A woman has said she was virtually 'gang raped' in the Metaverse and that new technologies made it feel like real life

>A woman has said she was virtually 'gang raped' in the Metaverse and that new technologies made it feel like real life.
>Nina Jane Patel, the vice president of research for a rival metaverse company, claims she was 'verbally and sexually harassed' and even 'virtually gang raped' by a group of men within 60 seconds of logging into 'Horizon Venues', a VR world owned by Meta (formerly Facebook)
>Patel said: "3-4 male avatars, with male voices, essentially, but virtually gang raped my avatar and took photos—as I tried to get away they yelled—'don't pretend you didn't love it' and 'go rub yourself off to the photo'."
>Horizon Worlds does have a feature called 'Safe Zone', which allows users to activate a protective bubble where nobody can interact with them, touch them or talk to them.
>Unfortunately, Patel said that she 'froze', and that it "happened so fast and before I could even think about putting the safety barrier in place."

My sides

Attached: 2997FFBC-2DDD-464C-A291-CAFAB193826F.jpg (1489x816, 236.9K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Raping Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

>the vice president of research for a rival metaverse company

Surely no ulterior motive here

She enjoyed it.

Did she cum?

This is a publicity stunt to get people interested in the moronverse.

Old, fuck off!

Daly a jewish name?

virtual rape is a thing now

This is guerrilla marketing to try to get you to want to try the Meta Verse. They have been putting out this same story over and over for over a year now. Google this and exactly the same stories will come up over and over starting over a year ago.

Attached: 1643912074063.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

Reminder that any story involving rape or harrassment that doesn't include the victim immediately going to the police and not the media is either a complete fabrication or the woman enjoyed it.

Why are people still calling it "megaverse"? It's just VR virtual space with + bitcoin to "buy" things. It's literally steam with a headset

Blockchain VR. "Metaverse" makes it sound so enigmatic and new but that's just a lie. There's nothing new to it. Even the hyped up blockchain tech is not different in effect than in-game purchases that have been popular for the last idk 10 years

>Thing: exists
>Woman: how can I use this to get attention?
Why are women like this. The game has a block button that works instantly. By not blocking she wasn't saying "no," fucking whore

>patel
No one would rape an indian irl

FPBP.
It's not rape ever when it's not physical.
That's just stupid.

>the vice president of research for a rival metaverse company,

Surely a competitor would never fabricate something to make Metaverse look bad. SURELY

It’s VIRTUAL RAPE sweaty and it’s a BIG problem

Attached: proofs_where_are_they.png (500x309, 10.71K)

I'll use this when they put cunny in

>essentially, but virtually
I know how it feels. I have been essentially, but virtually, murdered in Minecraft before =(

based

Attached: vrcoomer.png (869x869, 369.03K)

It's working
I suddenly have an inexplicable need to become THE ARCH-RAPIST OF THE METAVERSE

Attached: 4545345345.jpg (600x794, 79.05K)

>In metas world you'll get virtually raped, come on over to my metaverse we have a safe space just like at those liberal colleges all you 18-28 yr olds attend!

I can't handle the multiple keks in this one anons

Attached: 1637450280038-2.jpg (1920x1972, 1.41M)

security camera footage of the perpetrator's ringleader

Attached: aea87bc356911fa151876bb6b573bdd7[1].jpg (1200x675, 85.46K)

It’s ok, just tell the courts your wife doesn’t speak English.

>patel
fucking lol