Power Outages in Germany?

So whats the deal here? I thought we had only DAYS before power or gas outages, whats happening pol? I thought a HAPPENING would happen but... nothing so far.

Attached: 1641851955774.jpg (400x400, 20.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

störungsauskunft.de/poweroutage/)
poweroutage.us/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the deal here? I thought we had only DAYS before power or gas outages, whats happening pol? I thought a HAPPENING would happen but... nothing so far.
Everyone knows there is infinite electric in the wall. I'm pretty sure Germany can continue to close power plants indefinitely.

Attached: 1632129638982.jpg (888x888, 191.57K)

Were selling it to you at 10x the price, thanks germany!

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: Sneed.jpg (739x415, 63.58K)

>Everyone knows there is infinite electric in the wall.
This. Electricity scarcity is a jewish trick to get us to pay up. Humans literally have electricity inside them and we don't need gas.

Keked at the picture. Someone has to buy those cars tho...

Thats whats crazy. The government claims they dont have money for retired folks, yet they do this kind of shit. The German really is a fool for the government...

Sheeeiiit

Attached: Germ_blackout.png (927x631, 381.83K)

just stop having dangerous thoughts, heinz.

10 years ago? Jeeeeez

Are you a kike, AmeriBrah? Kikes want us to take it in the ass, I wish more Germans would ask themselves the real questions and have more dangerous thoughts. Heinz, Karl, Richard, Peter, Ahmed, all of them.

>ask themselves the real questions
How can we accelerate the total destruction of America and [REDACTED]?

Do you mean (((THEM)))?

bump

become an electrician, and accientally cut off the power to all the poojeets during the coldest times

because you cut off your nuclear power, halving your energy output and relying on russian gas and oil.
No duh you're going to see a lesser output then when you had UNLIMITED energy, stupid leftoid germ.

We are obviously importing electricity. The European power grid reaches all the way to Turkey (The one at the black sea). Currently it's winter so I would expect the power consumption to be lower than in summer when the whole Mediterranean area switches on their ACs. I'm expecting blackouts by then at the latest.

There never was a risk. Only accidents or extrem cold could cause it. And I don’t buy all the nonsense about getting less dependent on Russian gas or coal. It just won’t happen, since the lights would simply go out. They will always quietly let it run, if the net frequency/stability is being endangered.

Basically they are building coal and nuclear plants left and right almost everywhere else. We have to remember Germany was a netto electricity exporting nation.

Keep paying Ivan and the lights stay on.

Attached: germoney.png (521x564, 179.6K)

Are real-time power outage maps like (störungsauskunft.de/poweroutage/) accurate? It's not showing many blackouts relative to the USA (poweroutage.us/).

>nuclear
Always only has been profitable due to subsidies and not calculating the trouble with the waste. Cheap energy unless you do have lots of water and sun always has been coal. It’s either coal, gas or oil. Even France always was reliant on Germany for energy, since even in the rather warm (during winter due to it being maritime) climate of France. Since heating with electricity doesn’t really work. Hence the nuclear strategy didn’t work.

There really is no other option. Unless we go for coal.