king james version?
older bibles in greek and hebrew say different things see pic related

Attached: 1628980682839.png (917x1659, 513.47K)

>How is Esau the bad guy here?
Sold his heritage for a bowl of soup and eternally btfo by God for trying to kill to get it back.