TIKTOK KILLED THE FACEBOOK!!!

WTF I AM IMMUNE TO THE FEDS NOW

Attached: 1628992993211.png (1136x850, 494.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/social/meta-beta-tester-says-she-was-gang-raped-in-virtual-reality/news-story/0ba613b45d262c05ae9bd2d5c60f119b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: 1E2BCD19-3B3F-41DE-A199-EEC0717CD5AB.jpg (832x946, 98.28K)

I don't know which one is worse.

It's ok Zuckerberg got his golden parachute.

>worse
It's not bad. Niggers breaking into your home is worse.

Wait what made it crash so hard again???

Facebook killed itself...
It was also illegally acting as an arm of the government and was directly funded through black budget the entire time. Every person involved has committed felonies.

people leaving facebook for tiktok

Attached: 1629447986726.webm (608x1080, 2.95M)

what value does it have?

Boomer memes and hocking my wares on marketplace.

Attached: FB_IMG_1596796916633.jpg (1080x1300, 145.05K)

Can anyone explain how TikTok managed such virality despite hundreds and thousands of identical apps competing in the same space for years?

Or can anyone explain why Jack Dorsey bought Vine only to shut it down, leaving effectively a power vacuum for TikTok to fill.

The least Congress could do is an investigation into these major conflicts of interest. But they all have so many of their own that if would be bad form.

Good! I fucking hate Facebook that shithole manipulating place needs to die, and I hope zuck cuckerberg kills himself

That's babby tier in comparison to Google's DV360 audience targeting and remarketing. Even Google Israel reps who visit partners neither confirm nor deny that they're bending rules by recording you. The tech is now reaching a stage where sound recording is no longer necessary and behavioral algorithms are predicting your interests and actions for advertising. This is ofcourse true but bullshit nontheless because consensus tracking is used to set up laws... so even "marketing" is purely a datam**ing honeypot. You are plugging into a globohomo anytime you visit normienet, worse, you are being tracked without your consent if you own a smartphone - regardless of brand.

>that shithole manipulating place
Meds: now.

>Can anyone explain how TikTok managed such virality despite hundreds and thousands of identical apps competing in the same space for years?
Powerful cloud editing features, but it's just the new YTMND.

If Facebook crashes I will lose all my grandmas pictures. I need to save them now before it’s too late, it’s just going to take forever because she posts 100’s of pictures

>Can anyone explain how TikTok managed such virality despite hundreds and thousands of identical apps competing in the same space for years?
App stores recommend it to everyone, 'viral'

Attached: I shoot you long time.webm (1280x720, 2.38M)

>he doesn't just block the javascript
ngmi

They use dopamine hits + psychology tactics:

1. show short videos
2. show videos with music
3. show quickly changing screen frames
4. add infinite scrolling
5. push recommendations that will make the viewer stay on the platform based on previous viewer data

Facebook tried this but they are an old style platform with posts/text/photos.

Tiktok uses short videos and infinite scrolling to keep the viewer glued for hours on end. And the more the viewer stays on the platform the more dopamine hits they get.

There is literally nothing to compare Shit Cock to Facebook for, this is a red herring no different than the anti-work movement to cover up the fact that millions have been and are being killed as we speak.

Attached: 19BEDA88-61FC-43A2-80B6-529A670C9753.png (512x691, 340.63K)

NOBODY needs to look at half naked girls they'll never interreact with in real life...

The only thing their algorithm is doing is optimizing for view length.

Anybody who's ever been there knows it's designed to waste your time...

Why the fuck did I just watch some asshole read memes for three hours AGAIN. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!! *uninstalls*

Attached: screenshoteasy (45).png (423x247, 225.79K)

Attached: D5C91664-8D5C-4ADA-9FA6-43CCA510BAD0.jpg (1150x674, 321.2K)

Chinks probably weren't impressed with metaverse
Are whites innovative at all anymore?

Consider a worse fear if the government of metaberg decides to buy out tik-tok.

Attached: 1642995785638.jpg (512x422, 28.52K)

>NOBODY needs to look at half naked girls they'll never interreact with in real life...
My lactation fetish says otherwise.

Attached: 1633897255688.webm (406x720, 730.24K)

>he works for them
ngmi

Unfortunately I'm trying to help you fucks, but mutts as yourself would never forego your ego and just listen to advice. You can block that shit, even better - avoid jewgle altogether. Don't even bother with DDG. At the end of the day, if you're on the interwebz you'll always be fucked somehow.

Facebook is for late millennials just like myspace was for the late gen-x and early millennials. Zoomers don't want it.

fuck zuck

but it also sucks seeing an american company lose market share to a gook company

trump tried to warn us

trump tried to stop it

but the jew fuck zuck the cuck spend like 500 million to get Brandon elected

so this is his own fucking fault

Attached: donald-trump-14-09-16.jpg (982x726, 50.62K)

p.s. You know your topic is chinese spyware. simple as.

Keep feedin them demons yo, one day they'll eat you...

Is this one of those images made by retarded Philipino hookers? Because it sure looks like one.

Attached: 1639653682973.png (1000x500, 58.48K)

>ZUCK BLAMES TIKTOK

Attached: 63v703.jpg (666x500, 67.56K)

Nice.

Attached: milkies.webm (480x480, 1.12M)

>Keep feedin them demons yo, one day they'll eat you...

Attached: 1642352174406.jpg (509x508, 52.16K)

>Wait what made it crash so hard again???
censorship.
Facebook stopped being fun.

Attached: fired 109 times.jpg (954x576, 82.55K)

They banned anti-vaxxers and all the vaxxoids are dying off.

Attached: 1622782110227.png (957x702, 426.65K)

news.com.au/technology/online/social/meta-beta-tester-says-she-was-gang-raped-in-virtual-reality/news-story/0ba613b45d262c05ae9bd2d5c60f119b

Time for Grandma to start forwarding TikToks so she can kill that as well.

Tik tok was created in the US and sold to a Chinese company.

Did you feel the timeline shift?

>guy at desk at harvard starts up a website
>same website that pentagon discovers
>Wired happened to whip up the article on the same day at nearly the same hour and got approval to publish at the same day at nearly the same hour
meds

Save them, even print them. It's tedious but do it.

They're both the same sides of the coin. Both social conditioners. You are the product. Get off of it all and rebuild face to face friendships - true bonds instead of feedback loops and filter bubbles to make you feel whole again. You zoomers have it bad but trust anons when they say, life was richer before it. IRC was an eye opener, but it lead to the decadence we see today. Sure, even posting here is unhealthy but it's not nearly as bad as being locked into one of these fucking accounts and getting sucked into the socially engineered filter and feedback bubble. Wake up, get off the internet and meet real life friends - ones that would be willing to visit you in jail instead of shitposting online. Find people who are good for when the rubber hits the road.

Someone needs to hang this pale nigger

>on the same day the CIAnigger project "ended".

this kills the chinkoid

Jesus Christ!

You don’t have to be an expert to understand that normies tend to switch quickly to the newest “app” to shitpost their normie lifestyles,
you’re either ignorant on purpose or dumb or both.

Social media are defined to die, it’s part of the market they promote. Jesus!

> Myspace
> MSN
> etc.

Ah fuck, just saw your reply. apologies for repeating what you already know. Godspeed user.

Consider this
Google started a social network, but it failed and was shut down.
If google can fail at social networking, so can facebook.

Now is the time to buy baseball cards.
I am in the 1% super responders to social media who can get a euphoric buzz just from browsing and commenting which is pretty unique and special