Dying Light 2: Which factions are most based?

What factions will you choose to ally with?
Will the game be based or reddit tier?
What factions have best politics?

Attached: Dying-Light-2-factions-explained.jpg (1280x720, 171.73K)

they fired Chris Avellone for allegedly flirting with a girl. That's a whole new level of leftism. This game is woke shit.

Peacekeepers: The Peacekeepers present themselves as The City’s elite police squad, using an iron fist to keep the surviving citizens safe. They are the game’s “good” faction.

Renegades: In direct conflict with the Peacekeepers, the Renegades pride themselves in causing chaos and eliminating anyone that gets in their way. They are the game’s “bad” faction.

Survivors: With a nomadic, adaptive mentality, the Survivors are concerned with keeping their comrades safe and fleeing the Infected instead of actively getting involved in combat. They are the game’s “neutral” faction.

It has Denuvo..not interested

Video gaymes are for fucking faggot so.boys

I know nothing about the game, but I know none of them will be 'based'. All todays AAA games are stuffed full of subtle leftist politics.

Really? Chris Avellone worked with Witcher 3, my favorite vidya. I need to see how the dev teams look

Yesterday I saw an lgbt flag stamped on the wall when you first enter the city and they almost hang you, after this hanging scene, a guy rescues you and goes to where two women are, this is where you see the lgbt flag.

There is no more content that is not dominated by Globohomo, regrettable.

he worked on new vegas and they decided to fire him? no fucking way LOL

>women being in charge of anything in a post-law society

k lol

>full of subtle leftist politics

When you are a radicalised morally bankrupt piece of shit, normal society things would just seem "leftist politics" to you.

kys faggot, theres nothing 'decent' or 'normal' about todays society

Attached: 1453676062106.jpg (650x457, 164.31K)

>Normal socital things like faggots and infinity niggers
kys neoliberal

jew faggot detected. jews are built for bbc

Attached: damn - we winning yet.jpg (313x680, 35.69K)

I was wondering why we don't make our own content? wouldn't it be better to make an indie game for our audience Any Forums/pol and other forums?

Why wait for your games from these companies that will only give you Globohomo content and advertising?

damn, aren't you guys creative? they don't know how to do shit, please, I want content that appeases my ideas, I'm tired of content from companies that only please SJW on twitter.

put your mind to work, aren't you the ones who boast of high iq but don't even have the ability to program things, are we that poor?

Wtf is denovo?

Avellone's writing was the only thing I was looking forward to. He's heavy on the exposition but he is the fucking king of writing faction-based games. His preparation for projects includes consuming every piece of lore & media related to the universe and pushing it in another direction, so it would be amazing to see how he'd do the overdone zombie genre. Once they dropped him, all of my interest in this game faded. Wasteland 3 is an example of a game that would have been 10x better if the factions weren't horribly written.

it is some hardcore copy protection that takes like a year to crack and eats up 1-2 threads on the CPU..often put on games they know will sell well and had many millions of development time put into them.

>someone tell me what to think about gaymes!

its drm that means that you need to check in with a server every so often (dependant on the developer) in order to play your single player game

Its like always online drm but instead sometimes on drm
If you haven't played the game while connected to the internet in X time frame then you are locked out from playing the game you purchased.

You vill own nothing. etc etc

Peacekeepers seem the best option. Is the game out already?

Agreed. The game will be out at 1AM central european time

Ally with Nigger Bitch

>Videogames are so based and totally not cringe sóy boy garbage