Biden caught on video secretly flying illegals into the US interior (PA, NY, OK, KY, OH)

youtube.com/watch?v=-04okUy1jdM

Attached: bus.png (795x698, 395.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only difference is that with the previous president it was groups like the catholic church doing this

yay more americans everyone is america come be america over here in america it is america

Hey, rabbi.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

Attached: soros (((NGO))).webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x767, 116.87K)

Attached: immigration hitler.png (595x921, 299.96K)

Who cares? Not like you're going to do anything about it.

Is that where they transport the little girls to "serve" your president?

Hey whatcha doin rabbi?

Attached: 13B7FF7A-D8EF-4FCF-A70D-4B5330724C37.jpg (902x1934, 418.04K)

It's good to continually bring attention to these things, the worst thing to do is nothing.

those poor immigrants

Attached: 1640651412504.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Jew hands typed this post.

>Kikes
Rabbi, how you doing?

->t. Nigger

but are they jabbed?

Damn, hes allowed to drive?

Attached: 34637378.png (806x740, 151.04K)

Not my problem, and none of you are going to do anything about it. Deal with it.

sent them to florida too. we saw the buses. didnt hear about any of them being turned away on the news, did you? not a peep about it.

Attached: reddit.jpg (1200x839, 85.94K)

Great. As long you antiworkers dont keep complaining about "working long 40 hour weeks with low wages" while importing low wage third worlders in by the 10s of millions to replace you

Attached: 1642133454220.jpg (1536x1862, 297.02K)

>r-rabbi!
kek you newfags have no clue
keep defending the spic run catholic church at the border that has been helping illegals make a home here
they were doing this under trumpstein and ICE couldn't do shit as they aren't allowed to enter a church

>the rabbi is actually pretending like the zog puppet isnt doing what his masters want
fucking lol newfag

Attached: 1643409075068.jpg (1202x1304, 222.19K)

what kind of idiot would want to come HERE lmao

Nothing in that tweet is wrong. Jew are globalists and I hate them all. I can't wait to read their next article on the wetness of water.

I’m glad this being talked about but his was happening under trump as well. So no matter what partyis in control they bring beaners in.

Sounds like a YOU problem. I actually went to college, got a degree, and got myself a nice job at an air conditioned office with benefits, and now I work from home.

The only people complaining about immigrants are people who are lazy, uneducated, or incels.

>newfags think I'm a kike for speaking against the catholic church
Christ is King, the pope is a child of satan

>The only people complaining about immigrants are people who are lazy, uneducated, or incels.
Yeah, you mean leftists

Yeah man it’s totally feasible for everyone to go to college and get a job just like you! Oh wait it’s not, get your head out of your ass

no, basically paco and juan are going to take your job as well. only a matter of time, rabbi. you think you're immune to cheap replacement labor? because you're not.
t electrician

imagine my shock