Dentistry is a scam

> Worldwide, approximately 3.6 billion people (48% of the population) have dental caries in their permanent teeth as of 2016.[7] The World Health Organization estimates that nearly all adults have dental caries at some point in time.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_decay
>The prevalence of wrong tooth extraction was 21.1%
>only 50% informed the patient and documented the incident in the
patient's chart.
> Few dentists apologized to their patients or offered any kind of solution or compensation.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31793478/
Dentists will also tell you retarded shit like “only put a pea-sized amount of tooth paste on your tooth brush” look this up and explain how that would be better than putting more toothpaste? Half of this shit is pseudoscience. And not putting more than a pea-sized amount of toothpaste WILL lead you to having to go to the Dentist’s office.

Attached: 78961895-D894-4794-9436-F00C851D7DF3.jpg (1200x628, 123.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healingteethnaturally.com/urine-therapy-teeth-gum-problems.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brush your fucking teeth faggot

Pay the bill, wagie

>do you want fluoride today
>what does it do
>uhm well uhm it can help with sensitivity and stuff
>mmhmm I'll pass

Your mouth is disgusting

Abrasives and fluoride in toothpaste. Imagine the look on Jews' faces when they see the sales for toothpaste.

i brush twice a day, and i’ve had no issues in a decade. before that did have problems, because i listened to dentists who told me to put a small amount of toothpaste on my brush. every dentist spouts this garbage so you become a reliable customer

Attached: 2E0D7ED4-A263-4102-A027-A581B87CA513.jpg (1200x372, 80.17K)

Based fluoridebrain

I’ve been chewing for 20 years. Last year I get a tooth infection and need a root canal. Classic gum disease and peridontal disease symptoms. Loose tooth, horrible pain in cheek, gingivitis, bad breath, bleeding enflamed gums when I brushed teeth...the works. I was fucked. Tried tea tree oil, coconut oil pulling, salt/water. Nothing worked. Then I’m like... will urine help with this? Cuz I had healed my leaky gut and other chronic issues drinking it.

Found this article....

healingteethnaturally.com/urine-therapy-teeth-gum-problems.html

Held my urine in my mouth 15 mins at a time 3 times a day. Each time after doing it the pain went away, and would come back, but less and less each time. End of the week... tooth infection gone, pain gone, loose tooth firmed up, bleeding gums stopped, and receding gum line started coming back, and my gums looked alive again. Fucking miracle

Um I haven't brushed my teeth in like 5-6 months, I'll brush them before dentist trip. Never have any cavities. I only drink water and vodka and don't eat shit food.

chud

I can't remember the last time I've been to the dentist. I brush once a day before going to bed and I haven't had cavities in years.

Wisdom tooth removal is basically circumcision for adults

Attached: wisdom tooth.jpg (1183x887, 146.05K)

I brush a few times a month, havent been to a dentist in 15+ years. no probs with my teeth ever.

it was explained to me when i was young that a small amount works fine, the toothpaste marketing teams push images of loaded down toothbrushes so you subconsciously use more paste

they intentionally lie to you, too.
>dentist mentions the sealings in my molars came out (which was true)
>said we'd replace them in a new appointment
>show up the next time
>"alright user, today we are doing your fillings"
>"wait a moment, we were talking about sealings last time"
>"don't be silly, you can't just replace a sealing, we have to do a filling"
he got pretty mad when I told him "no" and left. I guess he didn't want to say anything in advance so I can't look up the differences between the filling-options and ruins his chance to push the most expensive ones on me.

My dentist commented on how snprh teeth people never get cavities, then he took a hook and started scraping and chiseling at my teeth.
Never trust them, they'll make you get cavities just so you come back and give them money

I haven't gone in years, looking back it does seem like a scam.

I use a tongue scraper ($6 on ebay) and metal dental pick (same price) to get any plaque off, the same thing they do with a teeth cleaning.

Attached: 84c5bacd423934b5.png (460x614, 495.18K)

I would go as far to say chiropractors have more benefit than dentists. And I wouldn't pay for either.

dental hygiene is one of the main indicators if you live in a shithole or with uneducated retards
I had this cavity in my tooth when I was a kid and my dad told me to leave it alone
the food would get stuck and I had to pick it, it was very troubling
Until many years after one day I visited dentist and he filled some resin or some cement in it for 300 rupees
Dental problems can fuck your quality of life and good dentist will fix it for a price.
The rot can reach your jaw bone and affect your brain

I swear I can't tell if this is bait or not.

Your breath must smell horrible

most cases of bad breath originates in the gut

If it wasn't for dentists, I would had no teeths by now. My teeth are super prone to cavities, and I didn't floss for years. So had tons of cavities between teeth.

Source? I thought it was caused by sugar and carbs feeding the bacteria in your mouth. If you don't want to eat any grains then go ahead, otherwise dental care is needed.

I literally also brush a few times a month at most, no plaque buildup at all. Got my teeth cleaned for the first time in 5 years at a new dentist, and I asked if they could tell I haven't been to a dentist in 5 years, they said no.

You must avoid acidic drinks, eat lots of good animal fat. Doing those will protect you very well even if you eat trash from time to time.

Unlike all of my family, I suffer from inherited weak teeth structure. Regardless of brushing multiple times a day, regular cleanings and other proactive measures, I get cavities out the ass over time. But all of my kike dentists, who profit on these high dollar repair services, refuse to provide the basic service we give to children.
>what is dental sealant
Why is that? Why wouldn't a basic tooth protection be given to everyone?

>Brush few times a month
>Don't go to the dentist in 15+ years
KEK FLAG CHECKS OUT

Attached: 1628144196073.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)