What do you think of the Starship Troopers solution to the locker room debate?

No more gender segregated locker rooms. Male, female, and non-binary students are required to all shower together. How do you think this would work-out in the real world? Would students be more likely to see people of different genders as their equals? Would it increase or decrease bullying? Would it improve body-image issues? Would there be more realistic beauty standards? Would obesity decrease? How do you think you would feel if you were required to shower with people of different genders?

Attached: StarshipTroopers.jpg (1250x660, 120.39K)

It seems like in the Federation that the women were eugenically engineered to be less the niggers of gender than they are now.

I'd be down with it if it was whites only, only heterosexuals (unless straight women kiss-fight eachother for dominance), and no trannies.

why does the american shower together?

it would increase sex

Attached: really.jpg (216x225, 13.17K)

I think diz has great tits.

This only works in a patriarch I also society where women are property and men know if they assault a woman an entire family of her kin will hunt them down and kill them.

sex? what is that?

They're from Buenos Aires and they say, "kill 'em all!"

I hope there are many children learning to shower earlier.

I want a space separate from women.

Try doing the scene with a shower room full of pakis.

* patriarchical

Also the live firing range exercise made it more difficult for the negress to get a loicense to breed.
Dare I say...

thinking that women rape in the military won't go up 10x as soon as this is implemented is retarded

carmen a bitch
diz bestgirl
the only good bug is a dead bug

I liked their final solution for the (((bugs))) beter

Attached: 1637513924773m.jpg (735x1024, 139.57K)

I HATE THE PATRIARCHRIST

That would never work in the actual Infantry, they're all hypersexualized alcoholics...
>t. Used I be an alcoholic degenerate infantryman

People would be in the shower all day fucking.

Shit like this only works with whites. That's why whites ideas are always so degenerate when left to grow on their own. Things that could bend the rules and still work with whites are ok until you introduce niggers and Jews who will then make the thing as fucked up as possible to remind everyone why there was a rule in the first place. Take homosexuality for example. Started with some white faggots saying " yo we just wanna chill with eachother" and then Jews came in and made it "let drag Queens show their dicks to your kids at dragshow story time or your a bigot". Same type of shit would happen with showers. Whites would say "let's all shower together" then a Jew would weasel his way in and convince everyone that naked group shower times are actually the perfect time for a daily orgy or some shit. (they'd think of something "better", I'm just not jewed enough to do it myself)

Attached: 051.jpg (832x640, 77.85K)

Coed locker room are a just Paul Verhoeven fetish. He also had them in Robocop

Attached: 0ev266vbme6z.png (1323x705, 724.97K)

id like to know more

Does it show her boobies in the movie not covered up
Haha that'd be nuts
Haha

It worked there because it was virtually all white people. If you tried it in say, India, they'd have to stop after reports of 300 teachers raping some 13 year old girl or something crazy like that.

picrel bitch is fugly. looks like a skinny Brian Stelter. Would not fuck.

checked and uberbased

Orgies and rape would be normalized so it’s swings and roundabouts really.

Based rape, degenerate orgies.

Absolutely based.

The point of the unisex showers was that they weren't even considered people with rights until after leaving the service

I think a lot more soap would be dropped.

Attached: 1605568486293.gif (256x188, 3.56M)

just with everything trying to supress tension, in this case sexual connotations, only exacerbates it more. The more we hide our bodies from each other to prevent sexual urges, that would ironically come and go organically had we a natural relationship with our bodies, the more we think about each other in arguably sexually perverted ways. It is quite literally perversion as it is a misrepresentation of our nature. I frequently visit nudist communities and saunas (not specifically meant for Sex those do exist) and every interaction between sexes happens there in a completely organic way. Don't let the connection of the Interface of your spirit with the material world be severed by some archaic concept of shame and indignity

I have a small penis yet fairly attractive and in good shape. I’d never shower so I never shattered the fantasy that I’m also hung

>start having sex in shower
>get caught
>both executed live on TV

Carmen is a roastie though. I used to get erections at like 10 years of age over her.

yeah, totally.
we can just push biology aside because we are the masters of our own destinies.
true god men.

Attached: 1616401361564.jpg (229x220, 6.66K)

You and Rich have something very special, don't ever forget that or take advantage of it.
I love you guys, man.

It only work in a miliraty state where young people are brainwashed to be canon fodder instead of having sex.
Diz is best girl though. Carmen is a whore.

>How do you think this would work-out in the real world?
More people will be aware how disgusting trannies look without clothes.

checked and keked. This is why we cant have nice things.

Niggers would rape.
Trannies would rape.
The obese, and the sexless genderblobs would be bullied.
Asians and betas would Leer, and get bullied, maybe the ballsier ones would grope.

More incidental homosexuality.

Attached: 1643400490404.jpg (1080x1208, 163.57K)

>shower with different genders
It'd be fine, til' you include different races.
>blacks/arabs/indians join in
It gets cancelled after the rapes start, or races other than them shower at different times and you just end up with a situation where you should've implemented segregation overall instead.

It would be bad because despite what the media wants you to think most people aren't actually trannies and it would just result in more sexual assaults or fake allegations. Would not improve any of the things youre talking about

No one thinks this.