Opinions on Reagan? Why did the leftards hate him so hard? Basically all of the media (comic books, music bands...

Opinions on Reagan? Why did the leftards hate him so hard? Basically all of the media (comic books, music bands, tv shows, etc.) mock him mercilessly

Attached: 1643913113247.jpg (189x240, 14.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52dVfhgt_T4
youtu.be/gxLbYUmg6X8
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Pro gun control
>Closed mental institutions (primary reason why Cali has so many homeless)
>Nearly tripled the national debt

I wouldn't vote for him.

>flipped CA blue

>endless glow nigger wars in SA and the ME

>got evangelical retards voting for Greatest Ally

Country was ran by psycic friends network the entire 8 years he was president.

5:40

GORILLA NIGGER PUPPET, ALL (((CONSERVATIVES))) SUCK NIGGER DICK

Kek I forgot about his amnesty deal. A true boomer legend.

Shitlibs hate him because he had an (R) next to his name.
Smart people hate him because he drove the final nails into America's coffin. It was Reagan who outsourced America's industries to Chinkland. It was Reagan who flooded the country with millions of spics with his 1986 amnesty, which accelerated the Great Replacement that had begun in 1965. We can also thank Reagan for giving us Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, leading to this country worshiping other rapist niggers like him. Not to mention him putting Israel front and center evangelicucks, and he also support gun control.
Ronald Reagan is possible one of the worst presidents we have ever had, and this is one of the tougher redpills to swallow if you're an ex-cuckservative.

He is also why most Euros default to D. Reagan was obvious, Clinton was a charming, Bush was obvious.

In 1981, Reagan significantly reduced the maximum tax rate, which affected the highest income earners, and lowered the top marginal tax rate from 70% to 50%; in 1986 he further reduced the rate to 28%.

Attached: EL2RSeAU4AAALDg.jpg (700x1024, 124.74K)

The inequality was worsened further by the fact that wages have stagnated since the Reagan years, even though both productivity and inflation are much higher now than they were 40 years ago.

Ironically he is the reason California is a liberal 3rd world infested shithole

>Gun grabber
>Enacted no fault divorce laws
>Shut down mental hospitals
>Granted 5 million taco folders amnesty
>Made California permanently blue
>rekt half a continent cause MUH COMMIES
>Whore wife who consulted mystics
Half the problems we face today can be traced back to the Reagan administration. Fuck him and fuck the yuppie ass boomers who voted for him.

>t. naive
all of them were obvious
you left out the nigger, I wonder why

Kike lover that wanted to finish what nixon couldn't after bretton woods

Don't even mention Reagan in the same sentence with Nixon. Richard Nixon is on tape discussing with Billy Graham that an answer to the Jewish Question had to be found before it was too late. Cohencidentally, the Watergate bullshit started right after and Nixon was forced to resign in disgrace.

Clinton was obvious too but he was pretty well spoken. If it weren't for politics, Clinton would've lived his life as a used car salesman.

trickle down economics saw the decoupling of wages and productivity. reagan was a faggot.

Don’t forget amnesty.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Reagan was a consumate shriner and a quintessential fremason, jester, knights of Malta. A real demon possessed fag.

youtu.be/gxLbYUmg6X8
youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: Reagan shriner .jpg (720x645, 68.18K)

Digits! Only boomertards don’t think he was a disaster.

Didn’t know this about the Nix, thanks for the info.

Mainlining government run propaganda.

All euro news were PBS...

also same with the nigger, he woke me up, though was always a Ron Paul guy. Big Liebowitz fan...

He was just Clinton 2.0 slightly blacker edition. Fucking Hilldawg looking over his shoulder...

Bush in Monkey's clothing...

The whole Watergate scandal was kosher bullshit cooked up to get Nixon out of office in a way that wouldn't make him a beloved martyr, as happened with Kennedy. I wouldn't be surprised if those 18 minutes of silent tape had been erased both to incriminate Nixon and avoid redpilling the investigators. He's remembered as a crook, but he was genuinely our last great president.

Reagan is as close to those corporate puppet politicians that you see in cyberpunk media as you can get. You can almost trace everything currently wrong down to his policies