I'm a biologist and virologist, I think I know what they are doing and what is coming

I work in a private hospital in europe, I'm rarely in contact with patients and mostly work on sample analysis and data review, I have the equivalent of 2 Phds and an MD in virology, I never worked on cutting edge genetic research but I am very knowledgeable on the subject
Basically a host of things that happened in the last 2 years don't make any sense as far disease containment and "normal" medical procedures go, this is not a secret and is not controversial, indeed right now many of the standards and protocols valid up to 2020 are being entirely rewritten, and to say that not everyone is on board is an understatement.
I'm being silent personally because I wouldn't even know where to start, but not a single doctor I know thinks that it's all perfectly organic, scientific and genuine. Something very funky is going on relating to vaccinations, hospital protocols regarding respiratory diseases and basic principles of disease control, something extremely coordinated and not "doctor-lead", this is entirely coming down to us and we don't have a choice in the matter, these decisions are made at the administrative level and forced on all of us

The biggest red flag is the change in narrative related to vaccination induced mutation, basically the ability of viruses to evolve when in contact with ever changing antibodies, it's a recognized and fairly logic risk that was completely uncontroversial up to 2 years ago, bringing up this matter now is an immediate risk as the "consensus" now is that it's GOOD for the virus to mutate, for some reason that changes every 2 days

100% vaccination in the population has never been a feasible nor reasonable nor effective means of preventing disease, yet right now this is ignored (it's the crux of the matter), and I think I know why

I've seen too many unreasonable decisions taken and too many changes in protocol that make a mockery of my field, as such I've gotten extremely cynical on this whole matter, so let me state this clearly:

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_the_United_Nations.svg.png (1280x853, 91.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359310400/#359312063
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357100096/#357126453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I genuinely believe a group of disgusting people working in the highest insitutions of medicine and the richest pharmaceutical companies are DELIBERATELY trying to prolong covid as much as possible, destroying everyone and everything in their path to achieve this, for money. They basically want to buy new houses and yachts (that's literally it) and have found an exceptional way to do so, while at the same time patting themselves on the back that they're "saving humanity" so they must deserve these riches, that's what they tell themselves so they can sleep peacefully, they think they are great businessmen/philantropists. They are deliberately trying to make covid mutate, they KEEP running experiments on it trying to force a mutation (for research) and I periodically see articles of these animal test subjects suffering "incidents" where they are freed/lost and a risk arises of further mutation, sooner or later this is going to actually happen. These experiments keep going on all the time and not just on covid, gain of function research is EVERYWHERE and nobody seems to have the courage to say "why are we doing this?", you're told this is the frontier of science and doubting it makes you a target for sticking your nose in a trillion dollar industry and ruin their little scheme. Most politicians from most countries in the world have open ties to this industry, and the arrangements and contracts between governments and vaccine manifacturers are public, they don't even need to hide.

We had been waiting for a pandemic to come, we were ready and able to contain and resolve it, but AS SOON as covid came all power was removed from the hands of physicians and entirely placed into those of management, they set the new standards and forced everybody to comply, the result is that right now the medical profession is being "purged", look at how many medical licenses were removed in the last 2 years, what's going on is terrifying and disgusting. I wanted to get this off my chest, I don't have a lot of proof for this but now I'm 100% convinced that this is what's going on. Just know that most doctors are simply scared to death of even using their brain, they follow protocol and don't question anything. Among those who think, 99% keep it private. The 1% who speaks out are silently removed and their contribution erased, making their sacrifice pointless. I may be one of these in the near future, I may snap and get my license revoked as well and maybe that would be for the best.

problem?

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Yes, we have a choice. Everyone has. The spiritual battlefield is everywhere.

you can call them jews user its okay

Have a bump, fren

Attached: C9398379-54DF-4F74-8ABC-96F1FE701A1A.jpg (400x673, 45.34K)

I mean thanks but this is pretty common knowledge here.
When you get purged make sure you mention the antichrist so we know it's you

Thanks for making this thread. Yes, it's obvious COVID is bringing a lot of money therefore they're trying to prolong this. This is a one-time in life opportunity to buy a new house or yacht.

I have few questions for you if you don't mind answering to some:
1. What is the most concerning move you've witnessed or heard of in this industry?
2. Are they deliberately treating patients with the wrong medicines at the hospital?
3. Would you say, we will better off with anti-viral drugs like Ivermectin?
4. Are you wormpilled yet? Yes or No (I'll follow up with your respond)

The only reason why they can do this is because we allow it. Take the goyimpill and you will see for the past 500 years every "revolution" has been one group of elites using money and resources to cause change in the world or potentially overthrow another group of elites.

Why did (((bankers))) fund both sides of the Napoleonic wars? Why did they fund both sides of ww1? Ww2?

