How did the left get cucked for corporations and big pharma so easily?

How did the left get cucked for corporations and big pharma so easily?

Attached: 5F10BF99-9348-4A29-9A93-5B8792326E61.png (828x873, 142.33K)

Because they’re goy. They follow their masters whip.

The left is full of virtue signaling retards. Get sucked into any trap due to their lack of critical thinking skills

The answer is almost in the question; it's because the "left" has always been an abstract concept (it comes from the side of the parliament where the pro-Republican, anti-Royalist French MPs were sitting after the revolution).

Nowadays in the west, the working class is on the right, and the left is more a class of urban, professional midwits who parrot the narrative of the elite because they might get a few crumbs.

Perhaps of republicans weren't deranged partisians it would be easier to stand next to them

Indeed perhaps taking the body vile right wingers and handing them a microphone to spew bile and divide it along partisan lines was part of the plan all along

I’m a leftist but I exclusively hang out in right wing circles because they’re only ones that still have working class interests in mind

After seeing this truck convoy where a group of essential workers are fighting the oppression of their abusive ruling class and seeing my fellow leftists condemn it, I realise they are all obedient goy who are only interested in rebellion when it’s sold to them. The modern “anti-capitalist” is the ultimate consumer.

I don’t know if I can handle one more “anti authoritarian” “anti capitalist” “leftist” tell me to give up my bodily autonomy in the name of pharmaceutical profits bros

Attached: 50917167-4206-45D8-906A-3C7CB87D1396.jpg (460x415, 34.09K)

Maybe they'll break the conditioning.

left has abandoned any core morality decades ago and instead embraced an Alinskyite anything-goes-to-achieve-the-current-social-objective attitude, which is naturally dictated by TPTB

I stopped being a leftist the moment I saw how the left just follows whatever the media tells them to.

They're dysgenic mutants. Not a single one of them has a triple digit iq.

Attached: 1626407924893.jpg (4044x2500, 2.61M)

>what is brainwashing

Attached: 1637802971529.jpg (819x1024, 161.55K)

>I’m a leftist
just stop bro

>gee why is the party of Bezos and Gates and Zuckerburg and Wall Street and pretty much any number of corrupt corporate oligarchs not pro working class.
It’s a mystery isn’t it.

When it comes to the vaccine, leftists think cracking down hard is necessary for everyone's survival. They think covid is ebola.

t-take that back

Attached: 1641074144776.jpg (2000x1214, 156.88K)

>I’m a leftist
>New Zealand
checks out. i hope australia gets nuked and the radiation blows over to you fags

Even that's a little too generous to the left. Say what you will about his methods, Alinsky had at least a few solid moral principles, like always picking the underdog. The mainstream left literally just does whatever their Facebook/Twitter feed tells them to, even if it contradicts their current actions and beliefs. Like all the blue checkmarks that swore they'd never take a Trump vaccine and now want mandates for that same vaccine.

your wrong thats the way we think of you

>leftist
>bros
Nigger you and every other blue soft target are going to be disemboweled and hung screaming by your still dripping entrails like progressive liberal marionettes.

Attached: proudliberalshotinface.jpg (831x1024, 113.28K)

College robs them of critical thinking skills

Attached: az0d72lrtu281.png (687x677, 454.66K)

Attached: 1640729181068.jpg (795x650, 102.81K)

i stopped when they became vile racist Caucasophobes. the left used to hate the foreign invasion and what it did to wages

why would they be against mandates and authoritarianism that THEY voted for? why the fuck are you dumbass fuckwit morons so retarded?

I don’t see it as being part of a team. I’ve just realised I a hold a leftist ideology while the modern “left” does not. They are rabid consumers who only take issue with the areas of capitalism that cause them to feel envy and inferiority, like landlords for example, while celebrating every aspect of capitalism that’s accessible to them, things like shitty marvel movies and gay useless products produced through unethical means.

>mutt flag
Didn’t read

Attached: 01233AF3-C61A-4129-97D9-4F44B64C8756.jpg (223x223, 5.8K)

The left is just a party of the insufferable middle class academic midwits that doesn’t produce nearly as much real value as it consumes. They are looking out for their own interests while larping as “good” not only to win arguments but also to find some meaning in their empty consumer lives.

The modern leftist dialectic considers fascism to be synonymous with racism/bigotry rather than authoritarianism to any degree.
To the modern leftist fascism is simply a measure of bigotry. Therefore the fascists are always on the side of the bigots.
Workers rights are secondary to not just minority rights, but minority privileges, including the right and privilege of competing with the working class for labor.
Workers rights is simply the means to the end of minority elevation, as that is how fascism is defeated.

Attached: 1637524047059.jpg (918x960, 101.79K)

>the left voted for trump and project warp up my butthole
>they wanted this all along
The left just believes whatever the media tells them to believe. It's actually unbelievable. I remember watching Trump announce warp speed and thinking, "damn, that is the dumbest idea I've ever heard." And every leftist did too because the news said to. But as soon as the talking heads changed their minds every left leaning person changed their mind along with them.

at some point you have to stop blaming the media

>implying they ever were the good guys
user .... lurk moar.
seriously, you need it.