Psychological profiling

If you have ever ordered a pizza for delivery you are dead to me.

Attached: IMG_20220202_192212.jpg (1872x3952, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stadlermade.com/pizza-calculator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not smart enough to expand "pizza for delivery" out to all the possible avenues of 'psychological profiling' data or how it is a legitimate reason to get mad at someone.

If you eat frozen Jewish meals you're dead to me

>eating goyfeed

Attached: 485C3E8E-F4FD-4770-8AAE-7F7736A8893B.jpg (752x625, 208.28K)

It's unbelievable how retards will spend $40 to have a homeless man being them a pizza.

those aren't frozen. ask me how i know you've never been grocery shopping.

It all comes from the same place, chudstick.

Attached: sysco-1000x749.jpg (1000x749, 130.89K)

I don’t because the tip and delivery fee make it too costly for what it is. But either way we’re putting poison in ourselves.

Those things are fucking terrible

Five bucks?!?!

That's like $17 in Canadian pizza

>MFW NONFREE JAVASCRIPT PIZZA ORDERING
THE BOTNET WANTS YOU TO STARVE

Attached: 1446411579155.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Here is some psychological profiling you're a dumb faggot. Store brand just like restaurant.
You really figured it out bucko

damn. are they any good?

I actually started making my own Za. I got a pizza stone. and i make my own dough ahead of time and proof it for a few days. You can freeze it too. put ur own sauce on that bitch and whatever toppings u want. i like black olives (not from the jar), onion, spicy sausage, artichoke watever. super easy and it is a very impressive dish to serve guests.

stadlermade.com/pizza-calculator

use this guy's calculator for dough and he has some good techniques on his yt channel

what a stupid fucking thread

yeah dude. a good large pizza in canada is like 30 bucks. it's stupid.

the BEST fucking pizza incanada right now is papa john's medditerarinian. but i think they took it off the menue.

I'd rather order pizza than buy frozen shit. make it yourself > delivery > frozen

Ask me how I know you order out, worthless trash.

everything in aldi's is nigger tier trash that is manufactured/procured for the absolute lowest cost.

Your pants don't fit and your shoes cost less than ordering a single topping pizza with a coupon from Domino's. Seethe.

my apartment is on the second floor of a building in my city's "downtown"
the first floor is a pizza place, and i've had them deliver to me when i've been sick. they're really nice, the owners of the place are my neighbors as well as landlord. sometimes they give me free food, and they even cooked me christmas dinner last year because i had mono.
also, they've kept me at the same rent (400usd + water/utilities) for the past 9 years. not bad for a 2 bedroom apartment with a nice view and private entrance.

It all comes from the same place. America is a centrally planned economy.

Attached: db-sysco1-master675.jpg (675x426, 60.4K)