It is absolutely impossible to pay this back

It is absolutely impossible to pay this back.

Attached: us national debt.png (426x112, 32.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mintthecoin.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its all jewish to me

Why should we though? Who will collect? Fucking double it while these retards are still taking our credit.

NO REFUNDS GOY

>impossible
just print it lmao

Just print 30 Trillions more and pay it off! ;D

Inflation goes burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Attached: Printer goes Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.gif (1200x677, 885.83K)

i'm sorry its just, Uhhh.... I'm not paying it. HAHAHAHAHAH!

No but we could crash the entire system if we convinced everyone to withdraw all money from their banks. Once people realize they don't have the money they'll burn it all down.

Attached: 388.png (711x878, 224.29K)

It’s not intended to be paid back.. It’s not really even real debt

I’m not saying it’s good, but the national debt is not the same as what your conception of debt is.

who does everyone owe money to?

Attached: debt.png (1082x799, 692.12K)

It will be easy, just sell your kids and grand kids and great grand kids into slavery.

The DOD contractors have it all, get it from them.

I honestly just couldn’t be bothered to care about it. They’ve been saying the world will end because of the US national debt since the 1970s. Nothing has ever happened. The government spends more, no matter who is in charge. They don’t care, and why should I? I hear shit about inflation and I’m sure some of its true, but if I’m being totally honest, it hasn’t impacted me in any ways that are apparent to me. I just don’t fucking care about the national debt, and I don’t think I ever will.

Just print 30 trillion dollars and pay it back.
Easy. Are mutts really that dumb?

Mint the coin.

Attached: 8349514053_afdd89e0b8_o.0.jpg (1200x800, 170.83K)

Time to name the jew.

Mint the coin
mintthecoin.org/

>It is absolutely impossible to pay this back.
Thats where you are wrong, OP. The Fed juat needs to keep inflating the money supply like they have been doing. Pretty soon that $30 trillion will be pocket change.

sure there is
money printer go brrrrrrrrrr

First day?

Its not meant to be paid back. The concern is in interest, and inflation.

You're not supposed to. Being eternal debt-slaves to the jews is the goal. That's why (((they))) keep pushing the idea of loans on us others too. One of the more recent examples being the EU wanting to break its own rules to take a large group-loan where all member states would be forced to share the burden of paying it back.

Central banks.

EASY
Just print more money
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

pay denbts!

Attached: 540-5407555_pepe-transparent-biz-business-finance-search-pepe-the.jpg (820x676, 111.15K)

This

What happens when a nation goes bankrupt anyways?

If that debt was repaid the system would cease to exist. Economic systems of the world run on debt.

If we don't spend no money for a single year we can pay it back 80%.But will the US citizens take that L on the chin? no, sadly

This is essentially what the plan is supposed to be, but they run such a deficit constantly that I don’t even think that is the aim anymore

I think their plan is just to keep printing and getting rich and running the debt up infinitely until the whole system collapses. And I think that’s far enough away that no one is even concerned about it

America could pay it back in 1 year. We produce more than that every year. No other country in history has had such productivity and filthy lucre.

>paying your debts at all
cuck mentality

true

>It's not my problem, Jack. You figure it out.

Attached: 1630280727464.jpg (1280x720, 885.66K)

Trump's budgets added $8 trillion in 4 years.

We won’t but inflation will make it not important :)

We'll let you know when we find out

Nice digits, but that’s not how this works

The national debt is just a number. It affects nothing except inflation and the strength of the dollar. When you have a global financial hegemony, (((they))) don’t give a fuck about how high the debt is

Realistically how much money do we need to spend each year, bare minimum? We pay the branches of government, military spending like solider pay then what? That's only like 4-5 trillion right, then slap 18 trillion on the debt one lumpsum and the dollar will we better than ever

A few of these should take care of that, and have an extra one to treat the kids to some ice cream.

Attached: big_money.jpg (3628x1847, 1.63M)

Not supposed to be

Everyone already knows the currency is fiat. They also just use digital for nearly everything.