Brit/pol/ - happy thursday wagies edition

>#BackBoris'Resignation; 77th's man in Westminster, Lt. Col. The Right Honourable Tobias Ellwood VR MP, and two others try to oust PM.
standard.co.uk/news/politics/london-politics-latest-news-watch-pmqs-boris-johnson-keir-starmer-lockdown-party-b980131.html

>Rishi Sunak buys some cheap popularity ahead of looming leadership election; you peasants want £200 off your energy bills right?
news.sky.com/story/chancellor-expected-to-offer-help-to-hard-up-families-as-ofgem-announces-huge-energy-price-hikes-12531519

>Michael Gove's desperate struggle to stay relevant; no money, no power, gets BTFO by Lisa Nandy.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60233843

>The Guardian claims head of CPS not responsible for CPS decisions; begs the question why we're paying someone to run the CPS.
theguardian.com/politics/2022/feb/02/why-is-boris-johnson-making-false-claims-about-starmer-and-savile

>Sajid Javid tosses his hat in to the ring in case of leadership election; saves rNHS.
derbyshiretimes.co.uk/news/politics/hundreds-of-unvaccinated-derbyshire-nhs-staff-set-to-lose-their-jobs-due-to-mandatory-covid-vaccines-have-been-given-a-last-minute-lifeline-3551793

Attached: 1643821290924.jpg (3477x4625, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOXAlmJJFUY
find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00418311/filing-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pulled an all nighter

Attached: 1639672761078.jpg (227x235, 9.81K)

>7% inflation
>over 50% increases in fuel/energy bills
>rents outside of London rose by £500 a year and still growing
>houseprices: rose by 30k in the last year and growing as a result of a tax break that cost the taxpayer £3.6bn
>average house earns more by just sitting there than the average worker earns in a year
>shafted by food prices, heating prices, National Insurance contributions, petrol, various fees and other unavoidable things
>decades of mass immigration, and from people who hate the country
>income tax allowance frozen (so in effect increased)
>pensioners getting an 8% payrise out of the blue despite everyone else being worse off
>student debt repayment allowance being lowered so more money out of your pockets
>tax rises for wagies under 65 (ie landlords, pensioners, business owners exempt)
>best interest rate available is 1%
>large violent knife/gun crime issue
>largest railfare increases in a decade
>latest IMF data shows the UK is poorer than Latvia
>petrol prices through the roof
>salaries lower than they were in 2002 and frozen for public sector wagies and 20% pay hit for many private sector workers
>stock markets have crashed so you literally can't beat inflation with that
>near-impossible to set up a career outside of London

what happened, toryboys?

That's bad for you user. At least the vaccine will keep you healthy.

when did are hitchens become reddit?

Attached: file.png (591x199, 41.22K)

You didn't #backboris hard enough.

Alright lads, I admit it, I'm stumped, you got me, what's the message?

Attached: 77th being nonces again.jpg (2240x1776, 706.16K)

They didn't do enough damage with covid and people will still vote for them even if they are reduced to eating the leather from their shoes

my mum said the other day "boris could rape their daughters outside 10 downing street and they'd still vote for him"

a man is in prison for this
youtube.com/watch?v=tOXAlmJJFUY

Attached: 3647809978934678934.jpg (699x749, 116.14K)

Really hope we start a war against the Russian in revenge for them hacking the 2016 election

He's an embarrassment

lmao
good one.

>lay hands on someone
>they try to get away
>keep doing it
>keep doing it
>get moderately btfo by the law
>WOOOOOOOOOWW

It was banter. Maybe stick to making the brews?

no one is in prison for this, outraged by this clown world yet?

Attached: 6358915236.jpg (199x253, 16.36K)

how come people who like banter can't handle banter?

Funny buggers.

find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/00418311/filing-history

Attached: letters-numbers-alphabet-chart-order-26-az-english (1).jpg (800x419, 31.63K)

It's too early to drag the thread to this level so I'll just say how about that Boris eh?

how come people who "love banter" lose their temper when they get bantered though?

You can't harness party associates in 2084

Idk ask your appropriate adult.

psh kid here's 20p call sum1 who cares

the absolute state

Attached: file.png (311x130, 50.68K)

i'd stick that 20p in my foreskin for safe keeping.

she better get fully naked on that only fans it better be leaked

Which would you prefer, your foreskin or a pension?

I don't work, so I don't give a fuck about pensions lmao

Attached: file.png (649x634, 375.72K)

Morning lads how are we today?

Attached: 1638112895182m.jpg (1024x576, 44.96K)

Based. From 9am to 5pm it's just going to be you, me, and our gracious sponsors in the 77th. Cheers!

arr sick, a rasta

Feel like utter shit been on a 30 minute wild goose chase at the behest of the 77th. On the plus side I know at least one of them could do the puzzles in a kid's code cracking book now.

She whould have refused to undress, tell them to fuck off.

energy prices going up the kazoot, whats going on lads? surely it cant all be corporate greed since loads of energy companies went bust?

Unironically this. Listen to LBC sometime when they have a phone on about Boris Johnson, listening to norfs and boomers defending him is painful. People are still with a straight face saying "what about Jeremy Corbyn".

I always wished you could summon the crestfallen warrior or something so he wouldn't give up like a bitch and go hollow

>'If you don't move it, I will': Farmer who overturned car parked on his driveway with forklift tractor tells court he felt threatened because 'an Englishman's home is his castle'
>Footage played to jurors shows farmer Robert Hooper, 57, use a tractor to flip the car off his driveway in County Durham last summer. Hooper, who has denied dangerous driving and criminal damage, says he felt threatened and that he had already politely asked the driver to move the vehicle before he took action. He said he was worried for his safety, adding: 'An Englishman's home is his castle, and my castle starts at that front gate.' The trial continues.

Attached: 636x382_MP4_3312086550861755858.webm (636x382, 1.57M)

My missus us fuming. Extra £125 a month we're gonna be paying now
Wankenstein

Attached: thumb-1920-188960.jpg (512x512, 35.83K)

get some coal son

net zero agenda
you VILL turn off ze heating

based

sounds like the only option left to you is cannibalism, god have mercy.

cringe

based farmer winding up deano who parked illegally

>start a new global cold war with a major oil and gas exporter
Gee whizz by golly gosh idk what could be happening.
Dangerously based. I expect he'll go to prison forever.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

That's a dude! Why would the journalists describe it as female?

I don't wanna do the fucking dishes lads.

Sunk cost fallacy

Get a dishwasher you mong. There's fucking loads of them on tinder.

"Well its better that boris does it rather than abdul in t'kebab house."

He was beyond saving lad don't feel too bad.
I tend to mercy kill him at firelink shrine so I don't have to dealt with him in new londor ruins.

Elden Ring in 23 days. Dont normally get excited for vidya these days but I'm looking forward to that. Things have been so shit recently I gotta have a little something to anticipate.

Don't have a proper hearth. Its leccy here. 60s build house.
My folks have a woodburning stove in their cottage though

It fucking sucks because we're already tight on pennies. Just means even less pleasures and more outgoings

Attached: 9bc.png (500x404, 226K)

Why doesn't she just photoshop her pictures like everyone else? She is such a mongol.

lmao
ok that wasn't bad.
don't they... need food and stuff?