Get saved

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

youtu.be/vJFOXC1S6cQ

Attached: C7D87737-6DC3-4F2B-8698-8A4A16374209.jpg (1638x2048, 464.52K)

you're literally a weeb

Bump for the based Christ poster. Jesus Christ is King.

Attached: 3FB2B363-E76D-472B-9251-D6DBB8D8AADA.jpg (720x720, 133.86K)

You literally need to go back

Attached: 7A47D0A5-75AF-4427-AD55-2AEDF0781916.jpg (720x810, 158.27K)

Nigga stop talking like you have a speech impediment.

Attached: jesus1.jpg (768x1005, 146.07K)

Attached: 1638295699206.png (650x856, 761.63K)

I live

I die

I live again!

abrahamic desertbois can go get fucked!

No, one lifetime of pain on this shithole earth is more than enough for me!

Attached: angry Muhhomad_.jpg (800x450, 176.82K)

And?

Most of the early Christians were Greek

>black Jesus
>white Jesus
Your posts contradict themselves. Christs death made Judaism obsolete any Jew practicing without believing he is the messiah will go to hell.

>mfw I'm Jewish but there are people who follow me who hate Jews

We hate the religion, not the ethnicity. The problem with kikes is they hate Christ, not that they have a big nose

You need to seek your Heavenly Father.

Attached: 55033917-EB22-47BF-B051-0E3C2A321027.gif (400x300, 368.27K)

God fears iron chariots

His sacrifice is what makes Jews show their true intentions and evil. It allows us all to revive the kingdom of heaven. Only a small amount of Jews believe he is the messiah but you wouldn’t know that. You wouldn’t know anything about it.

>God
>fear
Are you having trouble with that toilet paper, son?

Pretty sure the he refers to Israel not God. Forgot what passage that is

Anymore fallacies or are these the only points of contention on Any Forums?

>jesus is also god
>goes through some convoluted plot to forgive sin
>something he defines and can just poof away
>he also knows everything so he knows the results of the plan before he knows about thinking about the plan
Its all a waste of time

You need to seek Format Drive B:rain and deprogram yourself from this semitic psyops.

Jesus did not know of his own death this is how I can tell you haven’t even read the Bible. Jesus is God in the flesh, part of the Godhead but is not specifically God our Heavenly Father. This is all mapped out you just refuse to look. The beautiful part is that he gives us free will and some still choose the path of Christ. What would be the point of creation if we were all just robotically programed for good? You’re the one who’s been tricked.

I doubt you’re living your life to serve others. I have come to Christ on my own accord and turned away from the enemies wasteland of sin. All glory to Jesus Christ.

>god knows everything
>b-but not if you have free will
So he is no better than me and jesus was just crazy?

yes very based baptist bro

oh look another heckin wholesome and tradpilled feelgood christcuck thread

God still knows but he lets your choose what’s so difficult in understanding that? Jesus is better than you. He wants you to follow him and love your fellow man. You hate the very idea of this.

I dont, youre right, It takes a lot of faith to believe in a kike on a stick, which I am naturally disqualified for.

Oh look another, user who hates the story of a man who loves perfectly.

you mean muhammad?

basadísmo hermano

Attached: B426DECF-A075-4A54-9FFC-4B0535A3DEF7.png (657x1145, 158.01K)

Christ is King.
This is literally a simple political statement.
What you do with the reality of Him being King is up to you.

Matthew 17:20
He replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

You do know most/all of the world did human sacrifices during that time, right?

Checked and Christ pilled

Attached: FBEA1847-5643-4477-960E-30F87F227F72.gif (250x158, 1.99M)

Don’t be so naive.

Because whats the point if god already knows? He is an asshole on an ego trip.

Do yourself a favor and take the Taoism pill, it makes a lot more sense and you dont get urges to die for israel.

Attached: taoccer.jpg (700x540, 268.15K)

You’re the ass hole on an ego trip thinking you know what Gods plan is without even reading His word in the Bible. I’ll say it to you again maybe you can start to understand if you let your defenses down. He gave us free will to choose. There is tremendous beauty in the fact that he lets us do whatever we want yet only a few choose to follow Christ. If everyone CHOSE to follow Christ we wouldn’t have any problems. If we were all forced to follow Him there literally wouldn’t be a point to have even created us at all. You have to think on a grand scale, are you starting to see the big picture or are your tires still stuck in the mud?

GOD GIVES US FREE WILL. THEY DEVIL ONLY GIVES US MUTATED FORMS OF TECHNOLOGY TO DUMB US DOWN AND CONTROL US IN A ATTEMPT TO PLAY GOD AND BUILD ARTIFICIAL SYSTEM TO PREDICT THE FUTURE, THE DEVIL DOESNT HAVE OMNIPRESENCE. THE DEVIL IS TRYING TO USE HUMANS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF GOD BUILD A GOD MACHINE IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND THE FUTURE AND DECIPHER EVERYTHING THE DEVIL ONLY KNOWS HOW TO CON PEOPLE AND MANIPULATE PEOPLE BECAUSE HE IS A MAGICIAN, HE IS A DECIEVER , HE IS A FRUAD, HE IS A LIE, HE IS NOT 1/1 TRILLIONITH OF WHAT ARE CREATOR IS! TO HELL WITH THE DEVIL , STARIGHT TO THE PIT WITH SATAN, DOWN WITH SATAN IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. GET OUT OF THE ROAD! GET BEHIND ME! YOU UNDERSTAND THE NWO?! GET OUT OF MY FREE WILL. GET OUT MY WAY!

I read the Dao de Ching when I was 15. I haven’t found the peace I found in Christ anywhere else. Thanks for the recommendation though I genuinely appreciate it.

I HATE PEDOS, ROPE YOURSELF FAGGOT

Attached: 4chanpls.png (572x1449, 829.03K)