Tfw literally none of the amerisharts and europoors on Any Forums know who this king is

Tfw literally none of the amerisharts and europoors on Any Forums know who this king is

Attached: 2021_11$largeimg_1236781513.jpg (660x498, 53.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What an amazing thread.

Thats tschustin trudo

Attached: 1605460938438.jpg (326x291, 22.81K)

Attached: 1643927021065.jpg (660x498, 63.35K)

>Black guy

Don't care OP.

I don't care, Send all the niggers back.

West indies cricket. If you're black and you play cricket you're riding hard with the west indies

youtu.be/UZlGzRLdV6c

Attached: Reject the modern world.jpg (720x738, 137.14K)

Chris gayle. Had the pleasure of watching him live at the first T20 wc. Smashed the aussies out of the park a couple times hit a bus outside the stadium. Great talent, but wasted given how west indies players are always whinging bout pay n dont really shine in test cricket. But still an epic player.

N

Shieeeet. Das my couzin rae rae n' em.

Big Nig otherwise known as Monkey

Mlk with a durag?
BLAKKK DUNT CRAKKK NIGGUH

Have you ever seen him field?

Not doing much to dispel the lazy nigger stereotype.

CHRIS GAYLE

KEK.

Willie Nelson?

Is that Suckemfuckem?

That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I fucked and sucked him raw in a feed and seed store, formerly Chuck's. That shit had to be the fanciest, German, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to Floyd Sneed, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Sneedumfeedum screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted and splotted my cock until he busted on my Gucci Loafers, I had to return the favor. That nigga Sneedumfeedum and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Sneedumfeedum, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy.

That nigga FeedemSeedem stole my heart and drank my seed

Nah he's really good. Not a wasted talent. We Indians love him too much

He single-handedly decimated your team on multiple occasions bong stay humble

Attached: 1643600315561.jpg (1600x800, 223.69K)

This guy has the biggest and most undeserved ego in all of sport.

he don' need to field cuz he bats so well. also to be noticed at fielding you need to be realllly good like jonty rhodes or ravi jadeja.

Attached: swim146_tk5_04054-rawwmfinal1920_0jpg.jpg (1200x1200, 135.93K)

england current team is also pretty amazing. James Anderson is the current fast bowling GOAT

Attached: 404-Ragathol (2).png (486x500, 240.73K)