How are Italian Americans or Italians in US seen by US people? What’s their attitude, political leaning, and whatnot...

How are Italian Americans or Italians in US seen by US people? What’s their attitude, political leaning, and whatnot? Are they based or are they the incarnation of the stereotype? I’m curious to know if they are as cucked as Italy’s Italians.

Attached: 57E35873-2621-4BDB-A079-897801962A12.png (1024x1019, 248.09K)

my moms side of the family is italian and my grandfather was one of the most based people ever.

before he died he sat me down and asked me if i knew who ran the financial system and i said no.....he gave me a look and said its the joos.

he constantly says niggers and calls arabs sand niggers.

would flirt with young women in front of everyone.

one time at a gas station he basically yelled at a woman pumping gas while on the cell phone and said we have to get out of here before this bitch blows the place up.

at a gas station a woman takes a long time and keeps buying lotto tickets and he turns and says loudly can you believe this bitch?

would leave the house for hours at a time so not to deal with my grandmother.....would literally go and hang out at coin shops, library, and the buffett.

would take me around and show me where all the old mafia guys would hang out where we used to live.

pretty cool but also kind of a prick in general my mom didn't care much for him.

my grandmother is the real princess type mentality that italians seem to have.

Loud mouth east coasters, but make great food.

Italian Americans are based and hate nigs

It’s the Irish Americans that love them

I've never met an actual Italian but Italian Americans can't go five seconds without bringing up they're Italian. They're a proud people I guess...

They're based. Basically urban rednecks.

Are they pro or against the COVID shenanigans generally speaking?

>based

Attached: D3B147E9-5271-48CB-9F6C-35B31F976FF9.jpg (1097x772, 111.43K)

Either mobsters or spray-tanned guidos, when in reality they're mostly normalfags who are too opinionated on pizza

>4% Italian/50% Black Bronx votes Democrat >Proof that Italian-Americans are liberal

EUUUHHHH I'M WALKIN' HEA!
MADONNE, WHAT A FINOOK!

It can go either way, they're either:

>culturally catholic but nonpracticing, well-paid yuppie, usually full pozz globohomo with a few ZOG republican types
>working class MIGAtard, religious catholic that doesn't like catholic pozz, somewhat based in some ways, but don't hate niggers and spics enough from a racial perspective and think they "just need to assimilate" (civic nationalism)

It's depressing to say, but a lot of the more well-paid, professional class Italian-Americans are often the biggest and most rabid vanguards of ZOG and absolutely love kikes and niggers. See Mike Pompeo or ZOG DeSantis. You see similar things with other Catholic immigrant groups like the Irish who became rootless and ideal ZOG slaves. Look at that one Italian-American that threw the smoothie at the spic recently, he worked in banking. There are a lot like that, professionally successful, but ultimately work beneath the jews as their good goy middle managers.

The Italian dialects died among most of us because of the immense social consequences of speaking it after WW2 and propaganda pressure from the government over time, as well as the spread to suburbs as niggers moved in (thus less linguistic homogeneity = less people to speak it with). However, if you go to NYC the people in the neighborhoods there still speak it where the niggers haven't pushed everyone out. My grandmother wanted to teach it to me but I said I wasn't interested because I was a retarded weeb teenager, needless to say I really regret it. I understand some though, I would like to bring my knowledge to fluency but I sort of lack willpower. I'm more depressed I didn't learn the Hungarian language from my mother's side because that's completely different from English and nearly impossible without living there, but I identify more with Italy because that's where my surname is from and because I have more family there.

Attached: 1620525882821.png (245x300, 81.76K)

Those are mutts who have an italian great grandparent and LARP because they saw sopranos

they're as retarded and ape-like as irish-americans.
Every single X-american that settles here becomes a degenerate rootless version of their home country.

Based nonno

Ur davey 504 or a sicilian wop. That is all

Well yeah but by and large they are anti-globohomo so for now they stay.

If your third or fourth generation it's pretty much the same as being a regular wh*toid but with better food at family gatherings. Greatest-generation era Amero-dagos were supremely based tho.

This, except when Jersey Shore aired it really made it painful and cringy to be ethnically Italian and a lot of goodwill from people in Italy towards us because of it. That's actually the reason why I didn't learn the language, my nonna wanted to teach it to me but I was a teenage weeb Any Forums browser that wanted to learn Japanese and the shame of that show being on TV around that time made me totally unreceptive.

My mom's from northern Italy so I just look germanic and no one assumes I'm italian. Southern Italians that look like they're italian never shut up about being italian. Southern Italians also give me kike vibes idk.

and destroyed* a lot of the goodwill, hit ctrl+backspace sorry

Yeah, one of my older relatives got one of the first TV remotes and paid handsomely for it just so he could change the channel without turning the knob whenever a nigger was on TV. That generation told me nothing but good things about Mussolini, and they hated how rootless their boomer children were in not wanting to speak their language and taking pride in being assimilated. For them, they hated this country after the civil rights movement and fag acceptance and wished they could go back, and some of them even did.

As I imagined. Italians in Italy would be the first to embrace Globohomo. What’s holding us back from that is the language barrier.

You were doing pretty well for a while with Salvini (I know he's somewhat of a civnat retard, but better than the current commie government) sending back the migrant boats and not accepting pozz as much, it seems like in the past few years Italy has been going full steam ahead on globohomo. I read that the current government is even setting up some antisemitism commission? And that's without mentioning the green pass tyranny.

I come from a Catholic immigrant town in the New Jersey (Irish, Italians, Western Slavs). Everyone I grew up with were based, hated the city nigs, and very religious. Italians are cool, but everyone who's catholic around here just acts like what they think Tony Soprano would if he were real. They're confrontational, loud, make good food, and are ethnonats that only mix with the Irish and catholic slavs. I'm not Italian (Irish and slovak), but many good, based friends of mine are.

believe it or not, most of them would rather let nazis win than end segregation

Everyone in NY is shit.