They do know that no one but state propaganda buys this shit right

They do know that no one but state propaganda buys this shit right
mobile.twitter.com/Apex_WW/status/1489277662887661576

Attached: 9ED951FB-DDD4-4471-A47A-26F8ACCA8C7C.jpg (1284x679, 228.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/obama-fake-news-jordan-peele-psa-video-buzzfeed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

USSR/Russia always did this. You are either stupid or paid.

It should be illegal for the government to communicate this sort of information to the news media anonymously

What is the Lusitania?
What is Operation Northwoods?
What is the Golf of Tonkin incident?

Even if true, not my problem
If troonited states armed forces wanna march into Ukraine at Bidens orders, let them.

>THE VIDEO IS TOTALLY FABRICATED NOTHING TO SEE HERE MOVE ALONG GOYIM RUSSIA IS EVIL DONT LOOK INTO BIDENS CROOKED DEALS REEEEEE

Remember when Biden's sigma fuck up son got paid like $500,000/month for a do nothing job at a Ukrainian energy company in a transparent effort to influence his father

Remember when Ukraine prosecutor did a 2 hour long press conference on the state corruption and how it directly tied to Biden?
That was like 4 years ago.

Fuck I hope it's a video made in Arma to totally vindicate that bastard on /k/

>They do know that no one but state propaganda buys this shit right
At least 65% of democrats are still buying it.

You're wrong, I would say at least half of the country accepts it without question. Probably more

Oh... that silly, silly, silly Russia! The United States would never do this, right?

Just because US is doing it doesn't mean Russia isn't.
What is the Shelling of Mainila?

So how am I supposed to tell who's lying this time?
Or better yet, why should I care?

Bay of pigs was a trap set by the prior admin that JFK had to respond to his first week in office.
Just like all the other things you named this was supposed to start war.
The previous admin expected JFK to give airsupport against Cuba.
He did not though and we avoided war with Cuba. And somehow ended up in Nam. Which JFK wouldn't of wanted no matter how much schills say otherwise.

>Video of Hunter Biden showing his dick to lolis while snorting coke.

Totally fabricated

Correct.
But how normies even believe it at all in the slightest is beyond retarded: no source, no credibility, obvious bias, total slant, clear conflict of interest.

Still waiting for those persnickety deepfake videos that Barry O. Nigger was so worried about 4 years ago
buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/davidmack/obama-fake-news-jordan-peele-psa-video-buzzfeed

You’re the paid shill fuck face

Meanwhile

I know right

Attached: yellowcake.jpg (1024x930, 580.27K)

NG units are being activated - know from friends. I think they will just sit on base in germany doing nothing though.

The video's name?

Frazzledrip