Tons of artists demanding Joe Rogan getscanceled by Spotify

>tons of artists demanding Joe Rogan getscanceled by Spotify
>White House steps in against Rogan
>canadian Justin Trudeau Castro complains about Rogan
>Brazilian President gets in to support Rogan
>is Bolsonaro the leader of the free world now?

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1489036177189572609

Attached: leader of the free world.png (732x438, 52.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1329113457694830597
youtu.be/gX30zZnhkfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6Hklws2ueNs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basednaro

He's pretty based

nah, he's just another shabbos goy jew slave

Another name on the filter.
Thanks

He is totally based. Wish he dropped red pills about the pandemic on the iternational arena more often.

Do you even lift?

Attached: Jose Aldo Bolsonaro.jpg (670x479, 211.58K)

someone post bolsonaro with masonic outfit pls

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

All artist demanding Rogan be canceled are on labels owned by BlackRock. BlackRock owns large shares of Pfizer. BlackRock is a partner of WEF and so is Trudeau

this guy got stabbed in the stomach and still respects humanity

Gates got creampied and funded mass depopulation

Attached: 1560372336453.png (720x720, 762.96K)

bolsaro is based
twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1329113457694830597

Attached: bols.png (494x421, 167.18K)

Best bolsonaro moment:
He lifts a dwarf thinking it’s a kid and the dwarf fucking let’s him.
youtu.be/gX30zZnhkfQ

Trudeau getting the Bolsonaro treatment

youtube.com/watch?v=6Hklws2ueNs

Why does brazil require 2 vaccine doses for entry? And why are they delaying the festivals

kek
ty I was just looking for this video!

Attached: BolsonaroThugLIfe.jpg (1000x600, 59.79K)

Don't care.

Rogan is a CIA asset and all Politicians deserve the rope. Shit distraction psyop.

Brazilian Supreme Court is pushing restrictions forward as Bolsonaro tries to stop them.

Amazing, I can't believe I haven't seen this before.

FINALLY.....

THE ROCK, HAS COME BACK, TO Any Forums.

Now The Rock was chilling in his $50,000 shirt, preparing for his next movie, when he saw that roody-poo candy ass Neil Young talking smack about The Rock's pal Joe Rogan.
Neil Young, a man who the only thing Yung about him is his Chinese handler!
Now the Rock hears all these people, Barr Manilow, Joni Mitchell, Manfred Mann saying Joe Rogan is spreading misinformation.
Well it looks to The Rock like the millions.....AND MILLIONS of Joe Rogans listeners don't agree!
In fact, it looks to The Rock like Barry Bitchcakes and all these other jabronis are bigger corporate stooges than Pat Patterson and Gerald Brisco!
And since none of these boomers have been relevant since before the gramophone was invented The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth!
Do you actually think The People's Champion is going to fall in line with a bunch of has-beens who make Ric Flair look young? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!
And for anyone who keeps trying to cancel one half of the Rock & Rogan Connection, you better be ready to go one on one, WITH THE GREAT ONE
THE MANDATE BEATING
HORSE PASTE EATING
MALONE PRAISING
NARRATIVE RAZING
NOT SCARED OF A COLD CHEERING ON THE TRUCKS
NEVER GETTING JABBED CAUSE THE FAUCI OUCHIE SUCK

IF YA SMELL
WHAT THE ROCK
IS
COOKING

Attached: 1576348369347.gif (461x345, 2.09M)

> free world
sadly yes

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (2048x1366, 401.56K)

Brazil is a meme personified, blessed country!

yeah i never had a problem with politicians until i got into politics 6 years ago

I sadly know very little about Bolsonaro; but I know the memepress like to shit on him. Can anyone give me a quick pro and con of this guy before I go down a rabbit hole later?

>Based personality, didn't buy into the covid bullshit
>ZOG, freemason himself and freemason vice-president too