IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING!!!

NO MORE WORKERS LEFT TO EXPLOIT!!!

Attached: 1639318950922.png (1329x2182, 1.94M)

That's amazong

Oy vey we have to import more!

Oy vey, goy! We are running out of workers. Looks like we need more immigrants!!

Attached: 1593001312386.jpg (600x755, 60.66K)

Turns out word travels fast when you work your employees to death. The money is good but I could only make it two weeks before I noped out.

maybe dont measure their foot steps?

They'll just keep importing shitskins until automation takes over.

They're gonna run through them too, gonna have to bring in the aliens to help amazon like they did with samsung

QUICK, INVITE INDIA

i used to work in a ups factory, so i'm going to assume this is a similar experience.

the managers literally have no idea what's going on. they're always understaffed and it's just a mad rush of fixing different issues all over the warehouse as converybelts are constantly getting backed up.

because they're always behind schedule, there is never an amount of work that they're ever satisfied with. if you try your hardest to get as much work done as you can, they will just continue to pile more and more responsibilities on top of you.

imagine that! getting punished for working harder!

Attached: 1616019069579.png (473x389, 178.1K)

that all these wearhouses have not gone up in flames is a sad reminder of how passive the cattle has become.

FYI, they try to or do cut workers after 3 years, so no benefits. Say want you will about Walshart, but they actually have internal promotions and pay close to 17 an hour in some cases.

Hello sir!

Anyone under 80 IQ is unemployable

that's the price of deifying middle management who cant measure productivity and use coercion as (("motivation"))

DEATH TO ZOGMERICZON

>more responsiblity
>punishment
You will always be poor.

Ok but where the fuck are my neon colored pencils and 200 ct rubber bands? I ordered them on Tuesday and they're still mot here.

Attached: 1642037024642.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

I only made it one week before I left. I didnt like it cause it was like entering a penitentiary through the metal detectors and the super bright lights. I probably should have stuck with it, but I think Im doing better now with the direction I went. I should have just gave them my 2 weeks so I could still possibly go back if I wanted to.

Attached: 1626825101582.png (285x338, 74.73K)

Let's Go Boys

>he doesnt know about the peter principle
get a load of this fag

Attached: 5g.gif (251x300, 1.23M)

They got liberated from the trains as nigger reperashuns.

>deifying middle management
Middle management is not deified. Dumb dumb.
Correct. Don't even try though. There's a reason we call them Any Forumstards.

next step is what all meat processing factories do. theyre going to import chinese and africans to work for 3 to 6 months. then theyll have enough to live like kings in their hole for the next year. mark my words youll see lots of foreigners within an hour of the factory.

We need more diversity now!

You're better than a wagiecagie user. Get into a trade (not carpentry), and you'll earn a good living.

>hire employee
>tell employee to vax to work
>dies from vax
>why are all my employees dying?
>?????????
>economic collapse

I was in the returns processing, metal detectors for breaks,lunch and a half mile walk and I set that fucker off every time as I have metal in my body. That shit got old fast.

WTF OPEN THE BORDERS NOW

>get more work heaped on you
>don't receive a pay raise
Yes, it's a punishment, retard.

>Middle management is not deified. Dumb dumb.
bullshit

For the love of god anons stop using amazon if you still are. Order from businesses that use UPS whenever you can, the white man’s shipping company. The drivers are all white dads because they are paid enough to raise families on a single income if necessary.

Don't they encourage people to leave after a year because workers are more eager when they first start.

High turnover is literally their business model.

>work people to death
>most quit so you never have to give them annual raises/promotions
>constant revolving door prevents relationships from forming between employees who would start unions

All of this is planned. Now the press that they own is running articles that we need to import mexicans to drive down the wages even further.

Learn to recognize what the jews are doing.

Im just living off my military disability to get into a trade and be my own boss and spend almost my whole day outside.

Attached: 1615671673552.jpg (680x652, 47.94K)

If you get into Amazon you want to move up quickly. Then it’s a lot more worth it to stay. Problem is internal hires make less than college hires which sucks because college hires barely know what they’re doing. That’s why I quit even after I became a manager. Wasn’t worth the stress. I moved to a different warehouse and I’m treated much better now. Amazon works you to death, especially if you are management.

