What is it that draws the mentally ill towards Veganism?

What is it that draws the mentally ill towards Veganism?

Attached: that-vegan-teacher-mcdonalds-e1614099327336.jpg (828x1025, 92.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
biblehub.com/kjv/1_timothy/4.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
biblehub.com/bsb/romans/8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYjMQKlKPE
youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A need to be speh-shul.

The answer is always jews. No lies. Full stop.

Checked

The same thing that draws you away from cannibalism: COWARDICE

I was vegan for 9 months and I was vegan simply because I did not want animal suffering in my products.

I eat meat now, but I still respect my old opinions even if they changed. I didn't like animal agriculture, didn't want to buy their flesh or products. That's all it was. I thought in the modern era we, as humans, were capable, but I think it's still too early.

Attached: 1635473007275.gif (250x250, 2.97M)

Why do you eat animals if you still hold these convictions regarding their welfare? Or have you changed how you source your animal products?

Kys faggot techfag, how are.you going to achieve the same efficency of producing all the proteins without using animals?

The thing that draws every liberal to anything ever.
Attention. They're like cats, it doesn't matter if it's good attention or bad attention. They just want you to know they're there and feeling something until you spray them with water and tell them to go away.

> retarded people seek attention in any and every niche
simply ignore and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1615930837070.jpg (1280x720, 203.16K)

you've got cause and effect mixed up, vegans get deceived because they think they're doing something good, and veganism turns them mentally ill due to a severe lack of vitamin B12, among other things

this, malnutrition causes mental illness
take your vitamins bros

Whites have this need to be “good”, and Jews certainly exploit it and herd them down the wrong holes...but this altruism is certainly a glaring weakness.

Because I didn't kill the fucking thing when I bought it neatly packaged at a grocery store and accepted the reality that humans are canivores and always have been throughout our history on this earth. We naturally eat meat and it is critical to our biology. I also started lifting and training hard, and I had moved to veg with cheese and eggs and shit, and it was impossible, so I just started eating meat. Ultimately I don't put much thought into it. Thinking about it won't change it, and I need to be pragmatic and realistic for my short time here. Doesn't mean I feel totally right about it.

Why do you think I gave up so early? I saw I got duped.

Vegetarian food still has a lot of flavour, there is still a marginal chance of it being enjoyable and sustaining. Gotta up the suffering, contrition, self punishment, signalling etc. Veganism is the only game in town for eating overpriced processed garbage and calling it natural.

Vegetarians are the Social Democrats of eating. To be truly dedicated to the revolution you must forgo all flavour.

curiously enough...

""the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times people shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; Forbidding to marry, and
>COMMANDING TO ABSTAIN FROM MEATS,
which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth. For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving: For it is sanctified by the word of God and prayer. If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.""
1 Timothy 4:3 biblehub.com/kjv/1_timothy/4.htm

Attached: 51cMJ-pPYJL[2].jpg (333x500, 42.26K)

Americans will meme hard about meat and eat processed feedlot garbage twice a day. I would rather have a grass fed happy cow twice a week.

>not taking advantage of less intelligent creatures is mental illness

>Push vegan message
>fail

>Fall back on "eat less meat" message
>fail

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

This is the right take.
They devalue human beings. You will notice that the more a person love animals in the abstract, the more he/she is prone to deprecate other people. Animals are easy to love and defend, they ask nothing but not to interfere with their lives and killed for no reasons. Actually caring about humans is hard. But since their woke religions is predicated on hate and discrimination without any possible absolution (only if a white kneel, for example, to the black he can be pardoned from his racial sin, but even then he is not being absolved - the sin remain forever) it follows they can manifest love only toward animals.

Why the fuck do they all have this nose/glasses combo?

Attached: the nose knows vol. 4.png (270x122, 67.7K)

I've considered this. Hitler supposedly wanted to push vegetarianism on the German people after the war and he believed the Aryans influenced Hinduism as well as Buddhism which also promotes vegetarianism.

Granted veganism is way more extreme than vegetarianism but still. Could veganism actually be a natural product of misplaced Aryan/European moral values? Sort of a dead end path that we keep going down with good intentions?

Guilty only of the crime of caring and being fucking annoying.

Improper nutrients lead to mental illness. Have you ever heard an ex vegan say how much better they felt almost euphoric after resuming eating animal products?

