Redpill me about Minerva, Any Forums

Redpill me about Minerva, Any Forums.

Why does Bohemian Grove like her so much? Any relation to Adam "Spartacus" Weishaupt, the founder of the Bavarian Illuminati, who used the Owl of Miverna as a symbol and have Greek names on his things? Or even the Renaissance? I heard that many people were interested in Greek Paganism at that time. Sabbatai Zevi also began his messianic worship in what was once an ancient Greek city (Smyrna).

Attached: Minerva.png (275x298, 169.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/s/c156b333fd/1958709-17
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce on op pic?

they are looking at a fat cock arent they

yes a big black one I have seen the pic

God this is so fucking hot. Source?

Moloch is just one of many consorts of Ishtar, What you're seeing worldwide is the worship of the Divine feminine, and it's focused on the material world and it's pleasures; and it's completely destructive to everything. This is why they hate Christ so much.

Attached: 1628604968043.png (346x259, 179.06K)

dawg...

Attached: 1611338636183.jpg (792x844, 137.51K)

prove it

>Greek
Too recent, too

degenerate

The Owl goes back to Sumero-Babylonian times

Inanna/Ishtar is the origin.

Minerva is a late degeneration, sam with the judeo-masonic crwtion myth, taken from
Inanna and the Huluppu-Tree.

Yep, fertility.

Interesting in light of vax-sterility

I can't find anything on op's image posting with reverse search.

shut up

Minerva, Athena, Shekinah, Sophia

The goddess connection is correct. But in immediate, experiential terms, the owl is a predator. It hunts by night, and disappears during the day (for the most part). It snatches up it's tiny prey and devours it.

These people rape children, ritually sacrifice them, and consume their bodies and blood. They are psychopaths. These old cults all accepted child sacrifice. These people deify themselves.

Pedo rings are never shut down. We see Franklin, Saville, Pentagon, Dutroux - always diverted, blamed on a single, usually deceased, individual.

What if the Bateman meme - the lone psycho - was deliberately cultivated, in order to prevent normies from understanding that psychopaths are very, very good at finding each other, cooperating, and hunting as a group?

>In 1771, the Danish occultist Franz Kolmer, who had been to Egypt, initiated Adam Weishaupt into the magical secrets of the Egyptian god Osiris, the Kabbalah, and the Alumbrado movement. This man's vast occult knowledge enlightened Adam, who chose a pyramid with an open eye inside as a symbol of the secret organization he would later create

>Franz Kolmer had moved to the Ottoman Empire to avoid enlisting in the Seven Years' War, discovering and initiating himself in secret Sabatteans remnant groups. Because of this his knowledge when he returned to Europe in 1764 was almost on a par with the Jewish and Freemasons bigwigs of the day, but as he was not one of these groups he was excluded and ended up having to become a solo career occultist master

Attached: 9781909606036.jpg (358x500, 50.91K)

i saw the picture it's a huge black cock and they want it

I don't believe you but I'll keep trying to find it.

Anyone got the sauce on OP's pic?

>Dutroux
You have a point, memeflag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
>Magnee also asserted that the prosecutors did not follow up on evidence pointing to a cult called "Abrasax", which allegedly performed human sacrifices. In a wooden house owned by Bernard Weinstein, a letter was found from the occult sect "Abrasax", in which a gift for Dominique Kindermans, the high priestress, was mentioned, consisting of 17 girls between the age of 2 and 20 for anal, oral and vaginal sex. It was signed by priest "Anubis". This priest was later identified as Francis De Smedt.[citation needed] Later investigations showed that four policemen in Charleroi were also members of the sect; one was even the treasurer. The headquarters of Institut Abrasax in Rue Emile Vandervelde 223 Forchies La Marche was raided in 1996 by 150 officers. Video of the raid showed police taking away bags of papers, video cassettes and a refrigerator. They also took away black magic ritual implements and human skulls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas
>Abraxas (Biblical Greek: ἀβραξάς, romanized: abraxas, variant form ἀβρασάξ romanized: abrasax) is a word of mystic meaning in the system of the Gnostic Basilides, being there applied to the "Great Archon" (megas archōn), the princeps of the 365 spheres (ouranoi). The word is found in Gnostic texts such as the Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit, and also appears in the Greek Magical Papyri. It was engraved on certain antique gemstones, called on that account Abraxas stones, which were used as amulets or charm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anubis
>Anubis or Inpu, Anpu in Ancient Egyptian (/əˈnjuːbJs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄνουβις, Egyptian: inpw, Coptic: ⲁⲛⲟⲩⲡ Anoup) is the Greek name of the god of death, mummification, embalming, the afterlife, cemeteries, tombs, and the Underworld, in ancient Egyptian religion, usually depicted as a canine or a man with a canine head

Attached: Anubis.jpg (865x1024, 239.99K)

Looks like markydaysaid.
He's a fag though, big into "muh bbc" "muh cucking", art is ok

Miverna = Owl
Abrasax = Cock
Yahweh = Donkey

Attached: 1643385454965.png (1886x971, 442.9K)

Anyone find sauce for OPs image