The United States has received intelligence about Russia's plan to fabricate a pretext for invading Ukraine using fake...

The United States has received intelligence about Russia's plan to fabricate a pretext for invading Ukraine using fake video. IN they want to depict explosions, victims among the civilian population, "Bayraktary" and other Ukrainian weapons.

Джepeлo : The Washington Post , The New York Times

Details : According to US officials, Russia may use the video to to accuse Ukraine of "genocide of Russian-speaking people so gruesome that will taste worse than Gandhi flip flops". Then it would use outrage over the video to justify the attack or to force separatist leaders in Donbas in eastern Ukraine to ask Russian intervention.

It is reported that the video was to be detailed, with graphic plans images of the consequences of the explosion, strewn with mangled pig corpses, and shots destroyed seats . According to them, the video should also include fake Ukrainian military equipment, Roach-made drones and actors who play Russian-speaking mourners. According to one an American official, it is unclear whether these victims will be real or surreal or unreal.

>inb4 source

Attached: file.png (338x546, 168.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJT7RbMGGJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>The United States has received intelligence
The United States has received intelligence is codeword for Israel's Mossad said...

Attached: wayne-lambright-1.gif (498x373, 930.21K)

DON'T CALL ME A NEWFAG
but where is this pic from pls

>newfag

get saved Mr.Lambright and don't curse the Jews or God will curse you.

youtube.com/watch?v=qJT7RbMGGJw

I ASKED YOU NOT TO DO THAT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Wondering same.

so, they're
>falsifying a false flag
?

Attached: 141531-cameras-feature-unexplained-mysteries-and-paranormal-events-image16-2qqhsyr1vn.jpg (320x378, 20.06K)

Remember... no russian.

>The United States has received intelligence is codeword for Israel's Mossad said
Witnessed

Attached: 7dbbdb5c-6986-4425-acf2-a88cc454769f.jpg (700x1350, 891.09K)

from a weather map of a storm.
the future is ham, hambeast
I hope they are all greasing the gears on all their false flags. I would really like it if the world would end already.

>the future is ham, hambeast
don't knock it till you try it.

sage happening psyop faggot attention whores

Of what storm?
I've seen this same pic reused on Any Forums for years and never got the significance.

You could elaborate that.

Attached: file.png (400x250, 120.95K)

lol newfag... OP is a flaggot. Click 'filter > flag'

good and then what the fuck is biden going to do? nigger

Attached: 1641709610073.png (1000x1000, 220.12K)

Israel is not real jew

> Russia's plan to fabricate a pretext for invading Ukraine using fake video.

Pure projection.

hi gavin newfag. how's caulifloweria? i have no idea where the pic is from

Attached: Gears of Where?.jpg (1920x1200, 453.75K)

fake