Would you accept refugees feeling the south american drug cartels(mainly women and children)?

would you accept refugees feeling the south american drug cartels(mainly women and children)?

you can't shit normally like that..

I think people would mind immigrants much less in general if they were intelligent and attractive.

That's really gross

she can just use my mouth and then my tongue would be used to clean

That's not who shows up numbnuts. Outside of a few photo ops every ""refugee"" is a 14-30 male with a room temperature IQ and a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want to the natives. Go post your coombrain bait somewhere else.

Attached: si.jpg (1224x1861, 145.31K)

Only the unmixed white ones. I don't know how anyone is attracted to latinas. Indio blood is trash tier that makes them all crazy, low IQ, and prone to moodswings. Plus their bodies store fat in weird places like their fingers and they all have pancake tits and fridge bodies by 25. Latina America is a giant PSA: don't racemix.

No fucking way she can wipe that either. Fucking disgusting nigger ass.

The turd would leave streaks all the way out. Imagine how much toilet paper she uses. Especially since she has to eat so much to make it that big. Plus imagine what that will look like post wall. Ewww

Attached: 1606254969171.jpg (243x250, 8.14K)

The women not the children

its not natural, its fat injections dipfuck

BUNDA!

Attached: 1607382225863.png (1000x577, 221.82K)

It will still look aweful post wall.

Attached: 1576959168893.jpg (711x633, 35.48K)

Never understood this meme unless the girl is actually like 200+ lb. Just use a bidet its not that hard to keep your ass clean

i wish my ass were that fat

nigger

>Just use a bidet
Works for my big fat ass wife and she's almost 400lbs

Only if they are hot and have sex with me.

>(mainly women and children)?
Except they never are

*SNIFF*.. oh God... please.. no more... *SNIIIIIIFFFFF* AGH!! UAAGHH!!! ACCKK!!!!

You just know salsa rojo steamrolls through that rectum daily. Jesus Christ.

No. They'll just shit out more little tacos.

>big ass small thighs
disgusting

Haha what the fuck

>tfw no big bunda brazil gf

Attached: 1643737198944.png (1009x617, 89.41K)