Accepting reality

How do you accept your reality?

Attached: 9C8C9959-94D3-4E12-8CC9-85459DCA7FC6.jpg (1168x1175, 175.75K)

That's a man u tranny faggot.

I push on it how I like and when/where it pushes back is reality.

That’s Christina Hendricks. You’ve been ruined by this place.

Liquor. Mainly liquor.

If you choke every woman you meet you can check for adams apples

Reality is reality.
Your acceptance of it doesn't make a difference.
You can't change reality by denying it.

I really like this line of thinking. Why should things that dont interfere in your reality be part of it? Just takes away focus on things that are a part of your reality. The parts that push back specifically are the parts of reality to focus on. I gotta write that down

I don't. My sister once asked me "do you think life is like a video game!?" In a very annoyed tone.
I had no real answer.

Attached: 1643395063262.jpg (650x900, 83.5K)

what's wrong with her pussy?

TIG OL BIDDIES

reporting this post because is not political, that is how you do it

>Why should things that dont interfere in your reality be part of it?
Because you have no reliable way of delineating what constitutes interference. Everything is interconnected.

Easily. I cannot change a single thing beyond myself. I may want for change, but that always leads to suffering, so I am content. No matter how "bad" things seem not a single "authority" or person can change me. I can always die, so there is never any fear I can become stuck, which is a huge reason why I use technology as little as possible and have no social media, I will not be trapped in some digital manmade Hell.

realty is only for the living

You should have told her, "yes."

Attached: 1574264352368.jpg (789x444, 346.71K)

Shove a candle up your ass, catalan

bro that’s somebody’s daughter don’t be a weirdo

Some things are under my control while other things are not
I can control the path of a car, but I cannot control the path of a Hurricane.

If I haven't thought about it though, it literally isnt part of my reality. The millions of things that exist that I dont know about, isnt part of my reality, and why should it be? If it was important enough, if there was enough of a pushback of it into my life, it would be so. But there isn't. So it doesn't exist for me, nor does it need to exist for me in my reality. Perhaps it does in someone elses reality, but not mine, just like certain things permeate into my reality, but not others. Those aspects of my reality arent part of anothers reality, because they dont need to. Only things that permeate through each and everyone, can be regarded as a collective reality. Everything that doesn't, is an individual reality.

Ego death

Where do you think you are faggot

sometimes, i dont think it be like it is, but it do

you just learn to forget

welcome too the worst nightmare of them all reality

> NOOOOO, I'M A GAYNOSTIC PSYCHIC MASTER, WHAT I THINK BECOMES REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>If it was important enough, if there was enough of a pushback of it into my life, it would be so. But there isn't.
Shalom.

The only truly “real” thing in all of existence is God.

i'm not an entitled little shit who can't wrap his head around the fact that reality doesn't cater to my every desire

I just spend all my surplus income on gambling and lottery tickets each week with to keep the hope alive that one day i wont be a complete loser

I accept the fact that reality is perception. No matter how you look at reality it is always Through The Eyes of someone. Take away that someone, take away reality. It's very important now more than ever to know that is how most people operate consciously or unconsciously. In this world of global connectedness it's very easy to find a group and say look look at all these people they see what I see they see reality. Even if you are correct and you see reality the way it should appear to anyone who observes there will always be those who did not observe your reality the way you did. It'll be interesting over the next 30 or 40 years to see exactly how the world will evolve as objective reality and perceptive reality continue to split unopposed and often encourage.

You're faggier than two dudes fucking. Thats Christina Hendricks, stay off of /gif/ your brain is ruined from all the cooming you're doing

Somebody’s daughter got some TIG OL BIDDIES

tranny

well it's just a matter of perspective
why would you not accept it, i mean can you even refuse your reality?

With authority , arrogance and pride!
And also a lots and lots of love.

every women is a man waiting to come out, user.

troons will never pass
fake is fake deal with it

Nothing is stopping you from trying to reach or achieve your desires

Famous actress you nitwit.