Amazon doesn’t give a fuck about a two week notice, As long as you resign in good standing with the company and do t burn up your time off options, you can quit and get rehired the next week. People have been known to do this when their UPT gets low.

is that shapiro? kek

Indians don’t do manual labor.
I’m surprised they haven’t imported millions of chinks to slave away. They are the perfect slave race

I worked both. UPS is tough work, but it's much better simply because it is an old company and, at least for now, it lacks the sort of surveillance tech micromanagement infrastructure that drives Amazon.

holy kek

Annual raises? You could be working there 8 YEARS and only make 40¢ more an hour than a fucking noob.

QUICK, MAKE MORE ARTICLES ABOUT THE HOUSING SHORTAGE!
BUILD MORE HOUSES EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR EVERY CITIZEN IN THIS COUNTRY!
KEEP BUILDING SO WE CAN HAVE A PLACE TO PUT ALL THESE ILLEGALS!

Attached: 1643855503086.png (886x497, 587.68K)

Just wait till their robots become sentient and ask for pensions, healthcare including dental.

Amazon is worse. They're incredibly culty.

bring in the third worlders

sure ill just send 9 emails to 4 different manufacturers, wait 3 months for a reply so i can get a replacement for a part that they no longer make or sell anywhere, or i can just fucking order it from amazon

oh, that's the fun part, you don't get payed more!
yeah this

"Culty" my ass. they ARE a cult.

Yeah, those things sucked cause it would have made the job way better to have my phone and headphones. I was also working at a high class resturant about 2 times a week at the same time where in a single night I could make 2 to 300 in tips.

Attached: 1606421693517m.jpg (946x1024, 106.35K)

I work in an Amazon warehouse in Memphis. It is an absolute shitshow.

Just have open borders with China, India, africa and South America. 1 billions Americans by 2050!

That will show those commie chinese!

Attached: Worker and parasite.jpg (550x550, 29.83K)

you mean (((college fags))) have an inherent advantage that has nothing to do with actual productivity? so you mean the system is rigged? ya dont say...

Thank you

Story time?

Well I just straight up didnt show up and never returned. My other job at the time was making about the same income wise, I was just always hungover or drunk so the bright lights fucked with me.

Attached: 1594759938994m.jpg (1024x606, 112.15K)

>unless they start paying more
oh the fucking horrors! the share price will plummet

>internal hires make less than college hires which sucks because college hires barely know what they’re doing
This is probably the biggest divide in the lower levels at Amazon.
>management position opens up
>two applicants apply
>one applicant has 5 years experience on the floor in his department
>one applicant has a bachelor's in gender studies
Guess who's clueless about running a warehouse, clueless about what their employees jobs entail, and getting a management position?
Time to go harass employees about their rates and tell them to be safe, but work faster and focus more on quality.

no, thank you

What does "burns through workers" mean in this context? Are they literally working people to death and burning the bodies so they never go back home to their families? That is so fucked up.

Interviewed for a pentester job at amazon, thankfully a other offer came through first

You dont want work to takeover your life or something? That shit is creeping I here too. I dont know why people accept it. I inherited a good amount of money and dont really ever have to worry about chasing promotion. Thank fuck.

Kek
Friend of mine has stakes in a lot of companies
He funded a company to make glass for cars in the US instead of China
So the Chinese (who really owned the company) sent over their Chinese workers to train the US employees in America
The Chinese would walk into 400 degree furnaces with 0 protection

They'll just raise wages and bring back old former employees.

We had someone stand in the same spot scanning the same bin for six straight hours. Nigger was on PCP.

That sounds like a shitty ass warehouse job I had. The fucking manager would spend 90% of his shift browsing Instagram, then the other 10% was yelling at the workers for not working fast enough. Fuck that racist ass nigger.

Reminds me of this guy.

Attached: WAGIE ESCAPE FROM CAGIE.png (1160x781, 165.79K)

I closed my account after the tornado. Not that I bought much from them anyway, but fuck that company forever after that. I hope that bald faggot blows up on a launchpad.

You blady bitch basterd I'm ready for US $$$$

Shipping costs and sales taxes are also a problem going forward. The good days of internet consumerism are behind us.

hence the illegal immigrant invasion.