Look at the absolutely disgusting amount of injustice Americans have tolerated. The self proclaimed cowboys who fight for freedom and laugh at all other countries for being "less free". Its all talk.

The soul crushing blackpill is revolutions dont take place unless elites instigate them into existence. (Think blm, lgbtq movements being artificially pushed). Alone goyim are LITERALLY INCAPABLE of anything other than being subservient and moping around on social media.

The only way these events could be stopped or redirected is if another faction of (((elites))) saw a power play opportunity in it.

Good work user.
I would note two points your post brings up:
first, these pharmaceutical companies are *no doubt* spreading money all across the globe to politicans, hospital administrators, even 'researchers" to write favorable papers
and
second, these "pandemics" come around about every two to four years like clockwork, which is why I never had any fear over this particular one. They know this too. And they've been planning on doing exactly what you describe for a while now, they were just waiting for conditions to be right.

>for money. They basically want to buy new houses and yachts (that's literally it)
You think small and know less still. It can be a happy coincidence and a grand embezzlement for many. But it is not for money all this is being done.

Yeah people that could stop it are either in bed with it or don't care because it kills more people and they think there's too many also, they're pussys and they already have to be ok with abortion so that alone would make us fucked.
I hate the CIAntichrist

Known this for a while dude. Be careful about it, but if you can expose the cabal go for it.

He has a piece of the truth but he doesnt have the entire truth.

This is a controlled demolition in which they want to position themselves to be on top of the new systems to come.

Its never about money. Money is fake. The federal reserve printing 8 trillion dollars so pfizer can make 8 billion with periodic vaccinations is small thinking.

Yeah generally you're right.

You're bluepilled as shit though. First time here?

>I genuinely believe a group of disgusting people working in the highest insitutions of medicine and the richest pharmaceutical companies are DELIBERATELY trying to prolong covid as much as possible,

welcome to finally figuring out the narrative we all figured out by May 2020 when covid numbers were thru the roof and Flu and cold numbers were non existent. The pressure to lock down and find a vaccination were crazy, while the propaganda was turned to level 10.

Attached: 1628533276584.jpg (906x799, 47.17K)

Great points, this is about money but not in the way you imagine. The pre-covid global economy has crashed. The crash wasn’t planned per se, but it was known to be coming. This is what climate change and it’s precursors were ultimately about. Covid, whether purposely or not, was the vehicle to shift to a 100% tech based economy. Including centralized cryptocurrency. It’s happening but not fast enough. There has not been enough excess death to make this feasible.

1 - The complete 180 on disease control and pandemic containment, we had standards and doctrines that were thrown in the dumpster the moment covid became political and came here, 2 pillars of such control not even mentioned or divulged to the public: early treatment and home treatment, the key to letting hospitals operate efficiently, ignored entirely. Plus, the complete prohibition on straying from the protocol, the creativity of the doctors questioned and made illegal "because we're in an emergency, so just follow the protocol"
2 - No, but there's an over reliance on intubation and a hypocondriac mentality where mild cases are treated as severe, and as such given stronger medication and sometimes even experimental. There's a general feeling that we're in unprecedented times and as such it's fine to experiment with the soon to be dying (per protocol) remdesivir is a serious drug with serious side effects that should be administered with a lot of care (up to 2020), right now it's given like candy
3 - ivermectin is an exceptional medicine but it's effectiveness against covid is not fully documented, I believe it has a role but the reality is more complex. Truth is covid goes by on its own, and in cases where it doesn't the treatment is very similar to other coronaviruses with the extra complication of clotting that covid can cause, it's a big and complex topic, ivermectin shouldn't have been demonized and it's another smoking gun of the financial interest at play
4 - did not understand the question

Hello motherfucker who woke up yesterday

Attached: Iatrogenesis .jpg (680x346, 84.35K)

bump

hayahahaha no, sage faggotazo lmfao.

Attached: 1614730913897.jpg (202x249, 10.51K)

Very true, that is what i perceive also. It has not been about money for the top dogs for many centuries, perhaps millennia.

QRD? I have short attention span.

Yea - No duh, brainlet. It took you 2 PhDs to come up with that?
We knew all of that in March of 2020.

Listen to this: It goes way beyond just money. The people at the very top of human civilization don't need more money, they print the money. They're not doing this for the money. Sure, people are getting rich along the way. But the point is control. At best a Chinese-style social credit system, at worst population control. Your idea of them viewing themselves as philanthropist may still be right. After all, humans are chaotic and without lots of control, there will always be the occasional terrorist, rapist or murderer. And the global population has more than doubled in 50 years. If that happens again, it's anyone's guess whether the Earth and/or civilization can sustain that number. Personally I believe we are already very overpopulated, and life would be much more pleasant overall with a 70% reduction. I just don't happen to believe that anyone has the right to play God like that.

