That’s deep

Is she wrong Any Forums?

Attached: 305ADE17-72E5-45F9-9CE6-AF2C5C06EB9F.jpg (1125x1712, 1.34M)

what if I am not white but I want to do it more than any white known to mankind

And then everyone clapped

I'm all for neo-obscurantism, ban books for midwits who misuse this knowledge and turn the plows into swords

no! she totally wasn't coached into saying that nor did Jessica Queerlick make it all up.

Attached: 1633649172671.jpg (2000x1700, 1.3M)

Sounds like a load of bullshit made up by a 24 year old single bi aunt who got her 9 year old niece a shitty book for Hanukkah instead of a jewish barbie.

well, they dug hughe holes at the shores of africa a couple month ago, funny photo exhibition in malmo sub way

>is she wrong, Any Forums?
Yes, she's a child. Children are not very good at critical thought. The parent is very foolish for giving this any attention or air time.

They should have immediately corrected their child's dumb remarks instead of embarrassing them by posting their 9-year-old retardation for all of perpetuity to witness.

Am I supposed to care what a literal child says or thinks? She will change her tune as soon as a somali migrant rapes her.

Showing that shit to children is child abuse. Liberal women shouldn't be allowed near children.
>user, what about liberal men
liberal men can serve as women when sufficiently dominated by a bvll.

Mom is just setting her kid up for success in our fake virtue money grubbing multicultural panopticon global prison planet cope of a "culture". Coaching children to succeed is what good mom's do after all.

Also, >as a white person
What does that have to do with it???
The slave traders were jews.

>is she wrong?
everything about this is wrong.

I can't wait for the 619 Project, that is the description of Whites being enslaved by Jews/Moors for 600 years.

>I asked my 9 year old how she felt when she read this book.
She said "Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you reply to this post".

Everyone throughout history has enslaved niggers
Idk why whites get all the credit/blame

Attached: white privilidge kid.png (510x680, 504.45K)

I'm only mad because the kikes and their golems refuse to talk about ALL of history.

Attached: forgottenslavetrade.jpg (335x499, 44.63K)

My parents got paddled for less

that's fucking depressing how they're treating our children

so liberal lefties?

>Jews are White Supremacists who silence women of color during Black History Month
>The bigotry, of these elite white people who think they can just claim to be minorities because they converted or were born to people who identify as a certain religion, is astounding.
>You can choose to be a jew or not. You cannot choose to be black.
>White Supremacy is alive and well, hiding in plain sight, and its name is Judaism.
>>If we all agree that white supremacy is wrong, then we must do our part to remove these white supremacist Jews from their positions of power atop global finance and politics and media.

Attached: 38AC7495-B8CA-4678-A232-3CB366B145C3.jpg (435x1024, 118.81K)

>that image

i shudder. it sparks violent fantasies in my mind, my immediate kneejerk thought is choking the mother to death then throwing the daughter off a 1000 ft cliff. this kind of psychosis has to stop. noone should be subject to this kind of self flagellation

call CPS

Should the "whites" feel sorry for saying only "whites" can be jewish then little girl?

>then throwing the daughter off a 1000 ft cliff.
Why should the little girl suffer for what her parents did to her? It's like calling a victim of child rape a slut, she has no will of her own, her mind is unshaped and cruel adults are set on hurting and humiliating her

Nice of the parents to brainwash the kid into thinking everything bad in world history was done by muh white people. A 9-year-old brain can't possibly understand how perverted the narrative is.

We need a Black Criminality class to teach the history of all the sick and depraved shit that niggers have done.

It's because they didn't also tell her about the horrors of African ethnic cleansing.
Turns out all humans are shitty, just the Europeans noticed and tried to do something about it