Be me

>be me
>profit from crypto
>never have to waveslave again

what are the political implications of this? why aren't you profiting from crypto?

Attached: 1642701328607.webm (392x700, 2.74M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wageslave*

So true lets go
But please dont go day trading even jf u win uncle sam will rape you buy btc and hold long term for your familys future. Wage slave a big longer.

i have $50k from crypto im like 30 years old.

is this good?

those dance moves are genuinely impressive.
i'm british, so it takes a lot to impress me but, that video did it. well done to that man.

good strategy

its not bad at all user, most americans have less than $2k in savings are have tons of crippling debts

not bad dancing

Attached: 1608955641600.png (237x289, 158.58K)

>profits
You still measure these in relation to the base system of jew manipulated paper money tied one way or another to the dollar. At the end of the day it's not a means of escape or freedom, just a way that you can maybe game the jewish system for a while. Not that I'd try to discourage anyone from doing so, we all need to play the jewish game one way or another to survive, and some avenues work out better than others. I wouldn't get comfortable is all.

How did you do it?

Talented

fuck crypto, I started my own company more than a decade ago and after few years I didn't have to work, I just manage my company that grows each year, get rich quick schemes are for losers

cope

started buying BTC and ETH 2 years ago. then 1 year ago bought many L1's for cheap, like AVAX, FTM and ONE. I also bought SHIB, DOGE and HUSKY before they went parabolic.
I also bought and flipped NFTs

I only earned 400 dollars net by investing until now, so I guess it is a good thing

does your company have $100k monthly revenues yet

You didn't even read what I wrote, you Brazilian monkey.

Why the fuck would you buy btc NOW? If you didnt buy it years ago you are far too late, only early investors want others to pump the price.

thank (you)

Because it's in a bear market.

I hope you sold and cashed out, and put your wealth in some things that aren’t so volatile.

you can either but now and hold, or flip shitcoins. most people are not aware that you can x1000 your money under 24h with shitcoins (if you buy in early and are lucky)

Lack of grace and true faith

youtu.be/ZKiDqoUjiCI

Attached: That's the spirit.jpg (720x716, 125.13K)

Very fresh

Don't just be flexing on a nigger drop something into my bsc wall let.
0x7dF3e1f26baE56229aA0c75e110A75B64cbcc166

which means is the best time to buy

I have tons of stablecoins on lending protocols yielding 11% APR

>selling the bottom

Already did, have a house and everything. I only work to not seem like a nigger.

Only stupid people are poor.

Am I the only one that thought he'd get run down by a truck?

Enjoy it before the gov puts a 50% tax on your fake jewish money

Crypto rich plebs make jews seethe.