Remember, the only time right-wingers will ever use their guns is when it's against an animal minding its own business

Remember, the only time right-wingers will ever use their guns is when it's against an animal minding its own business.

Attached: 5-2-960x720.jpg (960x720, 111.71K)

>killing a monster
>bad

chad wolf vs virgin zogmerican mutt

This holds especially so for the p*tinoid.

Not all cops are right-wingers so your argument is invalid.

That thing could eat you in one bite little guy.

Holy shit that wolf is massive.
I want this image to be real. That is so badass.

>the only time right-wingers will ever use their guns is when it's against an animal
damn right

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 786.85K)

robbing stores and raping people is not "minding its own business". harmful animals should be shot.

This is an issue that guns brought in and that we can never un-issue because guns are here now.
A dysgenic fuck can kill a wolf chad. It's a problem, but we all have to live with it.

There is a coyote in my back lane that keeps trying to eat my elderly dog. I think I have to kill it with an ice pick, bros.

Niggers never mind they're own business

Lol at these fat faggots who hide about 15 foot behind the animal to make it look bigger. Could not give two shits about boomers killing faggy wolves but when they try the ol Cera trick they get on my fucking tits.

kek

Buy a cross bow from that canadian tire store.

Breaking into my car is hardly "minding its own business". And just call them "niggers".

>I would shoot ya ya dam basterd
>*Can't run half a mile without collapsing and vomiting
Genetic failures

Would you want to swim in an ocean with leviathan lurking in it?
>pic...unrelated

Attached: sgh45eyeye5yr58s56r8s657hshs.jpg (630x604, 95.69K)

Yes it is a cruel world, animals gettin driven over daily by cars. Children getting raped by deranged people. You argument is nothing but a cold wind in my face. Get real you racecard player

Don't forget school kids.

You're just upset because all your friends found out that you lost your virginity to your own father and enjoyed it and they taunt you for it.

motherfucker killed ornlu the wolf

who?

Slide

Attached: F650F7D1-F2F3-4C15-8951-F544986A9A6D.png (2810x4096, 168.64K)