What's wrong with Rogan in this episode?

He seemed to be on edge all the time, like trying to refute what Peterson said, kinda attacking him.

Attached: 1643898135455.jpg (971x519, 120.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/vtg6to-joe-rogan-jre-1769-full-4-hours-jordan-peterson.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

before the interview Peterson kept telling Rogan to clean his room in response to every question he asked until Joe was pissed

does anyone have a link to the show? All I get are 2017 clips or short clips on JewTube.

He was just pushing back on things he didn't understand. He really had little else to contribute and it stopped the podcast from being a 4 hour monolog.

open.spotify
dot
com/embed/episode/7IVFm4085auRaIHS7N1NQl?utm_source=generator

The procedure for getting spotify episodes without paywall is
>click "dot dot dot"
>click "Share > Embed episode"
>click "Copy"
>paste, then delete whatever isn't a URL
This might not work on mobile.

I actually like Jordan Peterson but this was his worst performance that I’ve seen yet. Rambling about shit he’s clearly not an expert on as opposed to focusing on philosophy/psychology. Would’ve been way more interesting if they discussed Dr Malone’s comments on mass formation psychosis.

>mass formation psychosis

how is this not a banned term yet?? mods?

He’s becoming angrier and more fed up with the world so he’s exploring ideas from a different perspective. It’s the same reason why on twatter he’s more likely to tell people to fuck off and eat shit instead of taking the high road

>open.spotify
>dot
>com/embed/episode/7IVFm4085auRaIHS7N1NQl?utm_source=generator
>The procedure for getting spotify episodes without paywall is
>>click "dot dot dot"
>>click "Share > Embed episode"
>>click "Copy"
>>paste, then delete whatever isn't a URL
>This might not work on mobile.
Thanks. I don't want to fuck with it, and I'm not a fan of Rogan, but I'll try to do it. I keep hearing about this recent Joe Rogan / Peterson interview, so I'm curious now. I keep hearing that Rogan was kin of a prick to Peterson.

I think the reason he became so popular was because he was able to destroy leftist arguments in a calm and rational manner. If I want to listen to people who make good arguments against the left while also being extremely nihilistic, I just come here.

He's letting the "dangerous misinformation" press hits get to him, and he shouldn't. Every single news network is beneath him and he should act like it, CNN is a stain on his boot, FOX is a gnat buzzing 'round his head. All media bows to JRE, or they would if he started flexing more. The man needs to awaken his latent power hidden deep within.

Attached: guru.jpg (400x225, 64.74K)

Rumble has the full episode. I was watching it last night.
rumble.com/vtg6to-joe-rogan-jre-1769-full-4-hours-jordan-peterson.html

Paywall? I just listened to it for free on my modded no ads Spotify apk

It's a good episode, probably because Jordan can get deep sometimes and the world is scaring the shit out of everyone. He probably wasn't mad at Peterson but at something he said, like a topic that got to him.

>rumble.com/vtg6to-joe-rogan-jre-1769-full-4-hours-jordan-peterson.html
that works, thanks.

>He probably wasn't mad at Peterson
I thought that they were friends. Peterson has been a regular on Rogan's show for, what, 5 years or so now?

I'm pretty sure they are friends. But I can see Rogan getting emotional over something Peterson says as an angry reaction to some wrong that must be righted.

I really need listen to the context of what he was reacting to.

He's obviously not all there after his benzo coma.

Yeah, he struggles to sleep sometimes. It reminds me of the problem I have speaking sometimes I blame that on the Adderall they forced me to take as a kid.

Speek*

Sorry

Its his interviewing style dumbass