Why do people buy nip cars? What is the appeal?

Don't you guys support America? Detroit? Plymouth, Mopar, Pontiac, Oldsmobile. It's our history!

Attached: Plymouth Superbird.jpg (960x720, 110.36K)

Buy Porsche. Better engineering than BMW or Mercedes, fewer repairs, longer lasting. My Cayenne turbo has 370,000 miles and runs like a dog in a Chinese food court.

Bring these old companies back. Make Michigan the head of all ingenuity and American made cars. Kick all the niggers out of Dearborn.

>Buy Porsche
>My Cayenne
every time

I like Mitsubishi.
Ya know the company that made the planes that bombed pearl harbor.

Attached: 1642727508460.jpg (300x244, 30.75K)

I never wanna touch a german car with a 10 foot pole. They are lemons and every one ive owned broke down on me. My 68 F100 runs perfectly fine.

>Plymouth, Mopar, Pontiac, Oldsmobile
All brands of the Anglo-Italian-French Stellantis corporation, home of Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep-Ram-FIAT-Peugot-Citroen, formerly owned by Daimler Benz

Ah, America!

>Don't you guys support America?
It's a (((global economy))) now. It doesn't matter. It's not 1932.

>not owning a delorean
are you a faggot?

Fucking traitor. Buying sushi can over real steel.

the joke is that all of those companies are dead but none of you retards will catch on so I'm going to go ahead and ruin the thread

>Don't you guys support America? Detroit?
What fuckin year is it

If you grew up in the 80's like my old ass, you bought nip cars if you wanted one that would last more than four years. American car were terrible.

My pops has a '68 roadrunner, lovely car man, it's as big as a pontoon though.

They can actually turn corners.
Kidding! The new Mustang and corvette are okay.

Dodge is still using the Mopar brand, and the conglomerates still own the IP

In theory Stellantis could revive AMC as an electric car company, they should own those rights through Jeep

im 71.

I sure do see a lot of Winged cars these days for something 50 years old where 501 (Dodge) and 1620 (Plymouth) examples were made....

All the cool American cars are from before 1970, highly sought after, and go for potentially absurd amounts of money. That's an expensive hobby for rich old boomers in cowboy hats.

My first Porsche was a 911 Carerra S. As a new father 10 years ago, my wife wanted me to buy a minivan. I told her I would buy an SUV. Thank god she drove it and loved it before she found out what I paid for it.

(checked)
the fiat merger was unironically the best thing to happen to chrysler/dodge/jeep in decades.

Chrysler, Ford, & GM should not exist after 08 and they have made shit cars since at least the early to mid 90's. Toyota's are the chosen car of choice for most of the world for a damn good reason user and thats because American Cars are hot dog shit and always have been.

>It's our history!
america used to be white, too

few american made trucks come near the helix or even the older tacomas and the ones that do are very old and rare

my first car was a dodge and at 60k miles I was in the middle of traffic in chicago and the fucking water pump melted and the engine temp shot up and the car turned off.
and when I say the middle of traffic in chicago I mean there were thousands of people waiting for me to move and I couldn't do shit.
fuck american cars

Japanese cars are dead reliable and hold their value. American cars are great if you want something stylish and powerful.

>Toyota

They have no racing prestige and the new Supra is just a reskinned BMW Z4. Honda is the best Japanese car manufacturer.