The Antivaxxer Manifesto

pastebin.com/jJpMqNpP
The madman did it. Exposed the mRNA scam, proved it's anti-science. Even named the jew without naming the jew.
It's worth a read if you get the chance. 11,500 reads and counting.

Attached: 1642753632809.gif (246x251, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chad cannines > goofy rodent teeth.
just putting it out there.

Attached: 1543433308799.gif (340x340, 147.87K)

Whats that chicks name?

>even named the jew without naming the jew
inb4 it's 4d jew worship philosemitism

If you want some kinda female dracula thats your call. Whatever floats your goat.

Nah it seems to be pretty vehemently anti jew. Cept he calls them "global bankers".

>some kinda female dracula
well, if you put it that way..

Attached: 1266321234451.jpg (920x887, 129.97K)

Some coalburner whore

This is pretty good. I didn't read it all but I feel like this is the kind of stuff that you can share with people to make them more critical.

Proof or you’re a blacked addicted coomer tranny jew

elizaveta something.

what an adorable gif

Bump. Support authors on Any Forums

I wrote a 430 page book with 785 sources that irrefutably and conclusively proves that 9/11 was an inside job, the Bible is supernaturally authored, the covid gene-therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast, and the jews of today are not the Biblical Israelites, white people are.

Given that Biblical prophecy places us currently in the end times, this is all conducted by the Synagogue of Satan, prophesied to exist in Revelation. This cabal acts as an international criminal syndicate, loosely based around freemasonry and luciferianism. They facilitated 9/11 as a complex money laundering operation, in order to conceal a massive amount of real-wealth that was looted from the world through planned and intentionally created World Wars, and used in the form of fraudulent security bonds to collapse the USSR. I prove that Lusitania and Pearl Harbor were conspiracies and false flags similar to 9/11.

The Bible was written by supernatural divine intervention, and I prove it through several ways, such as historically fulfilled prophecy, Equidistant Letter Spacing codes placed within the text, and knowledge present that is thousands of years ahead of its time, only possible through divine intervention.

Pdf can be downloaded here:
docdroid.net/WQOr7zT/the-more-rational-worldview-pdf

Or here:
scribd.com/document/552680928/The-More-Rational-Worldview-Coincidence-or-Conspiracy

She looks crazy

crazyhot

>the covid gene-therapy injection is the Mark of the Beast
The mark is literally one of the very last thing that happens before the end.
Where is the man of sin?
Where is the false prophet?

The clotshot is disgusting and no doubt has nefarious means, but it cannot be the mark.

Built fo BGC (Big Glowie Cock)

Attached: IMG_20220118_020602.jpg (1080x1612, 502.7K)

Euromutt's law

thanks OP. rare gold on pol this morning. and more info required on the crazy cutie

It’s a memeflag so your comment is invalid

Good read

no youre a fuckin nigger like this entire planet

SEEN
thnx user
looking forward 2 reading it