I DON'T RECYCLE

AMA

Attached: Recycling-Graphic.png (1200x708, 628.98K)

how dare you

Attached: mememe_3d49ca3041787f3b24ee6d6b38db973b-1.jpg (600x336, 89.25K)

I only take back cans for the bottle deposit.

We do this type of shit, all of it.
Only the true autistic Germans, though.
Foreigners and refugees are physically incapable of doing it correctly they will just litter everywhere on the street not even putting it into any trash can at all let alone the right category.

They should pay me to recycle, instead they expect me to lug trash over to the recycling centre at my own expense so they can make money off it. Fuck that shit.

Reduce, re-use, recycle. No problems with this. The problem is when nigger politicians want to ban everything left and right. You should recycle everything you can. We just throw it into a separate bucket which a 'recycle garbage truck' takes.

My older brother keeps all of the empties for a "rainy day fund" and stores them under his deck. He had years worth of cans and bottles stored up because he has a job and doesn't need the extra money. I was getting sick of all this garbage so on the next recycling day I stayed home from work and waited for the homeless guy that takes everyone's recycling to come around. I had him take all my brother's empties down to the depot. I think it took from around 9am to like 3 or 4 pm. My brother wasn't happy.

>they will just litter everywhere on the street
Why do we allow these people to be let in?

our shit is being run by suicidal and irrational retards

I (God-tier electrician) recycle lots of copper and aluminum for $$. The cardboard, plastics, glass, etc. goes into a separate bin and is picked up curbside at my home in ultra-based sunny Florida. I don't recycle car batteries. I throw them into the ocean whenever possible to contribute to building artificial reefs that foster the growth and happiness of marine life.

Attached: x11.gif (122x284, 39.54K)

If you don't recycle, you're an uncivilized nigger.
Might as well shit on streets.

Attached: 2dab35d0-cf5f-11eb-bc0f-a50410e5ab89_800_420.png (800x420, 53.03K)

What is your favorite card game?

Attached: 1B172B6B-9569-4EDB-B5B2-9C0FCBF668CF.jpg (699x999, 360.01K)

Based. I used to recycle when I lived in yurop but after being back in freedomland I realized it was just another Jewish scam and simply reduce my waste nowadays

Texas Hold'em probably

I just throw my broken electric barbecue in the all purpose bin. If this doesn't save me money I don't recycle.

I think most garbage dumps sort everything with a rub Goldberg contraption

I just did that with an old printer

Thats a pretty dick move, should have just tidied it up or asked him too.

You have a vagina, don't you?

How much were they worth?

>should have just tidied it up or asked him too.
I did and he wouldn't. How does one tidy dozens of garbage bags with moldy beer?

No idea, I just wanted to get rid of it.

I would have fuvking killed u

Just give him 20$ and make peace with him.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

When China stopped taking cargo ships full of recycling a few years back all of your recycling efforts have ended up in landfills. Sorry if you believe recycling is more than a PR stunt.