Its not that I do not agree with you, as your opinion is widely shared with regard the the people at the top operating on greed over humanity, but you havent really proved anything here sir. Its just a rant.

does you uncle work at nintedo also ?

This isn't about money. The vaccines are most definitely malvolent and so are those pushing them. What you're trying to do here is poisoning the well.

K

Ah narrative management and ass covering from the future globohomo Nexus after the US collapses
>KYS meme flag

Yes it's a globohomo mild bio weapon, yes it's used for obvious political gains and power consolidation, and yes you in particular are part of the problem.
(((Muh money)))
This play is giving the next lot of elites power no amount of money could buy fuck you and every Europhile on the planet.

Attached: 1637470949492.jpg (927x978, 224.33K)

Yes, Goyim, do not have hope, (((we))) are all powerful

Globohomo is going down, Jew.

> forced to comply
You send your peers are a joke

*and

the concept of a scientific consensus is an invention of big business

>ivermectin is an exceptional medicine but it's effectiveness against covid is not fully documented,

when its taken early, day 1-2-3-4 its SUPER effective. It doesnt have as much effectiveness when the patient has gotten bad, is nearing pneumonia in the lungs, has had covid 7 days and the red blood cells are separating and the liver starts working overtime trying to clean your blood due to the blood splitting apart.

safe this infographic to your computer so you can blow it up and read it, its very very precise.

Attached: 1628929739896.jpg (1882x1115, 936.13K)

>Basically a host of things that happened in the last 2 years don't make any sense as far disease containment and "normal" medical procedures go,

I appreciate someone with such elaborate qualifications pointing this out too, but seriously so many people were saying this all along and no one listened to any of them and the media and big tech just cancelled them. Media and big tech and the government AND pharma industry are clearly ALL in cahoots here. This shit is insane.

>red flag
So many. Too many for me to even believe people didn't see. People let fear kill their minds and now they're too ashamed to admit it so they'll just double down until the end.

The reason they are trying to vaccinate 100% is so they can eliminate the control group, so they can hide their liability, because they are rightly afraid of what people will do to then when they FINALLY realize. They hope they can lie until most of us are already dead, but I doubt they will be so lucky. They intended this to be a lot more deadly, to not have to rely entirely on media and social manipulation. They could have done that any time. They wanted a real biological threat and God's 4000 year old immune system laughed at them. Obviously the vaccines were never intended to work. The side effects are the entire point. The carcinogens especially. Cancer rates are skyrocketing, but not among the unvaccinated; that's why they want everyone vaccinated.

You are a pathetic waste of skin, just like every cop at this point and should be held accountable to the fullest extent

You know it's a joke when you test positive for covid and your doctor hopes that you feel better and sends you on your merry way with no prescription medicines even though it might be bronchitis. Nothing that was ever pushed into your face this hard has ever been worth it either

>They basically want to buy new houses and yachts
It's about much more than money. The cohesion with which the whole operation has been pulled off can only be achieved by other mechanisms, not just profit motive.

The jab is part of a mind control system. That's why globohomo doesn't care about side effects, are jabbing those who keep their machine running, as well as the notoriously contentious Jews themselves. Rulers did not share this info with their underlings, which is why the narrative had so many inconsistencies.

They're clamping down on every possible way to prevent/treat this disease, whether new or long established methods, EXCEPT the "vaccine" and it's all so a relatively small group of people can make a fuckton of MONEY.

mooshe show your flag

Everything is a rich mans trick

>but AS SOON as covid came

Everyone watch this shit.
Hey memeflag, where did it come from? What created it?

>i work for the UN
>i think i know what ((((they)))) are doing

Not that I agree with this but I can see where it's coming from: basically, the idea is that bad guys/ enemies like China who openly discusses their biowarfare strategies, are going to do it, and you're not going to stop them from doing it in secret, so you need to be able to react effectively. Of course the trouble is this research is so widespread and thus so open to corruption. We fund programs in universities that are working with Chinese through Canadian branches? Nonsense. There should be like ONE actually highly trusted scientist who the government lets run wild with this research for that reason, who never gets to leave his DUMB for contamination to even potentially happen at all.

You can come to the same conclusions without any insider knowledge. It’s blatantly obvious that this was a pre planned redistribution of wealth to mask collapsing markets.

Very good

Spot on.

Godspeed user

Attached: 1602958555936.jpg (657x527, 64.12K)

See:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/359310400/#359312063
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/357100096/#357126453

Memeflaggot
Everything said is invalid after the fact.

Nah nah nah. You’re ALL fuckkng stoopid!