NVAx bros

>1/31/22 Novavax finally files for EUA after giving them all of their deliverables a month earlier
>2/1/22 Pfizer files for a rolling review for 5 year olds
>FDA schedules a meeting first for Pfizer on the 15th, going to fast track it

lmao if you needed any more fucking proof that Pfizer is paying the FDA off...here it is. What a joke.

Attached: file.png (768x432, 415.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/

Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw

why does Any Forums have such shitty fucking shill bots

Implying Novavax is any different from the other vaccines lmao

imagine letting people inject gross yellow science juice into your body

but it is

they litterary going to inject people with jewish womans piss
nice

god i hope so

The current crop of available vaccines are either mRNA or adenovirus types. The Novavax is a protein subunit type. Rather than having cells in your body produce spike proteins, it has an adjuvant and lab produced spike proteins in it instead. So you get a limited number of premade spike proteins with an adjuvant which is used to cause an immune response. It is much different. If you ever had a vaccine in your life it was likely using this technology.

I don't even claim to understand the technology, I just know you are retarded if you take anything. But muh "Subunit Protein" yeah nigger you never had to use that word until now you don't know wtf is in there and you will never find out

Attached: 1643907259742.gif (492x300, 1.67M)

Never claimed I would take it, but only a retard would say they are the same thing.

Nigga its the flu lmao

Never said it wasn't. Learn to read you bug eyed bog donkey.

>If you ever had a vaccine in your life it was likely using this technology
That's false.

>The vaccine is produced by creating an engineered baculovirus containing a gene for a modified SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. The spike protein was modified by incorporating two proline amino acids in order to stabilize the pre-fusion form of the protein; this same 2P modification is being used in several other COVID-19 vaccines.[28] The baculovirus is made to infect a culture of Sf9 moth cells, which then create the spike protein and display it on their cell membranes. The spike proteins are harvested and assembled onto a synthetic lipid nanoparticle about 50 nanometers across, each displaying up to 14 spike proteins.

Yep, sounds just like the flu vaccine.

It still has the spike protein, which has shown to be a pathogen not just an antigen. It also assembles these spikes onto a lipid nanoparticle, which is both toxic (due to positive charged cationic lipids) and travels throughout the body, not staying at the injection site. It may not use RNA or DNA, but there are still potential risks to the vascular system and other organs. It will be no more effective either, since it uses the same antigen profile (the spike rapidly mutates) and it is a respiratory virus, and antibodies in the nasal/sinus/lungs are not produced by injections, only serum antibodies are produced. They have also had problems with purity of the antigen and manufacturing issues.

>If you ever had a vaccine in your life it was likely using this technology.
not true. While there are vaccines over the last decade (maybe two) that use this technology, it is still less common than whole inactive virus vaccines. Plus the spike subunit itself is demonstrably toxic, so this one particularly isn't going to be great either
finally, whole virus vaccines for coronaviruses always resulted in ADE in the past, little reason to believe that's changed all of a sudden
In other words, it's almost as if coronavirus vaccines have been attempted for more than 60 years and always fail because coronavirii mutate too quickly

Attached: t. government.jpg (640x432, 44.76K)

Holy fucking reading comprehension. I said the technology it uses is the same, not the contents of it. Protein subunit vaccines have been used for a long time.
Never said it was good for you or safe. All I said is that it isn't the same as an mRNA or adeno vaccine, because it's not. I don't plan on getting vaccinated, because covid is a nothingburger. But saying Novavax is the same technology is wrong.

this sounds like the most schizo made up shit I've ever heard

This is also true. A whole particle vaccine is the safest and most tested. If they released one from the start I'd have been a lot less suspicious of this entire thing. Valneva is coming out with one some time this year for use in the EU. The fact that they rushed out an untested, never before used type of vaccine is incredibly suspect, and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard.

Everything he said is demonstrably true.

>If you ever had a vaccine in your life it was likely using this technology
What part of that did I misunderstand? Yo uare claiming that most childhood vaccines or flu vaccines are protein subunit? Or some that are in common use? Which ones then?