YOU NEED CHRISTIANITY

Without Christianity where do your morals and values come from? It's nonsense to say that you rely on your own natural sense of right on wrong because so do the libtards and homos. You all exist in a subjective chaotic world with nothing to cling on to. This is why you need God to tell you what to do abd how to act.

Attached: 31425e514eaa5ba9717eafe805f9722b.jpg (849x942, 113.97K)

I don’t need your Middle East Jew book

Fuck christcucks but this is a false flag kek

rev 17:8 KJV
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

rev 17:8 VUL
"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not ->alreadyat

Nature exhibits natural order, and our values are an observation of the natural order.
One need not know WHY or HOW the natural order came to be- observing it is enough.

Attached: mfw Jews revolting.png (1052x854, 842.18K)

>jewish fan fiction isn't subjective
user...

Attached: 1631225164103.jpg (470x647, 72.29K)

We need to return to ore Christianity European laws. Fags used to be pushed in mud with a stick until they drowned

That doesn't stop you from perverting it, that greek statue you worship is based off a potential sodomite. What is stopping you from sodimizing another man? Imagine you and I naked together in a janitors closet, godless and fully aroused. Why would we as athiest not indulge?

yes i am nothing without teachings of drugged up circumcised camel herders. i kneel

OP is a fag.

NPCs should have no right to speech or right to breath

>Le I need sky daddy to tell me right from wrong because I can't do it on my own
And this is why religion exists. For fags like op and his baby skull fucking antics if god didn't wiggle his finger at him.
The people are allowed to vote, drive and own guns.

Attached: 1631531985816.jpg (400x400, 50.11K)

If you can't form your own morals you're an npc!

>Without Christianity where do your morals and values come from?
Short Answer : Philosophy.
Long answer : Fuck you idiot. The Bible has shit "Morals and Values" anyway.
You literally Pray to The Jesus (a Jew) and The Product of the Divine Cucking of Joseph by God.

Sure thing Mary was a "virgin".
Either way, wether you believe in Christianity or Not, there's was some Cuckolding action involved, either by some random dude or by God.
Since Jesus's Birth and Death are the Two Most important parts of his life and also the biggest Christian Celebrations, you're praying to the Cuck God.
Christianity is inherently based around the Cuckold Myth.
Also tons of Cucked passages and advice like "Turn the other cheek" and more Pacifist bulshit.

Point 2 : Money.
All Christians that are not dirt poor are hypocrits, but more specifically Americans since they completely ignore the 200 (Two Hundred) Passages about "Having Money = Big Sin = No Heaven for the Rich.

Instead American Christcucks take ONE single out of context passage in the OLD Testament, the Jewish Sacred Texts, where God supposedly said "Go forth and prosper" as in Make Kids, not "Become as Rich as Possible".

>MUH MORALS AND VALUES
Yeah, being a Hypocrit and a Cuck.
GG No Re.
You can't dispute anything I just said, because I'm an Ex-Christian and it was actually Reading The Bible in Full that made me Agnostic/Non-religious.

OP is a closet faggot, like most catholic priests anyway.
Yeah, you would think I would call them Pedos, but actually they are mostly Closet Gay men as can attest the hundreds of Male Prostitues having orgies in the Vatican.
Look it up, faggots.
Moral Highground, more like Moral High-Horse.

Attached: Abrahamists.jpg (1080x1740, 314.55K)

Determinism rips Christianity and the other Abrahamic religions in half.
They need constant mental gymnastics to prove that we indeed have free will, while also claiming that god is the original mover and we're all just concequences of his initial actions.
Buddhism by comparison seems to do fine with determinism, making it a much more sensible religion.

no you don't

Attached: ael1mtnixud51.jpg (1080x1101, 106.55K)

Fpbp
Natural law exists without desert jew tales

Ah yes the same god that impregnated his own follower's virgin wife and made him a cuckold to save everyone.

The right and wrong tolerance bullshit gave us giga niggers.

>Without Christianity where do your morals and values come from?
Morals and values were a part of civilization before mainstream religion. Christianity was just the first to make the ideals mainstream and prevalent, it is not the origin of morality at all.

All morals in ancient civilizations have been objectively inferior to Christianity. They always allow homosexuality. Think about it.

From 2000 years of Law School. To be fair as a lawyer drop out the most based law was the first one, the rest is just cringe stuff.
Eye for a eye.

Homosexuality has always existed and always will.
Allowing or disallowing it, will not change the fact.
In fact homosexual acts is also evident in other species on earth, not just with humans.

No, according to the Bible God will end homosexuality once and for all. This is whar you guys fear. In the kingdom it will be physically impossible desire or have gay sex.

The only morals I need are "Do not onto others what you don't want others to do onto you".

That won't stop gay sex from happening that won't stop gay sex. You only resist gay sex because of christianity

*pre, not ore

John KJV 13:
>4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.

>5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.

>23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

>25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

Some also consider a semi naked man with a towel around his waist, jesus, cuddling with another man laying on his bare chest, to be akin to a homosexual act.

But you would rather call that 'his love' ?

Have you even read the Bible?
The only moral it has is don't kill your neighbor
Everything else is either about how to worship a jew or shit that would be considered immortal by most like forcing a girl to marry her rapist or owning slaves
Your god can't even follow his own rules, kills thousands with remorse, rapes women but doesn't marry them. The nigger isn't even smart enough to remember not to kill people had to make rainbow to remind himself not to and even then the nigger still does