Population decline

If he means the white population, then he is right.
White women are not having children anymore, if things don't change drastically and quickly, then the white race could disappear within 3 generations.

Attached: Capture.png (737x237, 24.27K)

I still think birthrate goes down when women do higher education, but taking it away would be wrong. Therefore, the solution is to get all women regardless of race doing higher education. Rather than trying to take things from white women so they can out-breed the other 90% of the planet, why not stabilize the births of all races to a reasonable 1 to 2 with the use of college and work

Without the contribution of births from immigrant (non-white) populations, the official birth figures would be even lower.

Attached: Capture.png (621x365, 18K)

i wish JIDF would stop astroturfing this kike

Attached: Elon Musks Jewish daddy.jpg (710x400, 41.67K)

>contribution

Attached: 1557266711300.jpg (329x294, 21.18K)

Give people a reason to live

A nice white nation

I don't think it will make any difference. White children will continue to be born at a lower rate than the immigrant population. No, the only solution I see is to encourage white women to have more children.
The education of women has not brought that much anyway. Many women who have studied psychology for a long time, for example, end up as cashiers anyway.
We must also stop the hemorrhage of immigration (if it is not already too late).

That was sarcasm. I role-played a (((journalist))) for a brief moment.

Attached: vUdkoz_q_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26.46K)

You know very well that this will not be allowed.

Attached: image0.jpg (553x640, 102.81K)

>asking for permission

Attached: yes_I_am_committed.jpg (719x626, 330.22K)

>What the human race will look like in 2122, and it is beautiful.

oops I did it again

Attached: Capture.png (919x603, 1.07M)

White birthrates are around 1.0. Anything under 2.5 should be considered 0 anyway.

>the human race
Is an idiotic platitude that doesn't exist. Whites are about 6% of the global population, and yet everything hinges on whether Whites survive.

I know perfectly well what it will cost us to try to achieve this and also what it will cost us if we fail.

Attached: 9EKGRTvRlfYYiyfn3s23lhcSXCPtj0a3ZTdqEw5TwsY.jpg (619x480, 56.69K)

Good then, fren. Got the right attitude. :)

>if we fail

Could as well sanitize the world then as in that case humanity got no future anyway.

Attached: it's_a_buyer's_market.jpg (1200x750, 226.48K)

Literal Planet of the apes

Exactly.
Also, the hypocrisy is that races only exist when it suits the (((narrative))).

Attached: 1642689190920.webm (720x1080, 2.93M)

population decline is coming because of the jab

Elon Musk is African-American.

Attached: sink.jpg (549x412, 33.54K)

That's cool, let the white race die out dooming the Earth to obscurity. They non-white factions will still cry out, damning whitey, in hatred even as the last one has been dead for decades and Earth resigns herself to a slow burn to demise.

Nah, it started way before that shit.
But it doesn't help, that's for sure.

Pretty sure he's acktumally Jewish, which is covered up.

Race exists, but there isn't some "human race" or "humanity". Fuck those words are gay.

it's going to fall off a cliff

It's not a white race problem you fucking Nazi retard it's a country problem

Non-whites are already more likley to go into higher education

Eventually Asians will be the new whites.
Whites will disappear like Cro-Magnon replaced Neanderthal, although they seemed to be more stupid.

Attached: 8d6167ab23b2255ed857baa2517878e4.jpg (923x504, 58.4K)