Ottawa police chief requests army aid to end protest

Publicly contemplating using the Canadian army on Canadian citizens on Canadian soil...are you libtards? Acceleration time.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/truck-convoy-police-solution-1.6337051

Attached: 1633232691085.jpg (852x854, 163.86K)

hope they kill all the gypsy trucker niggers

Gib civil war

Attached: VG0YImQ.jpg (800x786, 76.89K)

That lamb looks tasty

Of course you would, as a chink you want to see western collapse. Perfectly logical.

But let the libtards explain themselves chang. I want to read their logic.

Attached: 1630816699756.jpg (597x559, 21.12K)

i hope xi busts down your door and shoots you

It would be a catastrophic blunder and would severely dammage CAF reputation.

And if it happens and things spiral out of control and get violent and these people are abused by a heavy hand it will open up 100 new fronts across the country that will make them beg for the peaceful happy go lucky truckers back.

All of Canada will suffer dearly for that.

>as a chink
every normal being human wants to see them killed, end of story

Lol, I didn't know he had that much power!

I am waiting for the Military to step in.
To step in and do their Job, remove traitors for treason and manage untill new goverment and reform occurs, while experts and other collaborators get dealt with as well, either arrested immediately or listed to begin the long process of trials once the major ones are dealt with.

Or, the other option WWIII, chemical and nuclear attacks which will kill billions and is the only thing that will occur if Militaries World wide dont chose firdt option.
It has to start somewhere, it stared here, tha chance to save civilization.

There's a quote that's aptly applicable here. A bit edgy but there is a lesson.

>The most terrifying force of death comes from the hands of “Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone”.
>They try so very hard to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love.
>They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it.
>They know that the moment they fight back, the lives as they have lived them are over.
>The moment the “Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone” are forced to fight back, it is a small form of suicide. They are literally killing off who they used to be.
>Which is why, when forced to take up violence, these “Men Who Wanted To Be Left Alone”, fight with unholy vengeance against those who murdered their former lives. They fight with raw hate, and a drive that cannot be fathomed by those who are merely play-acting at politics and terror.
>True Terror will arrive at the meddlers’ door, and they will cry, scream, and beg for mercy, but it will fall upon deaf ears.

Once we clean up here you are Fucked.
Either we survive and you ccp fall, or fuck it we all will.
But either fucking way you are toast, Bitch.

2 more weeks, respect your master before I slice your anglo throat disgusting pig

Actions have consequences. Disrupt the orderly functioning of society -> instant death. It's not complicated.

Jebem ti seme pokvareno.
Leteces ti iz Canada ali i iz Srbije.
Bitch.

Lambs can't HONK.

Ah, the insect mind at work is a thing to behold.

Attached: 1632163520972.jpg (680x769, 173.41K)

>every
Godless.

Attached: 1635619192074.jpg (883x1024, 72.1K)

>are you libtards?
doesn't sound very liberal tbqh

military is full of yes men. you're not going into a position of power in any organization unless the big boss thinks you support him.

Bring it on - they brought in cops from all over Ontario. Toronto, Mississauga, Hamilton, Durham etc - the army wont do jack shit as its nothing but a volunteer fire fighter crew at this point. Police way stronger

>Bring it on
you will get raped, won't even know what hit you nigger

same cops which refused powers to stop and search (for reason to be out of house)?

>Godless
Every.

So local police chiefs can call in the military now? CBC with another incident of yellow journalism, trying to protect Justin from looking like a dictator when he inevitably calls in the military.

That's a dangerous game to play, truckers will not budge when Castreau Jr. starts acting like his father. It will get violent and we're going to see our own Tienanmen Square.

Yeah, laughing at the frogs is all well and good until the frogs say enough.
>Ever wonder why the school shooter meme exists?
>Fuck around and find out

Attached: 1641164800453.jpg (250x250, 5.67K)

i would literally let them squish me. fuck them and all their bullshit.

its accurate
t. man who wants to be left alone

i hope so.

Sadly user, I don't think they will. They'll shoot you on sight if their boss says so

>So local police chiefs can call in the military now?
no, only the provincial attorney general

>"277. Where a riot or disturbance occurs or is considered as likely to occur, the attorney general of the province in which the place where the riot or disturbance occurs or is considered as likely to occur is situated, on the initiative of the attorney general or on the receipt of notification from a judge of a superior, county or district court having jurisdiction in the place that the services of the Canadian Forces are required in aid of the civil power, may, by requisition in writing addressed to the Chief of the Defence Staff, require the Canadian Forces, or such part thereof as the Chief of the Defence Staff or such officer as the Chief of the Defence Staff may designate considers necessary, to be called out on service in aid of the civil power."