Future Proof Jobs

Let's brainstorm here: what are some future proof jobs/careers? Let's say, shit that will be relatively safe until 2030/2040? This thread is meant to help each other out; the world is fucked, but anons are competent and adaptable. Can't just sit and let our own lives go to shit if we don't have to. So, any ideas? Even training programs to get into now for the future would be good.

Attached: terminatorresistance11-5-20.jpg (1920x1080, 204.37K)

you're fucked sorry. No refunds.

Robot tender

NEETdom is future proof with UBI.

basically everything except useless leftist jobs. Those will be the first to go

Airline pilot
FAA would take 50 years plus to certify pilotless planes even for cargo let alone passenger operations

Literally nothing is future-proof in the long run. For literally every single skill imaginable, an AI will eventually be able to do it better. When that happens, people will be obsolete, and the self-propagating systems that exist will have no incentive to keep you alive, and will turn the atoms you are made of into something else.

Attached: clippy.png (600x741, 214.09K)

Well idk man. Idk how long it will take but automation is already semi here. At my current job, there's already half of it being done by straight up robots. They don't work well and break a lot but it tells me the writing is on the wall. I'm wondering what sort of human work will emerge around the machines. Maintaining/repairing their hardware springs to mind first.

But don't get too cocky, there's a lot they'll be able to automate, more than you'd think. GPT bots will replace a lot of service work, clerical work, a lot of office work.

Mechanic , electrician or even better mechatronics for industrial apllications

Now this is what I'm talking about. Thinking outside the box and a genuinely good call.

Attached: automation.jpg (1916x1322, 536.42K)

Airplanes already fly themselves

Mathematicians are definitely not future-proof according to Uncle Ted.

Attached: mathematics is not worthwhile.png (1239x1758, 1.15M)

gravedigger

I am personally working on getting into the field of nigger destruction.
There's always going to be niggers, and they will always need to be destroyed.

Anything related to ai, technology, or robotics.
This as well.

A micra or nano surgeon would be useful as well.

This works too

Attached: DF70C215-6CBF-4EF5-BBC8-823D45FE8C05.gif (300x168, 600.67K)

JUDGES

r-roofing right guys? It's bulletproof haha

Attached: 1636289809967.jpg (1081x927, 127.21K)

Thanks just sharing my knowledge as an industry insider , airline pilot fag here

Not in the long run. UBI will last a few generations tops. What will happen in the long run is that humanity will be phased out and go extinct.

Attached: The Techies' Wet Dreams Kaczynski.png (1220x3653, 1.76M)

>Robot tender
This
My job is literally robotics repair for a large clinical lab. We have tons of equipment which does all the blood, urine, serum, covid tests etc. We process 50K+ samples a day. I got hired for 75K in 2018 and just got a 18K raise so I am almost at 100K.

People who work on medical robots are called "biomeds" or biomedical engineers. Basically a robot repairman with a focus on medical and scientific equipment as opposed to industrial stuff.

>implying truckers are useless leftists

Attached: self-driving truck.jpg (1200x800, 93.17K)