It all comes tumbling down

It all comes tumbling down
mobile.twitter.com/NoahCRothman/status/1489337252987785219

Attached: 98E2ACCC-7C92-4128-945E-3BF6E8748BC3.jpg (1284x2004, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wnycstudios.org/podcasts/tnyradiohour/segments/jeff-zucker-apprentice-and-president
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/jeff-zuckers-singular-role-in-promoting-donald-trumps-rise/2016/10/02/7c3d4366-865b-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they make him say?

N

I

G

Trump curse
time to get yours kike Jeff Zucker

I love how everyone loves to try and paint Fox News as controlling the Republican party and will straight up ignore Democrats taking orders from CNN and vice versa.

G

Checked btw
>pic related
>noooooooooo it's fake news!

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-152829_Chrome.jpg (720x1366, 355.43K)

I did not follow orders to kill all those grandmas even though some other dem governors released the same nursing home laws the same day as mine in the exact same wording that was random.

Reminder that Jeff Zucker is largely the man behind Donald Trump's meteoric rise in popularity. The two are longtime friends going back for years, and Zucker gave him extremely wide coverage of all his rallies. In fact after the 2016 election, knives came out for Jeff Zucker blaming him for Trump's election, and he later agreed with this sentiment and started a mass media suppression campaign of Trump

>Reminder that Jeff Zucker is largely the man behind Donald Trump's meteoric rise in popularity.
Get the fuck out of here...

Dumbest post this week.

He's not lying

wnycstudios.org/podcasts/tnyradiohour/segments/jeff-zucker-apprentice-and-president

Dumb nigger

>memeflag
Show real flag

>Reminder that Jeff Zucker is largely the man behind Donald Trump's meteoric rise in popularity.
You spelled “Mark Burnett” wrong

literally dozens and dozens of news articles about it. Just google anything, like "jeff zucker blamed for trump rise"

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/jeff-zuckers-singular-role-in-promoting-donald-trumps-rise/2016/10/02/7c3d4366-865b-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html

Attached: article2.png (852x745, 182.46K)

trump was literally a pied piper. he was working for nbc when he started his campaign. they wanted him to win the republican primary because his high negatives with women offset hillarys high negatives with men, and they thought it was impossible for him to win. lmao. whoops.

Wasn't his brother on fucking CNN? Like how is this news? His brother was on CNN, the entire channel was helping him. Kek????

it's true

CuomoNewsNetwork

bannon giving trump direction + trump having the right kind of vindictive hellfire to spew is what gave trump his rise in popularity you dumbfuck

Oh, cool! Now is Q gonna come and arrest all the pedophiles???

What? Two more what now?

So the wop is a fag?

Attached: 1630336344304.png (581x445, 94.54K)

I think it was the billions of dollars of free media coverage thanks to his media connections to network executives

>Bannon giving trump direction
Bannon wasn’t part of the campaign until Trump already won the primary (he was boosting him in Breitbart which he was still running at the time).

Donald Trump was already a household name, retard, and had been for like 40 years.

yeah, thanks largely to Jeff Zucker and these very same media executives who promoted his TV show

jewish power struggles behind the curtains, nothing new

Sup /leftypol/ the second American civil war is coming no matter how many stolen coronavirus memes you say and no matter how much denial of it coming