COVID ALTERS YOUR DNA

>archive.md/pVmRC
study finds COVID can actually change your DNA, causing the permanent loss of smell symptom

but mRNA vaccines don't alter DNA, that is a conspiracy theory, even though Bill Gates said such technology already exists youtube.com/watch?v=ce7rhjSLIWc

Attached: coviddna.png (657x635, 44.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/
davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1643912735020.png (999x1818, 1.21M)

Both of these scenarios are bogus. It is still technologically impossible to change the dna of millions of living cells in our body.

"may explain"
no mention of dna

what's going on big guy?

more coming up next on "whatever the vaccines do is ackchually the effects of le cooovid!!!"

Yeah it literally gives you brain damage. I had it at the end of 2020 and conpletely lost my sense of smell and taste for a few days. Then for about 4 months I kept losing my train of thought multiple times while trying to speak a sentence and forgetting what I was going to say.

what if they alter your sperm DNA? would your offspring carry on that mutation?

Did you recover after 4 months or do you still have brainfog?

This is more doable, but in this case if it is done the problem can be easily reversed using the dna of any somatic cell to replace the mutated dna of the sperm cell before meiosis.

Am I going to become a superhero? Like Spiderman? Awesome.

Unvaxxed, lost sense of smell, it came back, still know that OP is a faggot… welp no brain damage here.

I can relate. I took a 2 weeks long sick leave from work. When I returned, I found myself to be... Dyslexic? I couldn't write a sentence without mispelling errors and I needed to concentrate really hard to see the errors.
It went away after 1-2 more weeks though. But my taste and smell receptors only healed after 5 months or so.

I trust my own immune system to handle v8ruses, what I don't trust is Jewish run big pharma and their vaccines

If only you could inject them with trillions of mRNA somehow, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1643749317643.jpg (656x1024, 155.6K)

you just dont get how complicated it all is. taking recreational drugs causes changes in DNA. Addiction is partly mediated by dna changes. For you to lose sense of smell it really only has to affect cells in a certain region.

hey, that memeflag is telling the truth. !
no, wait, false alarm. He just needs to take his second booster

>COVID LITERALLY GIVES YOU BRAIN DAMAGE

picrel

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (1200x800, 86.45K)

They haven't isolated covid yet

>but mRNA vaccines don't alter DNA
only a little bit, kek

Attached: 1642865645305.jpg (605x756, 62.33K)

deceptive body language when he says "It's going to save a lot of lives.'

The mechanism behind the loss of smell is already known and this is not it. This is just some retarded bullshit. An increase in interleukin-6 is responsible for the loss of smell

The vaccines alter your genes though what do you mean it’s literally on modernas website about how the vaccines work

Nope
It's radiation sickness from 5g
5g is just a name
It operates at 95-300ghz
Microwaves operate to a maximum 95ghz
5g is more lethal than microwave radiation and they shoot pinpoint beams at you

loss of smell and taste is a common symptom of all pnemonias forever
acting like its some scary new thing is the surest proof of mass formation psychosis I've seen
my grandfather got a pnemonia in 1968, couldnt taste food until 1982

Ok in case you didn't already know, duckduckgo is not a safe web browser
tor is also compromised

>study finds COVID can actually change your DNA
No, it doesn’t, and if you’d quoted the third paragraph as well no one would even have had to click the link to know you’re full of shit.

its not a matter of safe its a matter of not google
the http protocol itself isnt a 'safe' way to use the internet

those are some very specific years

(eat some pasta with red pill sauce and share if you like it)
1. where is evidence that jew flu corona exist? Flu is your own body purge, not contagious.
2. where is a person who take responsibility for claim that corona exist?

...crickets… for rational people there is nothing to talk about.

Who They Are - The Names And Faces - Dr. David Martin Red Pill
bitchute.com/video/AWkXqwxe4TBc/

davidmartin.world/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/The-Criminal-Conspiracy-of-Coronavirus.pdf

The Empirical evidence, also known as sensory experience, is the knowledge received by means of the senses, particularly by observation and experimentation.

MD:
UNMASKING THE LIES AROUND COVID-19: FACTS VS FICTION OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
andrewkaufmanmd.com/vids/Full interview on London Real.mp4

Lawer:
youtube.com/watch?v=V2YZAnKeGmM
bitchute.com/video/9dyqKnhFsfPM/

Attorney General Document
davidmartin.world/attorney-general-document/
youtube.com/watch?v=8s3EUksu2Fw

>In the current study, experiments confirmed that SARS-CoV-2 infection, and the immune reaction to it, decreases the ability of DNA chains in chromosomes that influence the formation of olfactory receptor building to be open and active

yeah
the year he got out of the army and the year my kid brother was born (and quit smoking, hence getting his taste back)
you can keep being a hypochondriac though and be scared of the literal nothingburger