Its over

its over.

Attached: 4c7120e313c79775.jpg (1080x1219, 172.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/paulvieira/status/1489061536287105037
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snopes already debunked this.

What exactly are these Nazi truckers protesting?

90% of Canadian truckers are already vaccinated.

Stop being special snowflakes and just get the vaccine lol.

Attached: 3C58022E-BAB4-49FD-8D55-99B34523B516.jpg (1280x720, 117.19K)

I don`t see the point in getting a vaccine for something I have a 99.6% chance of surviving.

fpbp
all fields

Empty threat. They will not risk escalating things further by bringing in armed soldiers.

You will never have a real vagina

the truckers can always idle till the battery is done, blow out their brakes and leave. good luck trying to clear out all those trucks. it also will fuck with the supply lines

Prove it sweety. Pro tip, you can't. I win, you lose. Elsa of Trannyville destroyed by White Knight Chud.... Again.

Notice how protests are usually peaceful, until the police show up.

I hope the military opens fire.I want to see a western country collapse into a civil war so it can start a domino effect

I hope the moose riding military joins them. Occupation by the people is not unlawful.

I think the military said yesterday they weren't getting involved.

twitter.com/paulvieira/status/1489061536287105037

Spokesman for Canada's defence minister, following comments from Ottawa police chief Sloly on possible need for military's help in trucker protest: "The Canadian Armed Forces are not involved in law enforcement in this situation, and there are no plans for such CAF involvement.”

They're protesting for the freedom to CHOOSE to get the vax or not.

you will never be fully vaccinated and of course you will never be a women

CANADA'S PEARL HARBOR

So I see this mainly as a question of logistics. You need a full blown wrecker ( a semi truck tow truck ) to move a tow truck. Even in normal good circumstances it takes time to prep the truck to be towed, and if the truck is out of fuel and hence air pressure, your going to need to repressurize the air tank to unlock the parking brakes , or otherwise disable them. In short, a semi truck + trailer is a time consuming headache to move. They aren't just going to be able to bulldoze them out of the way or something, they weigh like 50k lbs unloaded, and with locked up brakes good fucking luck. So if there is literally thousands of semis there this is a logistical nightmare that I don't think they can solve.
Thats the brilliance of this situation; go ahead and arrest the truckers, you've still got their rigs blocking up the roads.
Any sauce to a legitimate estimate of semi trucks there?

is this you?

Attached: 1643238057743m.jpg (976x1024, 102.09K)

>I don't see why do I need to wear a seatbelt if I 99.6% of the time I drive I don't get into an accident

> cnn
Get the fuck out of here with that fake news rag

Their ratings are so bad that literally the only ppl still posting them are shills

Correction,
>To move a semi truck

Also, even if they arrest the truckers, and clear the trucks, now you have removed a large chunk of the people that move the raw materials and lifeblood of your country. Brilliant.

die slow.

You're so bright, you GLOW.

Attached: Unvaxxed.png (264x227, 7.08K)

The sooner the federal government collapses the soon the average person can get back to actually generating his own wealth and have a better future in general. I don't know a single person who is currently exited for the future if things continue as they are.