>Hitler supposedly wanted to push vegetarianism on the German people after the war
Almost all of Hitler's "supposedly"s were made up by jewish historians who wanted to shit on his character further. Take them with a grain of kosher salt.

nature is brutal by itself, a bullet to the head is a nice way to go compared to what nature does to animals

the theological answer as to why things are so shitty, is because nature is "fallen", but the plan is that all creation will be sanctified at "the end"
>creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the "sons of God". For the creation was subjected to futility, not by its own will, but because of the One who subjected it [* Adam] in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its "bondage to decay" [bondage to death] and brought into the glorious freedom of the "children of God" We know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until the present time. Not only that, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies...

>...For we do not know how we ought to pray, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groans too deep for words.
biblehub.com/bsb/romans/8.htm

Attached: 0a7d8ecfae7614d26ea757493ca27022[2].jpg (650x894, 139.32K)

"and, the trees are all kept equal, by hatchet, axe and saw"

Eating children and drinking their blood for your primate religion, doesn't make you a vegetarian.

Attached: i cant eat.png (1242x1640, 2.43M)

American whites are beyond pathetic

you are a predator who feels bad for your prey. you're not fit to survive in this world

A need to be a part of a special group

Self-loathing.

Lack of purpose
Lack of morals
Lack of hardships
This is their surrogate for those things.

Attached: 1481912032882.png (800x600, 513.46K)

>What is it that draws the mentally ill towards Veganism?
Lack of understanding about their own physiology.

Veganism is a cult for attention whore radfems. If you watch them, you will notice their message is fundamentally bankrupt for starters, considering the vegan diet kills and maims billions of animals yearly
youtube.com/watch?v=7DYjMQKlKPE

But that doesn't matter to the vegans, they just go on passionately pushing a message that is a complete 100% lie. It's like a steamroller of propaganda with momentum, and they don't give a fuck how dishonest they are.

>we
Fuck off nigger. I ain't part of your gay ass sissy cult.

Nah. My dad had a heart attack s few years ago and it really freaked him out and he's been vegan ever since. He's one of the vegans who actually makes sure to balance their diet. I don't see anything wrong with that.

>Eating animals is wrong
Why though?

Diet is something they can control. The stricter the better.

Many are but the vegetarianism come from table talk which was written by members of his inner circle.

Seems to me that voluntary vegetarianism and veganism almost exclusively appeal to well off westernized peoples. I know propaganda is playing a role but it's not like Europeans weren't being drawn to this mindset beforehand and even Hitler himself was a vegetarian. The German government even enforced poaching laws while losing the war in the face of starving German citizenry so obviously there's something more to the mindset than "Jewish propaganda".

You're so stupid you should put the computer back in its box and take it to the store. Its always the kekistani flag saying you have said the opposite of what you said because they can't grasp nuance. I hope your autism causes scammers to take your cheque.

user they are just stupid animals. You shouldn't humanize them. They should however live a good life outdoors and people who toture animals for profit get the ropes, too

Attention seeking and getting a pass on being passive aggressive. It's like deciding you're a poet and reading your poetry to everyone you can force it on, unasked.

I eat meat daily, but I don't like the idea of animal suffering either.
We are the rulers of the animal kingdom, there is no doubt about that, but that doesn't mean we need to be cruel to our subjects.
Animals, especially livestock, deserve respect, but we have and always will have the right to eat the weak.
Try and buy meat from local farmers. You are not only keeping money away from the corporate meat factories that torture animals, but putting money into the hands of the simple farmers who care for their animals.

yes you're such a lion walking across the savannah to hunt down a prepackaged bag of chicken breasts for $12 you fat short reddit tourist

The one good thing about the vegan diet is how astonishingly unhealthy it is*. The deficient vegan restriction diet ... leaves its victims sick, weak, and even the vegan so-called teacher has the signature vegan hollow eyes and disgusting rotten gray vegan teeth.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFnkWjmvMOA&t=0s

*This is a good thing because all vegans are libtard radicals, for starters.

This is the best compromise. Humans and animals are a symbiosis. I don't want to eat a chicken that lifed in shit and misery.

Mineral and vitamin deficiency

My view is more pragmatic now. Food is food. People who torture live animals get justice pretty fast usually.