Thoughts?

seems based to me

Attached: 20EBFAAE-F535-4D4A-95D2-D9802E9168E7.jpg (1000x1500, 154.71K)

Pretty based since leaving Hollywood, he was a fun actor and now he's matured into something cooler.

Agreed. Suspicious of power. No other way to be now.

shill sage

Seems based

tried to hard?

no celebrities are based.

the only people that are based are the ones you don’t see, hear, or know.

He hasn't said anything I think is turbo retarded, but it's kinda annoying how genuinely behind he is on nearly every issue his videos are about which I suppose is true of most youtuners... His personality is also annoying though.

Pretty gay but a good introductory redpill course for normies, also he has celebrity status so they are more inclined to give him a listen because he was in a movie they saw. Overall I support it

I bet he wears girls my little pony underwear.
Serious the more you think about it.

Attached: E7734c7fe215e29b91f6833ed2ad3c78.jpg (250x206, 12.79K)

You are a 33rd degree mason.
I told you to fuck off.
Didn't I tell you to fuck off?
CAN YOU READ, CUNT?

I thought the fire her for parking in klaus’ parking spot bit was good

Controlled opposition shabbos goy. He would never in a million years call out white genocide, the failures of multiculturalism, race realism, or the Jewish Question

He talks too much, and he's still a fucking hippie, but he seems to value truth over comfort, and that's at least admirable. I wonder if he values YouTube dollars over truth though. His videos have been pretty click baity lately. Only time will tell.

>is coffee good for you

nobody will ever do that because you are retarded

he makes a lot of threads lately

He is redpilling millions of middle aged women who only watch videos with celebrities in them. They think "Hey I know him!" and as they are overwhelmed with positive emotion from successfully recognizing a celebrity, they enter a highly suggestible hypnotic state and the mad lad force feeds them right wing talking points.

This guy gets it. Sort of.

I appreciate your work, thank you

Apparently he has a hammer, which is pretty based. He's one of these dudes that women love, but other dudes find hugely infuriating. Many such cases. Women really do like assholes don't they?
Still, he doesn't seem all bad. Smashing women and shit talking isn't a crime.

Low effort demoralization attempt is low effort. More and more are calling this shit out. Your time is limited, Moshe

Attached: schlomortified.jpg (782x782, 85.45K)

He based

A fucking shill!!!! This guy is like a fucking Labour stooge that colourfully articulates the fucking obvious. I have never ever heard him utter words that have made me think of him as anything more than a echo chamber of others ideas. He dances around the political spectrum trying to score points with all without really offending anyone and without invoking (((cancel culture))) to fall upon him.

Fuck this clown!!!

S
A
G
E

He’s a faggot hippie type character but he’s not as bad as he used to be.

Anyone who thinks he’s actually based is full on retarded though, he’s a multiculti degenerate. He’s a good way for absolute clueless idiots to get baby redpills but based he is not.

left wing nutbag for money is now a rightwing nutbag for money

aka GRIFTER