Well Any Forums?

Well Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220203-160021_Twitter.jpg (1440x1586, 647.99K)

>slide thread
>Twatter thread

It's true, and there is nothing wrong with it, equality is false

Nope. To say that men are flawed is a simplistic truism designed to make people think he's reasonable in his forthcoming demands.

CEO of Centrist Inc.?

Attached: 1643806114087.jpg (745x767, 75.14K)

But we ain’t changing it unless we have another civil war.

He's right. They were pretty smart, but not as smart as Literally Who.

>YOUSA BETTA GIB US DAT SHIT WHYTE BOI!!
Such a sophisticated and persuasive Wakandan gentleman. We should do as he says and give them half of our resources so they can be allocated to malt liquor and fentanyl directly.

That’s why they have the constitutional amendment process

This doesn’t even qualify as a midwit take

Cool, feel free to leave, nigger

The problem is that these fags pretend to be flawless themselves. Also owning slaves isnt a flaw, faggot

Attached: Jamiroquai_Sudoeste_(cropped).jpg (1024x1484, 254.37K)

it should not be controversial that young black fatherless men commit the majority of violent crime in the US.

>equality
No evidence this exists.

And that's a good thing

>equality for all
no such thing exists or will ever exist

Is he saying the US wasn't meant for niggers?
Well he's right on with that.
I have no issue with this. No it wasn't meant for nig nogs and they don't do very well in it.

No shit, farm equipment were never meant to be given rights. Allow the cows and horses to vote and get welfare checks too or none of them

Attached: 648FDFC9-07D2-4C78-AE92-6D850BC1F013.jpg (768x866, 135.48K)

A) It does not mean we have to destroy that heritage and erase those brilliant men from history, or focus only on the slave owning part.
B) The laws that made the country unequal were cancelled a long time ago. Quite the opposite all kinds of affirmative action was mandated by law.

It's time to call it quits and start owning up to your own life.

Captcha NDPTD

>very brilliant
>yet flawed
how flawed?
flawed enough to not be brilliant?
no?
well then i'm sure they knew what they were doing

I don't care. What has this country ever done for me? Let it die.

The biggest flaw in their design was claiming that "... all men are created equal..." when in fact they are not.

You assume I value equality

Attached: 1636525875151.jpg (1080x1335, 138.58K)

This. Like most leftists, I can't tell if he's gaslighting or just a moron.

Society never was built based on equality. Some are smarter, more skilled, lazy, deceitful, and more, all of which will undermine the premise of equality in a short time.

That fictional utopia will not exist, especially with the greedy gov'ts and corporations in place seeking special privilege in the interim.

They were flawed because they didn't send the niggers back. Otherwise pretty based, setting up a country for free whites of good character is about the smartest thing you can do

Attached: democracy.jpg (850x400, 84.98K)

what is controversial is blaming today's people for it, punishing them by holding them back, calling them nazis if they dont like it, and the movement from equality to equity. this guy is a dunce.

checked
Who ever said anything about equality?

It wasn't. Niggers, spix, Muslims and kikes are NOT American. They are parasites, draining our countries resources and entirely destroying our countries foundation and beliefs.

If you're not white you're not supposed to be a citizen.

Whoa..... that's deep. I guess he might have a point if I really think about it.
Niggers tongue my anus..

are you a dunce too? there is equality under the law in america. they want equity now, having equalized the playing field but still being viewed as victims they are going for the kill.

whenever / whoever decided equality was the goal

even this nigger understands that this country wasn't built for niggers. gtfo niggers

OP's guy obviously