The new line: FreedomConvoy2022 is American Terrorism

Pack it in boys.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-202341~2.png (1440x1562, 219.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY&ab_channel=TehN1ppe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lost in space

Attached: download.jpg (400x430, 22.03K)

Oh no! does this mean the honks are quieter now?

HONK HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK

We are the American Taliban

Wait until they hear the honking after Operation Black Rake.

Death to Globohomo

ALLAHU CHEESEBURGER BROTHER

Just like when the migrant trains come in from Mexico. Canada has always supported that, right?

Can I get one freedom package for $80 billion? plz

>Can I get one freedom package for $80 billion? plz

Here you go. That will be $80 billion CAD.

Attached: 1614077616127.jpg (940x642, 89.91K)

>Americans have disposable income
>Canadians can't even afford milk in jug and are too poor to do this
That didn't seem to be a problem when the American globohomo lobby was paying your effeminate gym teacher PM to fag up your whole country.

Attached: 1616015093977.jpg (850x478, 87.92K)

Oh wow the pivot .... yesterday it was Russia Russia Russia that was supposedly funding and controlling the convoy

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 at 19-53-18 CBC spreading rumor that 'Russian actors' are behind trucker protests.png (1015x302, 52.76K)

>Pack it in boys.

Nah, we're just getting started Nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=-E6ljLSOkbY&ab_channel=TehN1ppe

Canada vs America war incoming
get ready leafs I am sending a battalion of weaponized rascal scooters to the border as we speak

Attached: 1564336180693.jpg (872x1024, 183.02K)

Remember, we dont win till trudeau is removed from office and conservatives are put in power

Hilux. MANPADS, pallets of cash. Lets go. Ahahaha.

bring on the leaf burger vietcong memes

It's actually unfortunate that this new allegation has come up.
It's true a lot of Americans donated to the freedom convoy gofund me.
It's looking highly likely the govt will blow it out of proportion, and use the idea that it is is terror funding from the US to confiscate the funds and send them straight to Ottawa.
This is actually a devastating talking point for them to pursue.
It's unironically over for the trucker convoy.

Canada is happy for the help. Switzerland or wherever the fuck Soros and Schwab are based out of can go suck a fucking hockey stick up the jaw.

wheres the fucking Toyotas and rpgs?!?

Attached: toyota_truck.jpg (1200x810, 157.21K)

Didn't this guy also say police were being attacked which the police then said that they weren't at all.

These fucking guys just can't help but to expose themselves lmao

It's more likely than the "news" that the Russians were behind it a few days ago.

honk

No it isn’t shut the fuck up. Nobody is alleging that it is the American government or anyone outside of private American donors. You’re trying to imply something underhanded has happened.

Significant funding from www.liar.com

>ottawa police chief BASEDly
heh

Shall I send the truckers or do you wanna play ball?

May the ghost of Burt Reynolds greet us with our own personal Sally Field upon entering the afterlife, ALLAHONKBAR!

>Yall'Qaida
>Vanilla ISIS

Of course it not the democratic government.
It also doesn't have to be true.
You saw what the US went through with Russia - this will be very much the same but I expect they will blame "right wing terror networks" and keep it shadowy, things like "Jan 6th insurrectionists'" or "proud boys" or "3%ers"
This is bad. I know you want to stay positive, but this is a fucking gut punch that will knock the wind out of things because it will now dominate the media and all coverage

Nice try demoralization shill.