DEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOONKEEDDDD!!!!!

DEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOONKEEDDDD!!!!!

Attached: 1642087865076.png (345x153, 9.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III#Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BIDEN IS LOSING EVERYONE

lel he said that bullshit AGAIN?
You can go buy a BP cannon right now.

I don't care. Your gun ownership threatens MY safety and I have a right to safety. It's not my fault that I was as born into a country that has a nostalgic attachment to some arbitrary gun rights from the 1700s. Your affinity for death and destruction has a REAL affect on my quality of life and I shouldn't have to just accept it.
No more guns - especially for racists!!!

You could own battleships back then too

Lies

You can still own a cannon. That never went away. The only thing that ever got banned was high explosive ordnance, but really who's gonna know if you do have it? By the time anyone finds out the ATF is blown to bits and their encirclement is broken, so you're free to flee innawoods.

Bait works better without the memeflag (unless you're a leaf).

>safety
>quality of life
If you don't value the unique freedoms we have in the USA, move to another damn country.

Attached: LaugingBasedBoys.jpg (1024x731, 89.57K)

>and I have a right to safety.
No, you actually don't.

>could
No, you still can. There's nothing stopping you from affixing cannons to your boats/ships.

they were called privateers because the ships were privately owned

let me fact check that shit even further by saying that congress had to beg and borrow from gun owning private citizens in order to gather the arms necessary to fight the american revolution, we gave them our ships and our cannons only for these redcoat pieces of shit tell us that IT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

My rights don't come from a piece of paper.

and don't you ever forget it, every set of rights in every nation comes from the willingness of the average citizen to physically retaliate when they have been abused by the authorities

you will never ever see your rights in a lawbook

Attached: 1615075483684.jpg (340x351, 78.95K)

Seriously though, what are the political implications of the MSM calling out Biden on this one?
Is he going to be forced out?

He'll step down at just about exactly the two year mark so Harris can take over and still be eligible to get elected two more times. Probably depends on how badly the midterms turn out for the democrats. Resigning right as a deeply red congress gets sworn in also protects him from impeachment proceedings unless the republicans are very well prepared (they won't be).

it seems like in recent years while there has obviously been a cultural left-leaning message in all MSM, they don't necessarily try to appease the left, they broadcast whatever will cause the most controversy between the two sides even if it means temporarily removing the leftist mask

they'll do whatever gets them the bread and the chedda even if it means turning 180 degrees and siding with the patriotic majority

Attached: 1606402242627.jpg (498x498, 39.18K)

This is absolutely NOT true. I know this for a FACT because one of my ancestors was one the largest plantation and slave owners in the country at the time of the civil and he privately purchased and outfitted a whole legion, including equipping them with a battery of cannons, all purchased privately, by him, as an individual citizen:

from wiki::

>Although Hampton was conservative on issues of secession and slavery, and he had opposed the division of the Union as a legislator, when war began, he was loyal to his state.[4] He resigned from the South Carolina Senate and enlisted at the age of 42 as a private in the South Carolina Militia. The governor of South Carolina insisted that Hampton accept a colonel's commission.[5]

>Wade Hampton and other leading South Carolinians inspecting the interiors of Fort Sumter, April 10, 1861
>Although he had no military experience, his years of managing plantations and serving in state government were considered signs of leadership. As was also the case in northern regiments, the elite were commissioned based on their social standing and were also expected to finance military units. Hampton organized and partially financed the unit known as "Hampton's Legion," which consisted of six companies of infantry, four companies of cavalry, and one battery of artillery. He personally paid for all the weapons for the Legion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wade_Hampton_III#Civil_War

Attached: wade.jpg (240x297, 16.95K)

Nah, you have a right to kys. Shall not be infringed

>b-but they only had single shot muskets!
this is Thomas Jefferson's repeating air rifle which could blow your arm off

Attached: Girandoni_Air_Rifle.jpg (1398x806, 79.88K)

it is indeed your right, buy a gun and defend yourself pussy

People privately owned warships back then too.

Guns are banned here and people are getting shot and stabbed at an ever increasing rate. There was a drive-by shooting not far from my house and this is a decent neighbourhood.
Are you naive enough to think shootings stop when guns are banned?