Why won't women date conservatives nowadays?

It feels like 9/10 women refuse to date Republicans and right wingers.

Most girls in their bio even have "No Trump supporters" or "No Republicans"

Attached: 1643913537688.webm (320x568, 1.89M)

Would you really want to date either of these two women. Besides having an outward hideous appearance.

It's just a virtue signal thing. They date and fuck whoever they find attractive regardless of politcal beliefs

No, it's more than that. This is telling the world they date blacks. Kinda like if you see the BLM tag on Tinder it's a nod to taking black cock.

Conservative women don't need to resort to online dating.

Literally every white girl I know puts blm in their profile. I've had some personally tell me they find blacks ugly. It's all just appearances

Women create rules for beta men and break them for the Chads. Good looking dudes get to be low key racists and get away with it. If she's applying these silly rules you you, then you have already lost, user.

this

Oh yeah OP, i'm totally sure Any Forums an entire board full of NEETs, Incels, Betas, soiboys, failed males, cucks, and closet fags REALLY has the answer to your question about Women

Attached: pepecringe.jpg (250x232, 6.27K)

>women
>conservative

Realize that jealously plays a huge role in it too. That’s why it’s so easy to pick up racist black women and racist hispanic women. They subconsciously know they are inferior so they allow themselves to be dominated by the superior White man.

This is mostly true. Conservative women are usually looking for a traditional relationship and marriage and they're usually attractive to men because they tend to be more free-thinking and skeptical of what "facts" are presented to them. They're also just better looking on average.

>why won't women date people who are open about their stupid political views that include thinking women need to be second class citizens!??
It's a total mystery!

post the one with the added shake effect

They really made the new star wars even more woke casting jabba as a broad and giving the role of her pet to some boon

Fuck man, imagine missing out on these two babes. What now MAGA chuds?

>It feels like

That expression of stunned stupidity, that small mean mouth, that rock in bod. AAHHH AAAHHHH AAAAAAHHHHH IMMMM COOOOOMING!!

>online dating
Tell me you are a low value male without telling me you are a low value male

>Tell me you are a low value male without telling me you are a low value male

Time for your nap grandpa. Everyone uses dating apps now. If you find a girl through school, work, or church you're really lucky.