Did Vaush just BTFO all of Any Forums's 13/50 arguments?

did Vaush just BTFO all of Any Forums's 13/50 arguments?

youtube.com/watch?v=psf_rK8DIcs&feature=youtu.be

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
>Explains how black crimerates have risen since blacks started to move to poor inner city areas after the Irish and the Italians moved out and that crimerates for blacks were previously low in comparison
>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
>Explains how US policies both now and in the past have kept blacks down and how joining criminal gangs is sometimes the only way for blacks to prosper in densely populated poor inner city areas
>Explains how sometimes US policies have been constructed to deliberately to hurt black people even after civil rights
>Explains why the fact that blacks commit more crimes isn't sufficient evidence to suggest that it's all genetic
>Everything said in the Video is backed up by extensive research
>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues

Where is YOUR evidence to back up your ridiculus claims about black crime statistics? By all means, watch the whole video, i promise you that you can't debunk it.

>inb4 i get told to shut the fuck up by someone who hasn't watched the video and is triggered by these FACTS
>inb4 someone says oppressing blacks is good
>inb4 someone says bring back slavery
>inb4 someone uses anecdotal evidece
>inb4 someone links black crime statistics withput context and without an analisys of WHY blacks commit more crimes
>inb4 someone calls me a cuck
>inb4 someone says flag checks out
>inb4 "muh slide thread"
>inb4 "sage" because Any Forumstard is triggered by a different opinion

keep the dicussion on topic and don't do anything that is mentioned above in the inb4 section. You should be open minded and watch the video instead and discuss it WITH SOURCES.

Attached: vaush.jpg (680x388, 49.16K)

No, now kill yourself. sage

No, the horse cock sucking pedophile and his goblina wife did not debunk Any Forums.

>because that’s what mobs do, they chase down murderers!!!!

Attached: ReasonedPoliticalAnalysis.jpg (303x369, 105.83K)

>posts vaush thread
>is a faggot
Fuck off OP

this guy is a disgusting fatty who works for the feds.

all fields with this literal trash

>>Gives concrete solutions on how to fix these issues
Repatriation back to Africa?

kek what a soislob curdled milk smelling lookin piece of fat commie shit..

here let me help u fag:
>fat queer starts with communism, it doesn;t know why but thats what it does
>proceeds to rationalize everything with deconstructionism (yep, trash, useless)
>acts surprised when it's hard work at stringing buzzword bullshit together doesn;t magically convert you into a commie that supports him as czar of fucking toddlers
>shits self when shotgunned in its driveway for being a fat smelly pedo commie fag

>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
I am interested in solving black issues. I just don't think he'd like how I'd solve them.

>Niggers commit half the crime despite being 13% of the population
>It's because "whyt peepel!|

Worthless sub-humans

>>Explains how people like you aren't interested in solving black issues
I mean, there's always a solution

Attached: 1425698304159.gif (492x300, 1.67M)

Even though ti doesn't, for the sake of argument, lets say that explains why niggers in the US rape and murder at triple the rate of everybody else.

What about Canada? What about France? What about places that never had nigger slaves? WHAT ABOUT EVERY OTHER PLACE ON THE FUCKING GLOBE?

Tell me just ONE place, where niggers DONT commit an over representation of crime?

>explains how you assemble bullets
>explains how to load a gun
>explains how to aim a gun
>explains how to shoot a gun
>explains how guns don't kill people, people kill people using guns
>explains racial statistics about gun violence
>WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH...where's your evidence about ridiculous claims about disproportionate gun violence in the black community...

LOL

>markets daily on Any Forums
>still can only pull 1K subs/"debate"
ngmi

Ay Dios Mio! Que es so?!

Attached: 22345.png (236x514, 88.56K)

why doesn't he mention the jews in media that promote that behavior and condition them saying it's their "culture" then

Attached: 1636737624228.png (997x1121, 799.34K)

jews were the slave traders too

Attached: 1632506294569.jpg (640x960, 186.71K)

Attached: 1632318303510.jpg (497x488, 51.83K)

I am interested in solving black issues though.

HOŔSECOCK
H
O
Ŕ
S
E
C
O
C
K

Attached: 1630576308073.webm (638x360, 1.75M)

>you aren't interested in solving black issues
Correct. Stopped reading there.

I don't see any disagreement with the 13/50, just a couple obese people and some excuses.

Spambot. I hope you people are not bumping this shit, report and hide.

Attached: BTFOfags.png (523x240, 15.79K)

Rich blacks have higher crime ratea then poor whites
Blacks aren't discriminated against-in fact they have an advantage
Blacks also have inability to create civilization

suck nigger dick faggot

Didn't watch your stupid video and I am loathe to even bump this stupid thread
>>Explains how socioeconomic factors have lead black people to commit more crimes.
Long debunked. Dozens of studies have been done at this point which stratify for wealth and geographic location. Blacks in rich neighborhoods with high incomes, still commit more crimes and have lower IQ than whites with low incomes in poor neighborhoods.
>>Explains how blacks have been systematically discriminated against
Whites are systematically discriminated against in South Africa and Zimbabwe and many other countries --- FAR harsher than blacks are in America (in fact, blacks are given preferential treatment with affirmative action). Whites have not dropped in IQ or risen to black crime rates in any country where they are known to be discriminated against.

Sorry your arguments are bullshit and frankly moronic. Stop posting and lurk more.

OH MY GUCKING GOD ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS FAT PIECE OF SHIT RELEASED AN HOURS LING COPE SESSION AS TO HOW HE JUSTIFIES LETTING NIGGERS TOUNGE HIS ANUS HOPY GUCK ITS LIKE THIS ONE SPEECH COMPLETELY ABSOLVES ALL NIGGERS OF ALL NIGGERING WOWW
IF ONLY VAUSH WAS ALLOWED IN AFRICA
AFRICA??? I THINK YOU MENT ATLANTIS OOOOOOOOOOWYPIPO BTFO WYPIPO BTFO

Sage for pedoposting.