What's the political affiliation of picrel?

Attached: F5A4BB4C-0277-497F-B39E-0CA05B733ED6.png (225x225, 4.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/bLwQe
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Demos
globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/12/12/1959689/0/en/The-United-Nations-Counter-Terrorism-Centre-performed-Cybersecurity-Innovation-Challenge-in-Collaboration-with-OICT-and-AIT.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obedience

Authoritarian left for the most part

Their are cluck shit on their not joking

Addicted to pats on the back, good boy!

whatever the most upvoted bratty sub urbanite leftoid BDSM venus in furs contract happens to be at the moment

as soon as a critical mass of them start coming out as dog fuckers and get the #normalizezoophilia discourse (which already exists) trending they'll start cancelling you for disapproving of people talking about being in relationships with their own/other people's pets at work

fatwa jizya fatwa

Cocksucking (for free)

They ally with whoever has the most power at the moment (globohomo). They’d all be Nazis tomorrow if the political situation were reversed.

Attached: 1641093504251.jpg (540x746, 51.69K)

Aaron wanted a better internet, after him, reddit was swallowed like the rest of them

Marxist-Leninist soiboi

Group think, whatever the shills want them to think. They are extremely dim, only twitter has less cognizant users.

not even close, I am a china shill and I am banned from tons of subreddit for spreading truth about the state of the west

Attached: 16430369964820.jpg (600x453, 47.49K)

The main subs and site management are controlled by Russian/Saudi/Qatari intel laundered through British intel
* archive.is/bLwQe user id's the activist groups
* ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Demos they're run from Whitehall
now look into Tenex and you'll find a connection back from Russia to Demos through Claydon.

This gets interesting because Russia is running the UN's counterterrorism programs that Saudi Arabia founded.
globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/12/12/1959689/0/en/The-United-Nations-Counter-Terrorism-Centre-performed-Cybersecurity-Innovation-Challenge-in-Collaboration-with-OICT-and-AIT.html

The British branch is working for them and whoever the hell else is paying, including China and listed FTOs.

Attached: thebritish.png (900x1633, 495.9K)

LGBT mindset, economic policy not clearly defined

Pro corporation cultural Marxism. Anti individualism, unless what you are as an individual fits into a very specific mold. Heavy censorship. Brainwashing.

yeah, commie here (based tankie though). i registered there for fun and i'm being mass downvoted by everyone and the libshits are telling me that i am a disgrace and so on

that place seems to be just simply dull

thx user, this explains a lot

Reddit is better than this website by miles. The upvote system lets you see the best content first and filters out the rest. Any Forums is just an endless stream of shit by comparison. You probably all come here because you're failed Redditors who couldn't get any upvotes with their trash content. As we speak I have 3 different Reddit threads on the front page of their respective boards, bringing me many thousands of upvotes each hour. Feels good to be a successful Redditor and not an outcast like you bunch of chuds.

Attached: sorry 4 your loss.png (256x256, 5.29K)

fippy fuckin bippy

Looks like a virtue signalling beep boop avatar representing its retarded userbase

>thousands of reddit points every hour

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x759, 117.52K)